Hey I see Kevin made a post in the "Infiltration" thread.

Should be no-brainer to get him in here for a bit.
    Especially to take a breather from that thread. Michelle dropped by for a quick post about 70 pages ago. The "Infiltration" thread is a real stresser. He should pop by here for an umbrella-topped beverage.
    08-03-12 11:59 PM
    The words "smack it, flip it, rub it down" are on an infinite loop in mine
    Like this?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFWB4CqQslE[/YT]
    08-04-12 12:03 AM
    OK 5000ers I need some advice. Next month I'm going on a weekend winery tour with my bestie, his bf, and another couple I've been around a handful of times. So I don't feel like a 5th wheel I want to bring someone. The friend I think I'd have the most fun with is someone I've had a bit of a thing for. She's straight and married so there's no way I'd ever pursue anything. My bestie and his bf both know I like this woman, and they both can be blabbermouths when drunk. I'm kind of afraid they might slip and mention my crush on her. So...do I invite her and take my chances or invite another friend I might not have as good of a time with?
    Hmmm.... That's a pretty big chance to take if you really don't want them to slip. On the other hand, maybe you secretly want it to slip out in a drunken babble. From experience, I'd recommend the other friend because sometimes the fantasy of what will happen when the cat gets out of the proverbial bag isn't nearly as fun as the reality of the actual reaction and the awkwardness that will follow for the rest of the weekend.
    drjay868, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-04-12 12:12 AM
    HYey its Friday Night so lets get a bit serious for a bit. Listen very closely. There will be a test.

The pre-SNL National Lampoon stuff completely rocks. You inspired me to search youtube for my favorite all time National Lampoon audio piece. Someone actually took the audio and edited video for it. Given that we're in the midst of the Olympics, this one is only fitting...
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGwIyzrlOMQ[/YT]
    08-04-12 12:19 AM
    In the immortal words of Ren� Descartes: I drink, therefore I am
    You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.
    08-04-12 12:25 AM
    I'm jealous of everyone having a few cold ones tonight. I'm on call tonight so have to keep my head straight.
    You can get vicariously f-ed up with us all and then catch up later.
    08-04-12 12:28 AM
    The pre-SNL National Lampoon stuff completely rocks. You inspired me to search youtube for my favorite all time National Lampoon audio piece. Someone actually took the audio and edited video for it. Given that we're in the midst of the Olympics, this one is only fitting...
    Wow, talk about a blast from the past. My uncle had this on reel-to-reel connected to his awesome Blaupunkt quadraphonic stereo. We used to listen to National Lampoon and his Cheech and Chong records. I didn't know what half of the stuff was that they were talking about at that time, but it sure was funny.
    bungaboy, Engire, wu-wei and 4 others like this.
    08-04-12 12:35 AM
    This is where being very tired AND dyslexic (really) can be amusing. I missed the
    word cider the first three times I read this
    Dyslysic Tongue Twisters 101:
    How much wood could a woodchuck suck if a woodchuck could suck wood.
    08-04-12 12:36 AM
    I prefer a nice beaver...

08-04-12 12:42 AM
    Sorry to do this to everyone but you made me think of this

08-04-12 12:46 AM
    Northern CT but I am a Jersey boy at heart. Even if I weren't I think I'd still despise
    the Red Sox.
    But they're the ying to the Yankees yang. Sure you hate them. But if they weren't around, would it be as much fun to hate the Orioles or the Blue Jays, or the Rays?
    08-04-12 12:50 AM
    I prefer a nice beaver...

Click to view quoted image
    "Thanks. Just had it stuffed."
    08-04-12 01:16 AM
    This guy has some of the funniest stuff on YouTube. Be prepared to have some of these stuck in your head, but it's a good thing:

Ever hate a new song only to find out everyone else loves it?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Gs4xGw1Eg[/YT]

My favorite Boy Band. Which one do you think is the cutest?
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijr4rwb2WbE[/YT]

In the FX show The League, he plays a real airhead but very funny. Here's his Birthday song. It's a little hard to follow with the scene, but just listen to the song lyrics:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVsLR_2GX0[/YT]
    08-04-12 01:56 AM
    Well. It finally happened. Someone left the door to rehab open and Pantless escaped into a random Playbooks Will Run Windows 8 in Dual Boot thread. And she dropped the '5000' bomb!
    08-04-12 02:06 AM
    Let me add one more, this was his first big hit and maybe his best

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4[/YT]
    louzer, Engire, wu-wei and 4 others like this.
    08-04-12 02:10 AM
    The Top 13 Reasons to Go to Work Naked

Your boss is always yelling "I wanna see your in here by 8:00!"

