I think June Cleaver said it best "Ward, I think you were a little hard on the beaver last night"

08-16-12 10:02 PM
    Must... Resist... Pearl... Necklace... Joke...
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-16-12 10:03 PM
    Just means I have two full time jobs, 3 since I clean up after my husband.

If anyone whats to know the reason for my new sig, someone wanted an explanation of why someone would need a 'pregnancy app' to which I replied because the person is battling infertility and is using it and cracking jokes about people using those apps is pretty offensive since infertility tends to be a touchy subect (personal experience). Some decided that the appropriate response to that would be "Oh stop getting your panties up in a bunch. Speaking on topic here, it sounds like it's your time of the month!"

Hence my new sig, "I know all women truly love when our opinions get demeaned by "Oh shut up and take a midol". "

Stop the planet, I want to get off.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 08-16-12 at 10:09 PM.
    08-16-12 10:06 PM

If anyone whats to know the reason for my new sig, someone wanted an explanation of why someone would need a 'pregnancy app' to which I replied because the person is battling infertility and is using it and cracking jokes about people using those apps is pretty offensive since infertility tends to be a touchy subect (personal experience). Some decided that the appropriate response to that would be "Oh stop getting your panties up in a bunch. Speaking on topic here, it sounds like it's your time of the month!"

Hence my new sig, "Oh stop getting your panties up in a bunch. Speaking on topic here, it sounds like it's your time of the month!"

Other people suck, true story. Do what I do, don't care even a little bit. I'm amazed at some of the "opinions" I've read here, but I just keep not giving a phuck. Something about small words from small minds and stuff....
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-16-12 10:13 PM
    Other people suck, true story. Do what I do, don't care even a little bit. I'm amazed at some of the "opinions" I've read here, but I just keep not giving a phuck. Something about small words from small minds and stuff....

Nope not entirely true. Some of the stupidest people I know use big words to confirm it.
    08-16-12 10:23 PM
    Where is Q, I've got a present for her

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs[/YT]
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-16-12 10:24 PM
    Nope not entirely true. Some of the stupidest people I know use big words to confirm it.
    What an absolutely horrible accusation against seemingly knowledgeable persons.
    Engire, reeneebob, louzer and 7 others like this.
    08-16-12 10:29 PM
    Must be the stars cause we were talking about this Far Side at work today. Course after the joke we played on our coworker he was referring to us as the shaker contents
    08-16-12 10:33 PM
    Must be the stars cause we were talking about this Far Side at work today. Course after the joke we played on our coworker he was referring to us as the shaker contents
    Larsen was an f'ing genius!
    Engire, louzer, bungaboy and 5 others like this.
    08-16-12 10:38 PM
    What an absolutely horrible accusation against seemingly knowledgeable persons.
    I visualize your mentally stimulating execution of the......... ah screw it.

I see what you did there.
    h20work, louzer, bungaboy and 6 others like this.
    08-16-12 10:46 PM
    How one knows when they are officially a grown up:

Flipping by the movie network channels, 9 1/2 Weeks is on again. It's the scene where they are having some food foreplay.

Now, 16 years ago, when my now husband (then boyfriend) and I rented this movie, we watched it and promptly jumped each other (hey we were in college, he was home for the weekend...).

Watching it now? The following ensued:

Me: "That would be a nightmare to clean up"
    Him: "They are just sitting there, spraying each other with food, with the fridge open. Talk about energy ineffiency"
    Me: "EW, that honey would be sticky"
    Him: "Who would waste perfectly good peppers this way?"
    Me: "I hope they have ant traps"

I feel so old.
    08-16-12 11:04 PM
    Hmmm? So Ive learned two new words.

Douch3canoe
    and
    Douch3tard

And it seems Reeneebob has given them a definition.

Where else can you get an edumacashon like that other than here.

Seriously though, these folks unfortunately exist and there is really nothing we can do except wish them great fame and fortune with a shiny new Darwin Award.
    Here's a video of Dimwits (subcategory of Darwin) awards:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2foRzJsKn0[/YT]
    There are some great ones in there.
    08-16-12 11:08 PM
    Wonder if they come with an eject button like the old VCRs?
    Here's one for the boys and girls. There's a very cool Astin Martin (with an eject button) for the boys and, for the girls, of course, Sean Connery.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUG1GexVz2k[/YT]
    Last edited by louzer; 08-16-12 at 11:33 PM.
    08-16-12 11:13 PM

Hence my new sig, "I know all women truly love when our opinions get demeaned by "Oh shut up and take a midol". "

You got me to post outside this for the first time in 3+ weeks, I sooooo hate you right now

For the record, I reported that "person" and I use that term loosely, my guess is they've never had a gf or a wife . I gonna go back to drinking and not caring now.
    08-16-12 11:16 PM
    Here's one for the boys and girls. There's a very cool Austin Martin (with an eject button) for the boys and, for the girls, of course, Sean Connery.
    Aston!!!!! Heretic!!!!! Fix it, fix it now!!!!
    08-16-12 11:19 PM
    Which brings me to.... They say money can't buy happiness, but have you ever seen an unhappy person driving around in an Aston Martin?
    08-16-12 11:21 PM
    Not to start any isht or anything but isn't that what the definition if "housewife" is? If you have a different job and have to do that stuff, just means you are a normal everyday person and stuff
    I know that I'm no multitasker and couldn't manage everything around a house and for a family along with a full time job. I have nothing but respect for anyone who can.
    08-16-12 11:22 PM

If men were the ones to get pregnant and have babies, humans would have gone extinct thousands of years ago. Any man who has ever been in a delivery room knows what I'm talking about.
    08-16-12 11:25 PM
    indubitably.
    08-16-12 11:26 PM
    Speaking of penguins....

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MM3KkF5urY[/YT]
    louzer, Engire, madman0141 and 7 others like this.
    08-16-12 11:31 PM
    Which brings me to.... They say money can't buy happiness, but have you ever seen an unhappy person driving around in an Aston Martin?
    Only if they're strapped into the ejector seat flying out the top and over the back of the car.
    08-16-12 11:35 PM
    If you watch British Top Gear, you have.

Usually James May, followed by him screaming "Oh, c0ck".
    08-16-12 11:46 PM
    Speaking of penguins....

Sometimes I feel like I missed out on this phenomenon in college. My marches were usually just down the hall or up the stairs .
    08-17-12 06:10 AM
    Sometimes I feel like I missed out on this phenomenon in college. My marches were usually just down the hall or up the stairs .

Co-ed dorms (same floor not alternative) are the best
    08-17-12 07:11 AM
    I participated in an anti-apartheid tent city and subsequent march complete with cops and batons. Was about to get arrested in a sit down civil disobedience protest when someone kindly reminded me that I could have serious negative consequences in my immigration status.
    08-17-12 09:08 AM
618,099 ... 116117118119120 ...