OK! Here's more of humans twisted reality!

THE TRUE STORY (once and for all) ABOUT CHRISTMAS

Everyone blames things on Jews!
    Everyone hates Jews (that aren't Jewish) WHY???
    Because Jews are intelligent, reserved, run the majority of big business (Entertainment,:Stage, screen, Clothing: Garment District's, Food industry)
    Jew's know how to make money!!

AND Jews don't candy coat their holiday's or beliefs.
    (in the following: "YOU" means "Non- Jewish")
    Christmas was invented to over-shadow Hanukkah. (The Jewish Holiday that is celebrated around the same time) Yep! Plain and simple.
    Jesus had NOTHING to do with Christianity.. Nothing What-So-Ever!!
    Hundreds of years "A.D." after looking for a good story to help calm YOU and control YOU, The Church decided on the fable of this rebel. They picked Jesus because he was hardly known and the church could twist and shape a good story from him. (I'm NOT making this up) Stop taking things for granted because "that's what YOU were brought up to believe" and START thinking for YOUr self and do the research!
    Don't tell me YOU never wondered why , of all the choices , they pick a JEW!! They picked a Jew because they wanted to learn the secret to how they made so much money."Intelligent" didn't work for the church so they made something up. Some Half-baked idea that (yes) has made the church rich beyond belief, but they still always seem to need MORE money.
    Well, it's true. YOU ALL worship a JEW.
    YOU pray to a JEW.
    YOU're god is JEWISH!!!
    Taking into consideration that the majority of YOU believe in the church's version of this fairy tale ( and don't question it..... ah DUH! Hello... anybody home???) it's no wonder YOU live in denial and YOU're reality is so messed up.
    So, YOU invent pagan rituals: An egg- laying Bunny (for cryin' out loud) and a fat man who smokes, wears animal furs and calls YOU "Ho's!"
    Involving Jesus for Christmas was just to get YOUr attention. And if YOU've BEEN paying attention, YOU'll notice that JC was phased out of the Holiday's L O N G ago because the church doesn't want YOU to make any connection to YOUr god being Jewish.
    So, ( Fade to dark) READY?
    Christmas Trees, Happy Humans, Decorations that can be seen all the way to Mars and presents... let's not forget the presents.. and of course the closest thing the church gives YOU to relate to a higher power,
    SANTA CLAUS...
    Ready???
    LIGHTS annnnd A C T I O N !!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 11-25-17 at 01:20 PM.
    11-25-17 01:03 PM
    ....so santa isn’t real???!
    anon(3732391) and kbz1960 like this.
    11-25-17 01:55 PM
    Can't find one.
    Shhhhh! Your Human is showing!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-25-17 03:12 PM
    ....so santa isn’t real???!
    The one thing I DIDN'T make a reference to except to suggest a higher power.
    But, don't give another thought. In fact, don't think at all.
    That's why I'm here. I think of these things so you don't have to and because I don't want you to hurt yourself!

Stop thinking or the duck gets it!!
    The CB 1M post Challenge!-duckgun.jpg
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-25-17 03:30 PM
    I'm not reading back. So there!
    11-25-17 09:56 PM
    Three days behind
    kbz1960 and anon(3732391) like this.
    Slacker!
    Ya GOTTA read back . I did a special rant on what it means to be a Davidson in a Doofus World (It's only three days back)

WHAT???? YOU DON"T BELIEVE ME?????
    11-26-17 09:26 AM
    I'm an equal opportunity prober!
    Kinky. Rawr.
    11-26-17 01:53 PM
    Not only does my mind wonder...
    Sometimes it walks off completely!!
    Mine goes on vacations.
    Not by an alien
    By our alien?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    Heck if I know. I can't never spell
    I can't English today! Halp!
    11-26-17 01:54 PM
    If the doctor works under a corporate banner (in other words, it's not a private practice) you can advise Administration. Also, call your state medical board and find out what they have to say.
    No matter what the case, The doctor works FOR YOU. You pay his salary. At any rate, find a doctor who still remembers why he became one in the first place.
    You have a life too. No one should have to wait more than a hour.
    Doctors are so busy trying to make money they take too many clients and then try to give them cookie cutter diagnosis to get them out as fast as they possibly can.
    11-26-17 01:55 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving Pantless
    Happy Thanksgiving pantless!!
    Happy Thanksgiving all!!!
    Happy Thanksgiving Pantless Peeps! Hope you all had a good day!
    Hope y'all had a great one!
    11-26-17 01:55 PM
    If you're not willing to go the extra mile and do something about this Quack... then learn to love how much you hate waiting and stop complaining!!
    I tried to switch doctors. The want time to see a new one and the time it'll take my old one to send all my documentation...

