Exhaustipated: Just to tired to give a sh!+.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    08-11-12 12:24 PM
    I think that the problem is ....... <snip>
    If you write anything this long again we are going to have to pack up your room and ship you off to Moose Jaw
    08-11-12 01:08 PM
    If you write anything this long again we are going to have to pack up your room and ship you off to Moose Jaw
    I hear the meat is very tender there and that it tastes like chicken.
    08-11-12 01:17 PM
    Hee!

Stop being all reasonable like.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-11-12 01:20 PM
    I hear the meat is very tender there and that it tastes like chicken.
    The way it stands these days the only thing that does not taste like chicken is CHICKEN.
    08-11-12 01:23 PM
    The way it stands these days the only thing that does not taste like chicken is CHICKEN.
    That's only at McDonalds. But then, I don't think that's really chicken.
    08-11-12 01:39 PM
    I can't follow that thread. It has nothing to do with it's content. I made the last couple of posts and, for some reason, mine are followed by two random posts that were from previous dates. Plus, it looks more like article comments than a forum. And it doesn't have the rich carmel center that this one has.
    That's a really atrocious format. So completely amateurish.
    08-11-12 02:21 PM
    I can't wrap my head around the mentality "over there." If they're so disgruntled with CB why copy the exact same threads to talk about over there, and then bash this thread and its posters in the copy thread?
    Because many are a bunch of disgruntled drama queens who had been nothing but disruptive, who had been banned for similar behaviour from other forums, who didn't get their way and who thought they could bully this site. When they couldn't they had to save face and go somewhere else to trash this site. So they come in and they lurk and then talk about us over there.
    Sad, really.
    So all that's left to do is say

HOWYA!!!!!! HOW YA DOIN' DISGRUNTLED MOB?!?!?!?
    08-11-12 02:28 PM
    Great music to do housecleaning by

08-11-12 02:33 PM
    08-11-12 02:36 PM
    Because many are a bunch of disgruntled drama queens who had been nothing but disruptive, who had been banned for similar behaviour from other forums, who didn't get their way and who thought they could bully this site. When they couldn't they had to save face and go somewhere else to trash this site. So they come in and they lurk and then talk about us over there.
    Sad, really.
    So all that's left to do is say

HOWYA!!!!!! HOW YA DOIN' DISGRUNTLED MOB?!?!?!?
    Lol I wasn't going to stoop to their level of name-calling. I was just wondering out loud.

I still think it's a shame that some people couldn't figure out how to play nice with others. Now there's an us vs them mentality and it's a shame. I wish we could've all just agreed to disagree and not resort to such mudslinging and nastiness. It's all too much for this peaceful penguin .
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    08-11-12 02:42 PM
    Lol I wasn't going to stoop to their level of name-calling. I was just wondering out loud.

I still think it's a shame that some people couldn't figure out how to play nice with others. Now there's an us vs them mentality and it's a shame. I wish we could've all just agreed to disagree and not resort to such mudslinging and nastiness. It's all too much for this peaceful penguin .
    Behaviour has consequences, love.

I witnessed deplorable behaviour.

And for the record, the mod who got trashed was a friend of mine BEFORE he became a mod. He was insanely helpful and a true gentleman to me when I was having all my problems with my Android devices.

When someone attacks someone who was good to me and who I consider a friend, even a virtual friend, I don't forget. I have gone off on people who have attacked other mods....try talking badly about Branta, PK or Wulfy and you'll see me go off in full attack mode.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 08-11-12 at 02:51 PM.
    08-11-12 02:46 PM
    Behaviour has consequences, love.

I witnessed deplorable behaviour.

And for the record, the mod who got trashed was a friend of mine BEFORE he became a mod. He was insanely helpful and a true gentleman to me when I was having all my problems with my Android devices.

When someone attacks someone who was good to me and who I consider a friend, even a virtual friend, I don't forget.
    Oh believe me, I know. I'm not saying all should be forgiven and forgotten. It's put a strain on a few of my friendships as well. I'm just saying it sucks that it all had to go down this way...and that the silly battle is continuing.
    08-11-12 02:51 PM
    Great music to do housecleaning by

BTW...

Sorry if this comes through twice, it doesn't look like it posted the first time.
    08-11-12 02:53 PM
    Oh believe me, I know. I'm not saying all should be forgiven and forgotten. It's put a strain on a few of my friendships as well. I'm just saying it sucks that it all had to go down this way...and that the silly battle is continuing.
    sorry girl I was editing while you were typing. just to say that there are people I care for on this site and don't stand idly by if I see them maligned. They're strong people who can stand for themselves, but I withdraw support from anyone who maligns them and I don't forget it.
    08-11-12 02:54 PM
    BTW...

Sorry if this comes through twice, it doesn't look like it posted the first time.
    He STOLE that movie away from even Robin Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-11-12 02:56 PM
    He STOLE that movie away from even Robin Williams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And Nathan Lane!!! I haven't seen that in forever. I might have to pick up a bottle of wine tonight (white, red has tannins) and dig that out!
    08-11-12 03:02 PM
    you know, there's a bottle of white zin somewhere around here.....
    08-11-12 03:24 PM
    you know, there's a bottle of white zin somewhere around here.....
    Great minds think alike!! I just went out and bought some steak, a French loaf, and a bottle of White Zin for tonight!
    08-11-12 03:52 PM
    oh damn now I want a steak
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-11-12 04:00 PM
    Come on over! Girls evening in!
    08-11-12 04:05 PM
    Something like this?
    08-11-12 04:12 PM
    Steak... Mmmmmmmmm
    louzer, drjay868, bungaboy and 7 others like this.
    08-11-12 04:30 PM
    Come on over! Girls evening in!
    I don't eat meat.

Only fish....

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    08-11-12 05:09 PM
    I would like a bacon-and-egg-grilled-cheese-sandwich, because I saw it on a recipe website and the very idea sounds delicious....

Unfortunately, I'm on a diet Salad it is!
    08-11-12 05:10 PM
618,114 ... 96979899100 ...