it stays lighter longer...so i won't be driving home in the dark
    01-25-18 05:28 AM
    it stays lighter longer...so i won't be driving home in the dark
    I gotta change my dad's head lights on his BMW. I want to get him HIDs with the 'angel eyes'. Might do that when it's warmer, though.
    01-25-18 10:42 AM
    so i went to mail some packages at lunch time and then went and had lunch with a friend.
    I come back, they are having cake in here for someone's birthday....sheesh!
    01-25-18 11:40 AM
    i'm going to get my nails done after work. Relaxation time!
    01-25-18 11:43 AM
    just bought two tickets to see Elton John's farewell Yellow Brick Road tour in ALbany....woooohoooo
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-25-18 12:21 PM
    of course, it's not till March of 2019!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-25-18 12:21 PM
    and that gives me a while to figure out who to ask to come along.....
    01-25-18 12:32 PM
    just bought two tickets to see Elton John's farewell Yellow Brick Road tour in ALbany....woooohoooo
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-25-18 05:59 PM
    Meetings over for the day. More tomorrow than today.
    01-25-18 05:59 PM
    Happy Thursday all.
    Carjackd and kbz1960 like this.
    01-25-18 06:00 PM
    Happy Thursday all.
    Gone now. TGIF!
    01-25-18 11:36 PM
    Gone now. TGIF!
    Indeed it is
    mrlahjr likes this.
    01-26-18 12:36 AM
    I should get some sleep. I've been lurking these forums all night
    kbz1960 likes this.
    Those boys get up early
    kbz1960 likes this.
    Naw, just never gave a fu*k and the only teachers I respect were my elementary grade 8 teacher and my auto class teacher.

They genuinely cared about teaching. The auto teacher let me stay after school and on 'spare' periods to learn more and mess around with the cars in the shop.

Grade 8 teacher pushed me towards athletics, did well in cross country and track and field meets. Placed top 3 cross country and 1st for the 1500 meters. I miss those guys!
    They genuinely cared about teaching. Ya know, Deezzz.... Jaydee has a habit of saying things that "sometimes" don't make much sense, either. But, at least you didn't load without a plan. That being said, Are you aware that most everything we were taught was propaganda? My Kindergarten teacher thought it was a good thing to teach us that sleeping on a cold floor was OK. What I remember most about school was how to hide under a desk for protection from a nuclear bomb blast.

You're 8th grade teacher.... now that I can understand. Running was something you could actually use in the real world.
    The Muppet is so envious because he lives in "that" kind of hood where he wishes he could run, too.
    I was a juvenile delinquent then and I'm a retired delinquent now.
    H E L P ! ! ! I feel a rant coming on.....
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-26-18 at 03:24 AM.
    deezy87 and kbz1960 like this.
    01-26-18 03:12 AM
    I do sports as well ಠ_ಠ
    I was into sports in my prep school daze! First string soccer, ice hockey and Lacrosse!
    But drugs were my downfall. Ruined my life. I got heavy into ... you know! THat devil music. I got addicted to guitars keyboards sax, violin and the worst part was I couldn't find work. A college grad and I ended up playing my life away.

Jeezz... Bragging is NOT my thing. Being contrary is.. well as a hobby! My serious work ( and I don't do serious) is Causing controversy and clouding the issues. but this does sound like bragging. But, give me time. If I knew your age, then I could relate to a time that we both passed through and I could better express how we had nothing in common.
    But, I've got an excuse. I'm not from around here.

I should let you know that all this is in fun. Don't ever take anything I say seriously. My humor is a bit sarcastic usually.
    My first two posts , about 9 years ago, were in reply to sometime that JayDee posted and she totally freaked me out because whatever it was she took it seriously. I graveled at her feet for about a week and we became the best of friends. Now, she forgets my name and well.... Gun and tonic will do that. And teaching at a reform school!!!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 01-26-18 at 04:02 AM.
    deezy87 and kbz1960 like this.
    01-26-18 03:47 AM
    What else could it mean.
    I'm going to assume that the question was rhetorical. ( You're welcome) No! I take that back. You're lucky!!
    01-26-18 04:07 AM
    Meetings over for the day. More tomorrow than today.
    i have 5 professional development sessions to teach today....ugh
    01-26-18 05:28 AM
    I was into sports in my prep school daze! First string soccer, ice hockey and Lacrosse!
    But drugs were my downfall. Ruined my life. I got heavy into ... you know! THat devil music. I got addicted to guitars keyboards sax, violin and the worst part was I couldn't find work. A college grad and I ended up playing my life away.

Jeezz... Bragging is NOT my thing. Being contrary is.. well as a hobby! My serious work ( and I don't do serious) is Causing controversy and clouding the issues. but this does sound like bragging. But, give me time. If I knew your age, then I could relate to a time that we both passed through and I could better express how we had nothing in common.

I should let you know that all this is in fun. Don't ever take anything I say seriously. My humor is a bit sarcastic usually.
    My first two posts , about 9 years ago, were in reply to sometime that JayDee posted and she totally freaked me out because whatever it was she took it seriously. I graveled at her feet for about a week and we became the best of friends. Now, she forgets my name and well.... Gun and tonic will do that. And teaching at a reform school!!!!
    I really did take exception at first didn't I???
    But we really are best of friends now...and I DO remember your name.
    Wait, what was i saying?
    kbz1960 and anon(3732391) like this.
    01-26-18 05:29 AM
    Must be that old age creeping in and teaching at the reform school and too much wine in the evenings that does it!
    01-26-18 05:30 AM
    i will be really glad when this week is over and I can get back to a routine of doing nothing at work!
    01-26-18 05:30 AM
    all this working is hard....
    01-26-18 05:31 AM
    i suppose i should leave early for work and get my s**** together so i can start my sessions making sense. But wait....
    01-26-18 05:31 AM
    It's gonna be a great day....
    I've heard you state every kind of day..... but "Great??" Now I realize it was a slip up and you'll never do it again but.. "HA!!!"
    8 years and my influence finally made you crack.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-26-18 06:46 AM

Drugs got me into 'the game'. Never did hard drugs, just supplied the demand.

Got caught, with some of the drugs and some weapons, sh!t happens. Jail made me realize that life isn't worth 'living on edge' so to speak.

Never too late to try and make things right and walk on the good side of things.

Have a good Friday, folks! Stay safe!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-26-18 09:48 AM
618,114 ... 2234622347223482234922350 ...