Apparently everyone is mis-classifying this journalists accounts being compromised as being "hacked". There must be 4+ threads over in the main forums, time to hide back here where there is "sanity"
    That all depends on what you mean by "the".
    08-07-12 10:20 AM
    5000ms wasted of my life reading this topic
    08-07-12 10:47 AM
    There are more appropriate areas of CB for this kind of talk. Please refrain from using that kind of language here and get back to topic. You've been missed and we'd hate to have to banish you from rehab...
    LOL!!!!! So being off topic in the most off topic derailed thread in the universe is grounds for banishment from the rehab section of a tech site where I discussed a tecchie subject?????

EH?!?!??????!?!?
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 5 others like this.
    08-07-12 10:57 AM
    Apparently everyone is mis-classifying this journalists accounts being compromised as being "hacked". There must be 4+ threads over in the main forums, time to hide back here where there is "sanity"
    I've been banging my head against a desk for 36 hours trying to stop the pain the stupid causes. What's funny is that it was human error - the tech support rep and the victim for not making things more secure. The chance of Joe Blow being attacked like this is pretty small he was targeted because of his working for gizmodo.

But no, people should only use BB and live in fear. Also don't associate with non BB users in case you get pulled over and they have pr0n on their phones. *RME*

I swear to god the stupid sometimes....it burns.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-07-12 10:58 AM
    I've been banging my head against a desk for 36 hours trying to stop the pain the stupid causes. What's funny is that it was human error - the tech support rep and the victim for not making things more secure. The chance of Joe Blow being attacked like this is pretty small he was targeted because of his working for gizmodo.

But no, people should only use BB and live in fear. Also don't associate with non BB users in case you get pulled over and they have pr0n on their phones. *RME*

The same people probably refer to updating someone else's facebook status because they left their account logged in on a public computer as "hacking."
    08-07-12 11:00 AM
    haha great line! Q! welcome back. check your PMs why dont you
    I DID!!!!!!!!!! I MEANT to answer....I have a follow through problem.....I go for the gusto then forget to say thank you....

now....what message did I apparently ignore but really read but didn't answer because I was looking for the right time which never materialised because I've been GOING FRACKIN' CRAZY BECAUSE OF FIREWALLS WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR.....

ooops....kinda had a moment there...

hi baby!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmuuuahhhh.....

(pssttt....careful that the somnolent ursine doesn't catch us....bigger scandal than Robsten...)
    08-07-12 11:00 AM
    Oh by the way, because I know y'all are all DYING to know how this ended up...

I decided to ask another friend on that winery tour, since the friend I wanted to take had plans anyway. This friend might be equally as...erm...fun .
    08-07-12 11:10 AM
    I DID!!!!!!!!!! I MEANT to answer....I have a follow through problem.....I go for the gusto then forget to say thank you....

now....what message did I apparently ignore but really read but didn't answer because I was looking for the right time which never materialised because I've been GOING FRACKIN' CRAZY BECAUSE OF FIREWALLS WITH A SENSE OF HUMOUR.....

(pssttt....careful that the somnolent ursine doesn't catch us....bigger scandal than Robsten...)
    Too late.

08-07-12 11:12 AM

Those are the best kind! They make all of your dreams about burning down the place come true! /sarcasm

And hey yourself As for the ursine, they sleep deeply enough we should be good
    08-07-12 11:12 AM
    The same people probably refer to updating someone else's facebook status because they left their account logged in on a public computer as "hacking."
    It's not?

My hackerizing skills suck then
    08-07-12 11:13 AM
    Oh by the way, because I know y'all are all DYING to know how this ended up...

I decided to ask another friend on that winery tour, since the friend I wanted to take had plans anyway. This friend might be equally as...erm...fun .
    I do believe this is a time for "pics or it didnt happen"
    08-07-12 11:13 AM
    08-07-12 11:14 AM

Banging your head wont have any affect, try the new and improved method of removing your sense of caring about stupid. Now walk into any forum within CB worry free with our new DIY Lobotomy! Cost is $99.95 plus $4900.05 shipping and handling. For the first 5000 orders, receive this "Be Bold Be Pantless" sticker for use after the procedure. Always remind yourself to Be Bold Be Pantless, place it on your forehead, your chest, your mirror, or even your front door!

08-07-12 11:17 AM
    08-07-12 11:18 AM
    ...then you did it wrong. Go back and take it from the top.....
    08-07-12 11:29 AM
    Chalupa gone bad?
    08-07-12 11:36 AM
    dangnabbit you just ruined chalupas for me man.....
    08-07-12 11:47 AM
    dangnabbit you just ruined chalupas for me man.....
    Ruh-roh
    08-07-12 11:49 AM
    More like how I felt after eating that bhut jolokia!!
    08-07-12 11:54 AM
    what is a bhut jolokia?!?!?! do I want to know?!?!
    08-07-12 12:02 PM
    what is a bhut jolokia?!?!?! do I want to know?!?!
    Not if it gives you the same reaction as PP.... haha

Oh and Congrats Ms. CB Genius of Geniuses!
    08-07-12 12:04 PM
    That all depends on what you mean by "the".
    Congrats on being the 2000th post in this thread. We're now 40% there!
    08-07-12 12:06 PM
    Wow! you made it through 134 pages and over 2000 replies in 5000ms. Evelyn Wood would be quite impressed.
    08-07-12 12:10 PM
    Chalupa gone bad?
    Mexi-meltdown!
    08-07-12 12:16 PM
    TacoBell Cannon! (that's a Baroque joque! )
    08-07-12 12:18 PM
618,099 ... 7980818283 ...