I have failed as a true CrackBerrier then . Someone give me a warning or something!!
    It shouldn't take much to get up to speed; perhaps calling Android products "'rrhoids" might get that unwanted attention you need.
    07-29-12 07:42 AM
    Nope, but I used to watch Hill Street Blues. Does that count?
    Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?
    h20work, bungaboy, louzer and 8 others like this.
    07-29-12 07:49 AM
    That's awesome! And kudos to everyone who donates time/money to worthy causes (especially the ones that aren't covered by the media so much and really need the funds) I work in the medical field and have heard some pretty incredible life stories that make you really want to move earth and water to help.

Except our erectile dysfunction patients What a bunch of angry, demanding people. Cancer patients = kindest, most patient people I've met. ED patients = divas!
    Reminds me of an old TV show called "Up Pompeii" staring Frankie Howard.

One show had a character called Limpus Dickus.
    07-29-12 08:24 AM
    That's awesome! And kudos to everyone who donates time/money to worthy causes (especially the ones that aren't covered by the media so much and really need the funds) I work in the medical field and have heard some pretty incredible life stories that make you really want to move earth and water to help.

Except our erectile dysfunction patients What a bunch of angry, demanding people. Cancer patients = kindest, most patient people I've met. ED patients = divas!
    Did you catch the one on the chive for one of the aurora victims? They raised $100k in an hour.
    07-29-12 08:58 AM
    Where's Q?

Come play with us
    07-29-12 09:02 AM
    that picture messed up the rendering of the forums for my sg3
    07-29-12 09:20 AM
    that picture messed up the rendering of the forums for my sg3
    sorry, looks fine on my bb
    07-29-12 09:29 AM
    I do the Terry Fox Run.
    Terry Fox Foundation - A single dream. A world of hope.

I have done it every year no matter the city I am in since I was 9 years old, My Aunt now organizes a run which I help set up and run myself then help take down every year.

my father and I compete each year who can raise the most sponsor dollars,
    the only thing he keeps beating me at! hahaha
    I used to do The Big Climb when it was at City Place in Hartford, CT.

It is a fundraiser for the Lukemia and Lymphoma Society. Participants raise donations
    based on the number of stairs / flights of stairs they can complete (to a maximum
    of three times without medical advice, four times with medical advice)

City Place in Hartford, CT has 38 floors and over 900 stairs. As a twist, three
    guys from my department always did the first two rounds in full turnout gear
    (bunker pants and coat, boots, helmet and SCBA.) I miss that event.
    07-29-12 09:38 AM
    Where's Q?

Come play with us
    Click to view quoted image
    Have I been missed?!?!?!?

What an INSANE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got into a fight over a contract, got into a fight with a contractor, got into a fight over a legal translation, lost my old geriatric little ferret, my back door is sticking and won't close all the way because the wood is swollen.....

DAM, PEOPLE, I'M NO GOOD ON MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

and now I've got to read from page 50 something to page 70 something....this will take a bit of a while
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 07-29-12 at 10:09 AM.
    07-29-12 10:05 AM
    Speaking of swollen wood....

where are somnolent ursine and the sith??????
    bungaboy, h20work, louzer and 7 others like this.
    07-29-12 10:06 AM
    Have I been missed?!?!?!?

What an INSANE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got into a fight over a contract, got into a fight with a contractor, got into a fight over a legal translation, lost my old geriatric little ferret, my back door is sticking and won't close all the way because the wood is swollen.....

DAM PEOPLE I'M NO GOOD ON MY OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1
    I really want to say something funny here but I feel bad about your crappy week, so I'll just leave that alone and hope you have a better weekend.
    bungaboy, louzer, Engire and 7 others like this.
    07-29-12 10:11 AM
    I really want to say something funny here but I feel bad about your ty week, so I'll just leave that alone and hope you have a better weekend.

aaaawww, say it.....I've been crying over my Sookie ferret....I can use a good laugh and some REALLY off colour jokes.

thank you for the good thoughts.
    07-29-12 10:13 AM
    Nothing worse than a swollen woody.
    Last edited by bungaboy; 07-30-12 at 02:21 PM.
    07-29-12 10:14 AM
    Nothing worse than a swolen woody.
    kinda partial to swollen wood myself....except when it doesn't fit where you need it to...
    louzer, h20work, bungaboy and 8 others like this.
    07-29-12 10:16 AM
    kinda partial to swollen wood myself....except when it doesn't fit where you need it to...
    LOL.... Thats exactly where i was going to go with that!
    07-29-12 10:19 AM
    So who's been keeping up with the Olympics??? Love the men's bycicle and the 400 swimming....Phelps got creamed.
    07-29-12 10:26 AM
    Did you catch the one on the chive for one of the aurora victims? They raised $100k in an hour.
    I didn't, but that is outstanding I also enjoyed seeing the bus monitor who was bullied to tears by children receive over $700,000. Hurray for humanity making up for the darker ones.
    07-29-12 10:35 AM
    Speaking of swollen wood....
    No, let's not
    bungaboy, drjay868, louzer and 8 others like this.
    07-29-12 10:59 AM
    I didn't, but that is outstanding I also enjoyed seeing the bus monitor who was bullied to tears by children receive over $700,000. Hurray for humanity making up for the darker ones.
    Faith in humanity restored
    07-29-12 11:00 AM
    Anybody interested in starting a fundraiser to have the spoiled little finks (when was the last time you heard that one ) publicaly flogged?
    07-29-12 11:13 AM
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCkTRuP0ICI[/YT]

Speaking of wood.....
    07-29-12 11:26 AM
    Anybody interested in starting a fundraiser to have the spoiled little finks (when was the last time you heard that one ) publicaly flogged?
    Good God man. How could you even think about flogging them?

Everybody knows they need to experience a good caning.
    07-29-12 11:36 AM
    So who's been keeping up with the Olympics??? Love the men's bycicle and the 400 swimming....Phelps got creamed.
    Not really following but I am paying attention to Caitlin Leverenz as I work with her dad. She took 6th in the 400 IM so far. 6th doesn't sound great unless you consider that it was at the Olympics and by far better than most could do.
    07-29-12 11:41 AM
    Good God man. How could you even think about flogging them?

Everybody knows they need to experience a good caning.
    Better than letting them get stoned.
    07-29-12 11:43 AM
    I'll watch the Olympics when I come across something interesting, but not seeking it out really. Dana Vollmer, the swimmer, lives here so we are kinda following that
    Engire, wu-wei, middbrew and 4 others like this.
    07-29-12 11:57 AM
618,114 ... 4647484950 ...