Can take advantage of computer monitor radiation to work on your tan.

Inventive way to finally meet that hottie in Human Resources.

"I'd love to chip in, but I left my wallet in my pants."

To stop those creepy guys in Marketing from looking down your blouse.

You want to see if it's like the dream.

So that -- with a little help from Muzak -- you can add "Exotic Dancer" to your exaggerated resume.

Splattering grease from deep fryer is really hard to get out of your uniform.

People stop stealing your pens after they've seen where you keep them.

Diverts attention from the fact that you also came to work stoned.

Because setting the nation's monetary policy and keeping Andrea Mitchell satisfied requires a delicate balance.

Keeps that snooty Ruth Bader-Ginsberg on her toes.

and the Number 1 Reason to Go to Work Naked...

Because the President insists when Hillary's out of town.

The Top 13 Reasons to Go to Work Naked
    08-04-12 03:10 AM
    Like this?
    I wouldn't mind boppin' her.
    louzer, bungaboy, Engire and 6 others like this.
    08-04-12 06:49 AM
    Well. It finally happened. Someone left the door to rehab open and Pantless escaped into a random Playbooks Will Run Windows 8 in Dual Boot thread. And she dropped the '5000' bomb!
    Worlds will collide!!!!
    08-04-12 06:52 AM
    But they're the ying to the Yankees yang. Sure you hate them. But if they weren't around, would it be as much fun to hate the Orioles or the Blue Jays, or the Rays?
    My disliking the Sox is independent of their Yankees rivalry. It is more the result
    of despising the city of Boston and every one of its' obnoxious sports fans.
    08-04-12 07:30 AM
    This is where being very tired AND dyslexic (really) can be amusing. I missed the
    word cider the first three times I read this
    Wouldn't be Dickens Cider?
    h20work, drjay868, louzer and 7 others like this.
    08-04-12 08:27 AM
    Hmmm.... That's a pretty big chance to take if you really don't want them to slip. On the other hand, maybe you secretly want it to slip out in a drunken babble. From experience, I'd recommend the other friend because sometimes the fantasy of what will happen when the cat gets out of the proverbial bag isn't nearly as fun as the reality of the actual reaction and the awkwardness that will follow for the rest of the weekend.
    Hehehe I think YOU'RE the one fantasizing about what would happen . I'd honestly be mortified. She's a good friend and I'd hate to lose her as such. I don't think my guy friends would PURPOSELY say anything, but I could see them saying some innuendo when they thought my crush couldn't hear but she really could...that kind of thing. No matter, she can't go anyway and neither can my backup friend .
    08-04-12 08:34 AM
    Wouldn't be Dickens Cider?
    In pp's case, not so much....
    08-04-12 08:38 AM
    My disliking the Sox is independent of their Yankees rivalry. It is more the result
    of despising the city of Boston and every one of its' obnoxious sports fans.
    As an Ottawa Senators fan I feel ya, only directed towards the Bruins. I have enjoyed Tim Thomas having a public meltdown, and taking a year off after getting handed a huuuuuuuge contract.

Only people who are more obnoxious are Montreal Canadiens fans.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    08-04-12 08:38 AM
    As an Ottawa Senators fan I feel ya, only directed towards the Bruins. I have enjoyed Tim Thomas having a public meltdown, and taking a year off after getting handed a huuuuuuuge contract.

Only people who are more obnoxious are Montreal Canadiens fans.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Whoa there.

You want to get sent to rehab?
    08-04-12 08:44 AM
    08-04-12 08:49 AM
618,099 ... 7172737475 ...