I'm pretty sure I'll be dead by then.
    11-26-17 01:57 PM
    Black Friday... Cyber Monday... Nuclear Wednesday....
    And you wonder why I live in Saturday!!

Now that a group of Humans are out to prove that the world is flat ("the government has been lying to us")
    I know, without a doubt that I'm the only sane being on the entire planet. (not believing me only proves that you're all in denial (and that's not my department.)

The entire universe has wanted Peace On Earth since Humans first became prominent on the planet, but up till now, you Humans just wouldn't leave.
    If the world IS flat, it'll be a victory for civilized beings everywhere (well, not on Earth, obviously) and (finally) an easy exit for mankind!
    ATTENTION HUMANS:
    Walk (don't run) to the nearest exit, find the closest flat end..... AND JUMP!!

PEACE! WHO COULD IMAGINE.....
    OK! Here's more of humans twisted reality!

THE TRUE STORY (once and for all) ABOUT CHRISTMAS

Everyone blames things on Jews!
    Everyone hates Jews (that aren't Jewish) WHY???
    Because Jews are intelligent, reserved, run the majority of big business (Entertainment,:Stage, screen, Clothing: Garment District's, Food industry)
    Jew's know how to make money!!

AND Jews don't candy coat their holiday's or beliefs.
    (in the following: "YOU" means "Non- Jewish")
    Christmas was invented to over-shadow Hanukkah. (The Jewish Holiday that is celebrated around the same time) Yep! Plain and simple.
    Jesus had NOTHING to do with Christianity.. Nothing What-So-Ever!!
    Hundreds of years "A.D." after looking for a good story to help calm YOU and control YOU, The Church decided on the fable of this rebel. They picked Jesus because he was hardly known and the church could twist and shape a good story from him. (I'm NOT making this up) Stop taking things for granted because "that's what YOU were brought up to believe" and START thinking for YOUr self and do the research!
    Don't tell me YOU never wondered why , of all the choices , they pick a JEW!! They picked a Jew because they wanted to learn the secret to how they made so much money."Intelligent" didn't work for the church so they made something up. Some Half-baked idea that (yes) has made the church rich beyond belief, but they still always seem to need MORE money.
    Well, it's true. YOU ALL worship a JEW.
    YOU pray to a JEW.
    YOU're god is JEWISH!!!
    Taking into consideration that the majority of YOU believe in the church's version of this fairy tale ( and don't question it..... ah DUH! Hello... anybody home???) it's no wonder YOU live in denial and YOU're reality is so messed up.
    So, YOU invent pagan rituals: An egg- laying Bunny (for cryin' out loud) and a fat man who smokes, wears animal furs and calls YOU "Ho's!"
    Involving Jesus for Christmas was just to get YOUr attention. And if YOU've BEEN paying attention, YOU'll notice that JC was phased out of the Holiday's L O N G ago because the church doesn't want YOU to make any connection to YOUr god being Jewish.
    So, ( Fade to dark) READY?
    Christmas Trees, Happy Humans, Decorations that can be seen all the way to Mars and presents... let's not forget the presents.. and of course the closest thing the church gives YOU to relate to a higher power,
    SANTA CLAUS...
    Ready???
    LIGHTS annnnd A C T I O N !!!!!!!!

I'm kidding but I didn't understand most of what you wrote here.

I think me passing out on tile has left more than bruises.
    11-26-17 02:00 PM
    The one thing I DIDN'T make a reference to except to suggest a higher power.
    But, don't give another thought. In fact, don't think at all.
    That's why I'm here. I think of these things so you don't have to and because I don't want you to hurt yourself!

Stop thinking or the duck gets it!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duckGun.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	431777
    Should we be worried about the duck?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-26-17 02:01 PM
    Peeps
    The marshmallow?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-26-17 02:02 PM
    I try!

Sometimes.
    11-26-17 02:02 PM
    Ya GOTTA read back . I did a special rant on what it means to be a Davidson in a Doofus World (It's only three days back)

WHAT???? YOU DON"T BELIEVE ME?????
    Well I quoted it, so it can be read again.

Not saying I'll understand it by reading it again but...
    11-26-17 02:03 PM
    I'm kidding but I didn't understand most of what you wrote here.
    None of us do.
    11-26-17 08:11 PM
    None of us do.
    Huh?
    11-27-17 07:10 AM
    Well I quoted it, so it can be read again.

Not saying I'll understand it by reading it again but...
    I read it. We good now ?
    11-27-17 07:12 AM
    I need more coffee after that
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-27-17 07:12 AM
    Huh?
    What?
    11-27-17 01:24 PM
618,114 ... 2230022301223022230322304 ...