When, what to my eyes couldn’t explain ,
    But 7 smartphones and a drunken selfie of SeptemberRain,
    12-22-17 10:14 PM
    Plus there was a little old farmer, he was solid and stiff,
    Not one sheep was moving, it must have been Slff.
    12-22-17 10:17 PM
    More rapid than possums his coursers they came,
    I need to finish this tomorrow so it doesn’t get lame
    12-22-17 10:20 PM
    Yes. It is out of order.
    Damn Jackd’s Motion
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-22-17 10:22 PM
    ok so i took a nap...instantly feel better!
    How long did it take for you to feel instantly better?
    12-23-17 12:49 AM
    That is what "they" say...."they" is also known to fib quite often as well
    Ya know, Dezz ... Anyone that agrees with me without even knowing it makes me hopeful that the drugs must be working!!.
    I've been telling JD for years that "Them," the organization that "They" belonged to can no longer be trusted. It starts off with a little innocent "WE ARE GOING TO GET...." just to find out that tomorrow it's gonna be tropical and sunny. And , then before you know it some moron has to turn on the TV to get confirmation that he's running the country right into the ground. and well, he heard it on the TV so it must be true! and he thinks it a GOOD thing because THEY said so.
    deezy87 likes this.
    12-23-17 01:09 AM
    we are going to get freezing rain and sleet at some point...
    JD.. I haven't purposely been ignoring you but it IS hard to get you away from the excitement of the main threads where our fearless leaders continue to run experiments on those that volunteer to be abused. (Not to be confused the the Volunteers that didn't volunteer for the volunteer group)
    Anyway, I thought I should point out ..( and this is something that might work for you if you practice REAL HARD.....The "WE" in "are going to get" is a bit misleading for those of us who live in the Lost Zone and I should caution you , that Alaska, in their infinite wisdom declared me legally old this year so while it's always been my disclaimer to alert anyone that I can't be held responsible for anything I may say or do.... if approached, I can now add, I don't remember saying that!. (You've been warned!)
    deezy87 likes this.
    12-23-17 01:30 AM
    Jackd doing clever Xmas twas the night before postings. Very well done.
    I didn't realize it till just now, but ya know that piece I wrote ( on FB about those macho school kids that would get sloppy drunk to make an impression on the girls...). well, while I wasn't thinking of you when i wrote it, I could probably get away with saying I DID use you as an example.
    Now I don't know what these "bones" have to do with anything but, I've got unlimited calls and text with
    30 gigs of Data at one TB/ sec for 60 bucks!

And, Shabbs, that comment about "there hardly being any competition up there......" Did you really think that would get by me?
    I feel I should reply with a fat or blonde joke but, I don't know any except for a camel walking into a bar.... but if you consider watching Jackd watching the phone, waiting for it to ring and thinking you'll easily segway that into the conversation and then really putting on the moves to make it into a heated competition as to when it will ring or if it will ever ring ... I don't think competition means what you think it means.
    12-23-17 02:03 AM
    Damn Jackd’s Motion
    This may be a good time to reflect on how far you plan to go with your motions in an attempt to break the out-law this year!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-23-17 02:15 AM
    Oh yeah! Hi ya Muppet! I figured I'd be nice to someone this season, and while it's not gonna be you, I just wanted you to know, I'll be back shortly . just don't you to thing I forgot you. That's a work in progress which will happen naturally
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-23-17 02:24 AM
    This may be a good time to reflect on how far you plan to go with your motions in an attempt to break the out-law this year!
    I second that motion
    12-23-17 08:05 AM
    Oh yeah! Hi ya Muppet! I figured I'd be nice to someone this season, and while it's not gonna be you, I just wanted you to know, I'll be back shortly . just don't you to thing I forgot you. That's a work in progress which will happen naturally
    I wouldn't believe it Muppet. It's a set up.
    12-23-17 08:06 AM
    Christmas Eve Eve....
    12-23-17 09:13 AM
    I CANNOT wait for New Year's eve!! I jokingy asked a girl out on a date, and she said yes...I was not expecting a positive outcome, let alone for her to say yes... she said yes. It felt like I was hit in the chest with astronomical force LMFAO.

So, this is what went down.

I helped fix her laptop, got her some programs to make sure her PC stayed alright. She asked what I was doing for New Year's....I played the smart @$$ and said 'If you're trying to ask me out on a date, the answer is, and will ALWAYS be yes." She told me to come over at whatever specific time. I'm still flabbergasted
    12-23-17 10:18 AM
    Oh!! I forgot to mention this to you folks.

If you happen to be on Reddit, there is a subreddit r/googleplaydeals has apps, games, launchers etc deeply discounted or free.

Then again, I don't believe in paying for apps or whatever, so I have a diamond pit [6 GB and climbing] of some hot $#!+ on my Mega Upload account. Managed to get an app extractor and stuff of that nature as well, so everyday can be Christmas

Drop me a message or add me on BBM if you're looking to get something that you don't want to pay for

My pin is DC49668F
    12-23-17 10:28 AM
    Jackd says it’s a set up.
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-23-17 04:18 PM
    Christmas Eve Eve....
    I went into sauga today to get a few last minute things at Sherway
    deezy87 likes this.
    12-23-17 06:12 PM
    I CANNOT wait for New Year's eve!! I jokingy asked a girl out on a date, and she said yes...I was not expecting a positive outcome, let alone for her to say yes... she said yes. It felt like I was hit in the chest with astronomical force LMFAO.

So, this is what went down.

I helped fix her laptop, got her some programs to make sure her PC stayed alright. She asked what I was doing for New Year's....I played the smart @$$ and said 'If you're trying to ask me out on a date, the answer is, and will ALWAYS be yes." She told me to come over at whatever specific time. I'm still flabbergasted
    We are all flabbergasted as well
    12-23-17 06:14 PM
    Jackd says it’s a set up.
    Now would I lie?
    12-23-17 06:15 PM
    We are all flabbergasted as well
    I don't blame you lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-23-17 07:51 PM
    Happy Xmas eve!
    deezy87 likes this.
    12-24-17 11:17 AM
    Be safe everyone!!!!
    12-24-17 12:38 PM
    Merry Christmas pantless!

Have a great day tomorrow... hope you can all spend time with friends and family.

HO! HO! HO!
    12-24-17 07:49 PM
    Merry Xmas pantless!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-25-17 09:27 AM
    Merry Christmas Pantless
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-25-17 12:04 PM
618,114 ... 2232222323223242232522326 ...