i came in really early for the faculty staff party. I set things up and got the coffee pots going. 6:25 am....i don't have to be here till 7:45
    12-21-17 09:08 AM
    tonight i will be going to bed early....for sure
    12-21-17 09:09 AM
    I am keeping away from the sweets and going to head out at lunch for some soup.
    12-21-17 09:09 AM
    i also need to buy food for my cats. Geez, you think one or more of them would work and bring home some money. Always sitting around waiting for food.
    12-21-17 09:10 AM
    i have a retirement party to attend after work too....more free food! haha
    12-21-17 09:18 AM
    got my grocery shopping done at lunch
    12-21-17 01:10 PM
    now need to go home and lug everything inside, unpack and put away groceries, feed the cats and leave for the party.
    12-21-17 01:13 PM
    Happy Thursday pre Xmas.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-21-17 07:48 PM
    I just ordered some Chinese food.
    12-21-17 07:48 PM
    i also need to buy food for my cats. Geez, you think one or more of them would work and bring home some money. Always sitting around waiting for food.
    They are worth every penny.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-21-17 07:49 PM
    They are worth every penny.
    i agree. and they are SPOILED ROTTEN
    grover5 likes this.
    12-22-17 07:05 AM
    Snow day today! SO happy to have the last day before Christmas vacation off as well!
    going to get some of my christmas eve preps done today as well.
    got some onions and garlic to chop, table to set, blankets and chair covers to wash, etc
    12-22-17 07:06 AM
    i gotta make jello shots...maybe i will do them today
    12-22-17 07:07 AM
    or maybe not. i have plenty other things to do
    12-22-17 07:26 AM
    Nice, it won't happen overnight. I can however continue to make progress daily, no matter how slow.

Bipolar and manic depression is one thing that when I get the 'blah, eff it' moods it's a tad bit hard to bounce back from.
    I know it can't be easy for you! Dezz!! And while I get a bit over passionate in my rants ( I forget that not everyone knows ) It's never my intention to direct a reply as a personal attack but to reply to the post.
    I try to get people to think about things in a way they might otherwise never consider. ... a way to create new thought . My goal: to build broader horizons in people!
    And then, some of my conclusions are so far out of the ball park, they actually make sense.
    Now Bipolar and Manic depression are one and the same. ( that's the truth) So, pick one and loose the other. You now have one less disorder .
    Feel better already, don't you!!
    For the purpose of discussion I'm gonna toss the Bipolar (a disorder..meh!!) . It doesn't even sound "medical.. But , MANIC Depression!! We're talkin' Syndrome Man! I think I dropped a few of those in the 60's along with Orange Sunshine And Purple Osley! Okay,So, you've got this depression and you're taking "something" for it, I assume. And, what effect do the meds have on you?
    You've got everything from Prozac ( a serotonin reuptake inhibitor) to zenMOOD (For that Natural anxiety relief) Prozac may HIDE or inhibit your symptoms but where's the inspiration you need to make yourself well? And the "Natural??" I was into natural foods for a while until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
    If I had a chemical imbalance I'd be looking into some REAL MAJOR Chemicals. Oh Yeah!! You'd be amazed at the breakthrough they've made with Turpentine and Lighter Fluid. Back in the 60's all we had was Cocaine. Pure, unadulterated , straight from the plant Cocaine. Now, what was close to pharmaceutical methamphetamine back in the day.... add a sprinkle of turpentine here and squirt of lighter fluid there and you've got yourself some Killer ICE!

But, you'll want to work your way up to that. Let's start you off with a concoction that has the most preservatives of anything else made on this planet. If you were to add ONE MORE preservative it would become an exceptional tasting formaldehyde.
    Maraschino Cherry Juice . Yep! When the universe implodes there'll be maraschino cherries floating through the void. It's only logical that something that powerful would do wonders to preserve the human body. And, you could ferment it making a world class wine. Two shots of Maraschino Cherry Juice Wine and a six pack of Twinkies and you're good for the day.

