That notch on the iPhone X is horrendously ugly.

I'm still mad at Apple for using these interior Intel modems for AT&T and T-Mobile but giving Qualcomm to Verizon and Sprint.

Add in the prices when they don't even offer gigabit LTE modem capabilities? Ugh, no thanks.
    Well, in India that's not to worry ( I mean processors) but yeah, one could use better storage with these prices and not to mention plethora of issues those comes with just being apple.

My personal apple experience has been pretty smooth, in fact delightful upto sometime back apart from pricing of course but then that's going to be sour point in future too.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-17 08:03 AM
    I am not expert on these issues but could have some way forward for you with discussion.

Having said that, forgive me if I have overstepped your personal space and let me know if you would like to discuss it.

Posted via CB10
    I'm always open to discussion. It's been so many years and I've tried so many things, I'm always open to new ideas or suggestions.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 08:07 AM
    I'm always open to discussion. It's been so many years and I've tried so many things, I'm always open to new ideas or suggestions.
    I think pot is a good suggestion. Unfortunately it isn’t legal in your state. You could always pick some up and see if it works. If it does it might be worth it from a quality of life perspective to move to a state where it is legal.
    Septembersrain and Carjackd like this.
    09-20-17 08:52 AM
    I liked iOS 10.3.3. IOS 11 hasn't been very kind to me and I've been running all the beta so I've reported issues the whole way through.

Oh well. It's not like I was going to get the iPhone this year while Apple and Qualcomm are still in their respective temper tantrums.
    No worries. Sorry it didn’t work better. I don’t like the notch either.
    Septembersrain likes this.
    09-20-17 08:53 AM
    Alright coffee is doing its thing. Time for meeting one of five for the day.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 08:54 AM
    So what is your take on alternate therapy! Meditation?!

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 09:54 AM
    Wednesday.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 12:08 PM
    Downtown Toronto for the day at work.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 12:08 PM
    omg double posting. What's wrong with the desktop version of this site????
    I'm glad you seem to always get these issues before the rest of us do. We owe you our thanks for fixing it before it spreads and happens to the rest of us!.

(I am NOT being sarcastic! The nerve of some people)
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 01:06 PM
    pretty soon i am going to do everything on my phone and forget the desktop
    Pretty soon??? ya mean sometime between now and last week???
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 01:10 PM
    Originally Posted by mrigd
    Hello people, new to bb and everything related to it. I just read couple pages and liked the conversations

New to BlackBerry but you're using a BB10 device (ref your signature)? What "new" BB10 device did you get?
    Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Spart.... The question to "mrigt" should read: What is your definition of a conversation??
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 01:16 PM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799

That's the way to go.
    (retch...retch....) sorry 'bout that! I was sure I was gonna spue chunks !
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 01:19 PM

Spart.... The question to "mrigt" should read: What is your definition of a conversation??
    What? Not quite "conversation" quality in here?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 05:19 PM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799

(retch...retch....) sorry 'bout that! I was sure I was gonna spue chunks !
    09-20-17 05:50 PM
    Work day finally over. Time for a martini . Then a quiet night.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 05:51 PM
    More meetings tomorrow.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 05:52 PM
    I have fibromyalgia. It always feels like I'm on fire, there are bugs crawling under my skin, a dull ache in all my joints, extreme muscle cramping, stomach issues, exhaustion, insomnia, anxiety, depression...

I'm a huge mess and nothing I've tried so far has helped me one bit.
    Fibrositis is brought on by mood issues.
    Start with the anxiety and depression! Get that under control and the exhaustion from your insomnia will likely dissipate and your cramping and stomach issues will disappear.
    But if you think medication alone will do it.... it won't.
    You need to change your eating habits for starters.
    Learn how breathing exercises can relax you and help you center yourself.

Turn the bugs into a game to distract your mind from the other things. Start with a can of bug spray and a fly swatter .
    Or zap them with a hot iron. When you're out and about and those methods aren't workable, wrap fly paper around different areas of your body. Get creative. These may induce side effects such as smiling and laughing which have been known to help relieve depression and anxiety which are usually brought on by you telling your brain that you have these symptoms to begin with.
    09-20-17 08:21 PM
    I am not expert on these issues but could have some way forward for you with discussion.

Having said that, forgive me if I have overstepped your personal space and let me know if you would like to discuss it.
    Posted via CB10

Back up there! Anyone that states having enjoyed conversations on this threat are not ready to discuss things of the above nature.
    And anything written here on this public forum can immediately be disregarded as being personal for the obvious reason that if it was personal it wouldn't be read here on this public forum, especially on this thread or anywhere you might find someone who claims to be the only sane person on the entire planet or says he's not from around here.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 08:40 PM
    More meetings tomorrow.
    If you had to identify, in one word, the reason why Humans have not achieved and never will achieve their full potential....
    that word would be MEETINGS!!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 08:45 PM
    What? Not quite "conversation" quality in here?

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I'm gonna need help with this. How is it the last few slackers seem to think this thread is about conversations??
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 08:57 PM
    So what is your take on alternate therapy! Meditation?!

Posted via CB10
    I've tried about everything. I'm considering Kratom. It's still legal in my state for now.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 08:59 PM
    Work day finally over. Time for a martini . Then a quiet night.
    There ya go Muppet! Knock yourself out!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 08:59 PM
    Fibrositis is brought on by mood issues.
    Start with the anxiety and depression! Get that under control and the exhaustion from your insomnia will likely dissipate and your cramping and stomach issues will disappear.
    But if you think medication alone will do it.... it won't.
    You need to change your eating habits for starters.
    Learn how breathing exercises can relax you and help you center yourself.

Turn the bugs into a game to distract your mind from the other things. Start with a can of bug spray and a fly swatter .
    Or zap them with a hot iron. When you're out and about and those methods aren't workable, wrap fly paper around different areas of your body. Get creative. These may induce side effects such as smiling and laughing which have been known to help relieve depression and anxiety which are usually brought on by you telling your brain that you have these symptoms to begin with.
    He’s an alien but I think his advice is good SR. Yeah I know I’m blah blah blah.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-20-17 10:29 PM
    There ya go Muppet! Knock yourself out!!
    It will take more than one martini to achieve that.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    09-20-17 10:31 PM
    I'm gonna need help with this. How is it the last few slackers seem to think this thread is about conversations??
    Slackers? Every little bit helps doesn't it (unless one is always silent)?
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    09-21-17 06:43 AM
618,099 ... 2219722198221992220022201 ...