So my brother and sis in law are back in KC visiting. Tonight we got together with a group of their friends (and a few I know as well). I can't remember the context now, but my bro used the term "brovaries" and he claimed to have just thought of it. No one in our group had heard of it, but we all thought it was pretty funny. I thought about how cool it would be if brovaries became a thing and my brother originally thought it up. Unfortunately a Google search says it's already been created. Dammit.

In other news, booze is fun. I've had a lot.
    I had a simlar experience with the word brogina. But not only did it show up on Google, but it was already listed in Urban Dictionary.
    07-31-12 12:22 AM
    Or something.
    I'll get to work on being the girly meat in a Spezza/Alfredsson sammich. It will be a sacrifice and will take much effort but I can sink my teeth into this.

Don't ask how I'll take the pics. Heh.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by reeneebob; 07-31-12 at 02:00 AM.
    07-31-12 01:56 AM
    Just caught up on this thread, and I just have to say this is the highlight of CB right now (probably until we get a new device/BB10 lol). We are over 2500 likes within the thread and this is post 1352!

And to all those posting youtube videos, and even more so to the ones viewing them...

You are going to want to watch this?
    07-31-12 06:31 AM
    We're among friends here, right? Anybody else think 'Surface' is the most absolutely idiotic name for a tablet? Everybody's all excited about this great new device in a long line of great mediocre devices from Microsoft, but nobody has bothered to acknowledge the big white elephant in the room: the name they gave it is stupid. Actually 'stupid' rolls off the tongue much more naturally than 'surface', so maybe they should have skipped he middle man and just called it Stupid. And they complain about RIM's marketing.
    bungaboy, drjay868, Engire and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 06:53 AM
    Pics or it didn't happen. LoL
    You want pics of her ovaries? I'd just take her word for that myself, but whatever floats your boat!

I want your doctor to take your picture, so I can look at you from inside as well

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4[/YT]
    07-31-12 07:09 AM
    We're among friends here, right? Anybody else think 'Surface' is the most absolutely idiotic name for a tablet? Everybody's all excited about this great new device in a long line of great mediocre devices from Microsoft, but nobody has bothered to acknowledge the big white elephant in the room: the name they gave it is stupid. Actually 'stupid' rolls off the tongue much more naturally than 'surface', so maybe they should have skipped he middle man and just called it Stupid. And they complain about RIM's marketing.

Microsoft Surface was their touch screen tabletop computer. I believe they are just creating a tablet that is the evolution of this $15,000 machine.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 07:10 AM
    Microsoft Surface was their touch screen tabletop computer. I believe they are just creating a tablet that is the evolution of this $15,000 machine.
    Yeah, but I think only like three people outside of Redmond ever heard of it. That's some kinda mindshare they're trying to capitalize on.
    07-31-12 07:18 AM
    Microsoft Purface?

Microsoft Purdyface?
    07-31-12 07:23 AM
    Yeah, but I think only like three people outside of Redmond ever heard of it. That's some kinda mindshare they're trying to capitalize on.
    Actually for $800 i created one lol. The workmanship wasnt nearly as good and I was working on adding the little cube things they have as well, sort of like two factor log in. They did have some very nice programming behind theirs, just didnt make sense for 15k.
    I'll get to work on being the girly meat in a Spezza/Alfredsson sammich. It will be a sacrifice and will take much effort but I can sink my teeth into this.

Don't ask how I'll take the pics. Heh.

Sent from mah brainzzzzz via Galaxy S III and Tapatalk 2
    Well, you can PM me on the off chance that one of them is busy.

I'd be more like the stale end, but it's gotta be better than just one slice.
    Microsoft Purface?

Microsoft Purdyface?
    Microsoft Twaddle.

Edit: Here we go -- name that tablet. Should be good for a few hundred posts and several thousand more Likes.
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 07-31-12 at 07:28 AM.
    bungaboy, louzer, drjay868 and 8 others like this.
    07-31-12 07:25 AM
    Sorry to inject something on topic sorta.

Has the OP ever been back to their thread?
    07-31-12 07:29 AM

NOOOOOO what have you done!? How can you possibly want to be on topic!

Not that I am aware of lol
    h20work, louzer, drjay868 and 8 others like this.
    07-31-12 07:30 AM
    Microsoft Wonyu (pronounced WeOwnYou)
    07-31-12 07:31 AM
    NOOOOOO what have you done!? How can you possibly want to be on topic!

Not that I am aware of lol
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJosB7SEmOY[/YT]
    07-31-12 07:36 AM
    I'm ridiculously hungry. Famished. Craving bacon, which is tragic since I don't eat meat
    Carry on....

Sent from my iPhone 3Gs using Tapatalk
    h20work, louzer, drjay868 and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 08:23 AM

Nope. Not in 12 days. Makes ya wonder . . . . L0L
    kbz1960, louzer, Engire and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 08:45 AM
    On to 5,000 or down to? Up to?
    07-31-12 08:50 AM

Is there a Boo-Hiss button? No? Well then...

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
    bungaboy, kbz1960, louzer and 10 others like this.
    07-31-12 09:30 AM

Are we still discussing literature?
    louzer, drjay868, Engire and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 09:37 AM
    Click to view quoted image

Are we still discussing literature?
    I'm thinking wet floor would be more stimulating.

07-31-12 09:47 AM
    I'm thinking wet floor would be more stimulating.

Click to view quoted image
    Have you had an accident at work? If so you may be eligable for our no-win-no-fee scheme, under which you will receive 100% of the compensation due if you win. Our fee will be a percentage of your successful claim, at a level between 105%-110%. We are the nephew of a well-known african prince, and will only require a deposit of USD25,000 sent to our bank account in Lagos to release the funds to you.

We have already purchased a number of spanish lottery tickets on your behalf, with the expected proceeds of your Payment Protection Insurance claim where banks have mis-sold you a loan.

I think that this covers all bases raised by your picture ;-)

Barljo
    07-31-12 09:57 AM
    Hey? What's all this 'we' stuf...I mean stoof. Uhmmm you can unquote me anytime ya know

She can say it, cause she is a woman. Also, because it's true. That she is a woman.

I was only talking about smelly koala bears
    Sorry, I didn't mean for it to look like you were saying women stink.
    louzer, bungaboy, OniBerry and 7 others like this.
    07-31-12 10:00 AM
    Give it time and the name might grow on you. After all, I always thought (and this has nothing to do with what I think about it's quality) that iPad sounds like a feminine product.
    07-31-12 10:02 AM
    5000 lashes with a wet noodle for kbz.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6bgyRQv_Rs[/YT]
    07-31-12 10:06 AM
618,099 ... 5354555657 ...