And, if you happen to be in therapy let me assure you , they offer everything from sleep to shock! While neither will do you any good , I prefer the shock (for the fun of it) But only one form of therapy is suggested time and again . The therapy of Laughter!
    deezy87 likes this.
    12-22-17 12:31 PM
    I know it can't be easy for you! Dezz!! And while I get a bit over passionate in my rants ( I forget that not everyone knows ) It's never my intention to direct a reply as a personal attack but to reply to the post.
    I try to get people to think about things in a way they might otherwise never consider. ... a way to create new thought . My goal: to build broader horizons in people!
    And then, some of my conclusions are so far out of the ball park, they actually make sense.
    Now Bipolar and Manic depression are one and the same. ( that's the truth) So, pick one and loose the other. You now have one less disorder .
    Feel better already, don't you!!
    For the purpose of discussion I'm gonna toss the Bipolar (a disorder..meh!!) . It doesn't even sound "medical.. But , MANIC Depression!! We're talkin' Syndrome Man! I think I dropped a few of those in the 60's along with Orange Sunshine And Purple Osley! Okay,So, you've got this depression and you're taking "something" for it, I assume. And, what effect do the meds have on you?
    You've got everything from Prozac ( a serotonin reuptake inhibitor) to zenMOOD (For that Natural anxiety relief) Prozac may HIDE or inhibit your symptoms but where's the inspiration you need to make yourself well? And the "Natural??" I was into natural foods for a while until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
    If I had a chemical imbalance I'd be looking into some REAL MAJOR Chemicals. Oh Yeah!! You'd be amazed at the breakthrough they've made with Turpentine and Lighter Fluid. Back in the 60's all we had was Cocaine. Pure, unadulterated , straight from the plant Cocaine. Now, what was close to pharmaceutical methamphetamine back in the day.... add a sprinkle of turpentine here and squirt of lighter fluid there and you've got yourself some Killer ICE!

But, you'll want to work your way up to that. Let's start you off with a concoction that has the most preservatives of anything else made on this planet. If you were to add ONE MORE preservative it would become an exceptional tasting formaldehyde.
    Maraschino Cherry Juice . Yep! When the universe implodes there'll be maraschino cherries floating through the void. It's only logical that something that powerful would do wonders to preserve the human body. And, you could ferment it making a world class wine. Two shots of Maraschino Cherry Juice Wine and a six pack of Twinkies and you're good for day.

And, if you happen to be in therapy let me assure you , they offer everything from sleep to shock! While neither will do you any good , I prefer the shock (for the fun of it) But only one form of therapy is suggested time and again . The therapy of Laughter!
    Don't stress out about it, I've been to hell and back 4 times over LOL.

I live by a few Plato quotes, I'll share some with you folks [being in jail, I actually got to catch up on actual books, like physical copies]

Never discourae anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

&

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Have a ood day folks!
    anon(3732391) and jaydee5799 like this.
    12-22-17 12:36 PM
    12-22-17 12:37 PM
    Happy Thursday pre Xmas.
    Really??? "PRE" Xmas? I hope you washed your.... ah, well whoever's giving you a hand, make sure they wash it!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-22-17 12:52 PM
    Really??? "PRE" Xmas? I hope you washed your.... ah, well whoever's giving you a hand, make sure they wash it!
    I've got some Purell hand sanitizer!!!!!
    Last edited by deezy87; 12-22-17 at 01:12 PM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    12-22-17 12:56 PM
    And this goes to my arch nemesis who has keep me a pantless prisoner here for 8 years.
    May Leigh learn to identify all the noises regarding her vehicle and may the neighbors kids grow up to be like their dad.
    ( if they ever find him ) and may they also find the inspiration from watching you to learn a trade that doesn't involve hanging anything!!

And let's not forget to celebrate the New Year's After Day Day Holiday!

The CB 1M post Challenge!-il_570xn.1004335849_1148.jpg
    deezy87 and jaydee5799 like this.
    12-22-17 01:08 PM
    And this goes to my arch nemesis who has keep me a pantless prisoner here for 8 years.
    May Leigh learn to identify all the noises regarding her vehicle and may the neighbors kids grow up to be like their dad.
    ( if they ever find him ) and may they also find the inspiration from watching you to learn a trade that doesn't involve hanging anything!!

And let's not forget to celebrate the New Year's After Day Day Holiday!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	il_570xN.1004335849_1148.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	432579
    That looks a f**k load better than the animatronic Trump at Disney!

Speaking of which, he has already had an impact!! He has deported Aladdin and gave Scrooge McDuck a tax break!

Also looks like a 70-year-old Chuckie doll! Don't believe me? Take a look.The CB 1M post Challenge!-donald-trump-robot.jpg
    anon(3732391) and jaydee5799 like this.
    12-22-17 01:15 PM
    ok so i took a nap...instantly feel better!
    12-22-17 03:08 PM
    i also shoveled a tiny bit....my nephew or my brother will come and take care of the plowing
    12-22-17 03:09 PM
618,114 ... 2232022321223222232322324 ...