Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 02:11 PM
    Take care
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 02:12 PM
    Bye for now
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 02:12 PM
    all i know is i slept 12 hours last night.
    I'm jealous.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 10:36 PM
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 10:37 PM
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 10:37 PM
    of course, pain makes you sleep too. I hurt my ankle and i have had trouble with my foot all week. so that has been tough to deal with
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 10:38 PM
    Painkillers and a few drinks often let's me sleep well.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    I can't even get painkillers. This whole opioid "crises" means that my doctors would rather me be in pain because at least then if I die, it'll be without their help I guess.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 10:39 PM

When even your credit knows you're evil.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-16-17 10:40 PM
    Some nice pics

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    What are the other ones
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 04:49 AM
    I can't even get painkillers. This whole opioid "crises" means that my doctors would rather me be in pain because at least then if I die, it'll be without their help I guess.
    It takes patience and time when I first saw the internal medicine doctor that I'm with now about 5 years ago I was on 10mg hydrocodone. She said she'd like to get me off of them and I said let's do it so she weaned me off of it within a few weeks and I was done and there by gaining her Trust. Soon after due to conditions I won't get into she had to consider putting me back on the hydros which started with 10 milligram several times a day and at one point she said take 15 at one time at a certain time of day after a few weeks I said 15 was too much let's go down to 5 milligrams after a few weeks I said I was happy with five butt she suggested she'd give me enough in case I needed extra you see how that works anyway for the past 4 years I've been getting 180 tabs 5 mg per month you just got to know how to play the game I know it's not really that easy unfortunate and that I don't have any withdrawal symptoms or addiction problems I also get 20 mg Valium and 10 mg dexedrine. I wish I had known about medication back in the 60s I could have saved so much money on drugs but it's worked out for the best I don't do drugs I'm on way too much medication and who knows what the side effects would be mixing the two
    Carjackd and Septembersrain like this.
    09-17-17 05:03 AM
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...d34902c2e7.png

When even your credit knows you're evil.
    I decided to stop paying taxes in 1971 I had my own business and got paid with cash or mind-altering substances and just never got a business license in 2006 I found out why I got away with it I changed my name in 71 and it was spelled wrong and for some reason the IRS and Social Security didn't have the sense to cross reference so I fell off the grid when I had to legally do my name again in Alaska I found out that my last name had been spelled wrong all the time and now I live in a state that has no taxes and gives out free money once a year just for living here of course the state is broke but they won't dip into the Permanent Fund money so we good between 1100 dollars and $2,000 dollars and here's the typical human behavior thing. Somehow long-time alaskans have gotten the impression that this money is owed to them and if it's not enough they complain of course not only is the state about 10 years behind the rest of the United States but the education system is so bad that the number one job with little to no experience is dealing or working in McDonald's
    Carjackd and Septembersrain like this.
    09-17-17 05:16 AM
    all i know is i slept 12 hours last night.
    So you've been up since midnight?
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 05:18 AM
    of course, pain makes you sleep too. I hurt my ankle and i have had trouble with my foot all week. so that has been tough to deal with
    And of course alcohol takes away most of the effect that the drugs would have if you didn't have alcohol. In other words don't drink if you doing medication because doesn't make sense unless you do in Quaaludes and drinking shots of tequila
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 05:21 AM
    What are the other ones
    No opinion. I didn't review all the other ones.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 06:12 AM
    It takes patience and time when I first saw the internal medicine doctor that I'm with now about 5 years ago I was on 10mg hydrocodone. She said she'd like to get me off of them and I said let's do it so she weaned me off of it within a few weeks and I was done and there by gaining her Trust. Soon after due to conditions I won't get into she had to consider putting me back on the hydros which started with 10 milligram several times a day and at one point she said take 15 at one time at a certain time of day after a few weeks I said 15 was too much let's go down to 5 milligrams after a few weeks I said I was happy with five butt she suggested she'd give me enough in case I needed extra you see how that works anyway for the past 4 years I've been getting 180 tabs 5 mg per month you just got to know how to play the game I know it's not really that easy unfortunate and that I don't have any withdrawal symptoms or addiction problems I also get 20 mg Valium and 10 mg dexedrine. I wish I had known about medication back in the 60s I could have saved so much money on drugs but it's worked out for the best I don't do drugs I'm on way too much medication and who knows what the side effects would be mixing the two
    I had a hard time following the math, but it sounded like you were saying you worked with your Doctor to make sure you didn't have a surplus and weren't wasting money on medicine.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 06:16 AM
    Trust me. You do drugs.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 11:13 AM
    I decided to stop paying taxes in 1971 I had my own business and got paid with cash or mind-altering substances and just never got a business license in 2006 I found out why I got away with it I changed my name in 71 and it was spelled wrong and for some reason the IRS and Social Security didn't have the sense to cross reference so I fell off the grid when I had to legally do my name again in Alaska I found out that my last name had been spelled wrong all the time and now I live in a state that has no taxes and gives out free money once a year just for living here of course the state is broke but they won't dip into the Permanent Fund money so we good between 1100 dollars and $2,000 dollars and here's the typical human behavior thing. Somehow long-time alaskans have gotten the impression that this money is owed to them and if it's not enough they complain of course not only is the state about 10 years behind the rest of the United States but the education system is so bad that the number one job with little to no experience is dealing or working in McDonald's
    Glad we could support you for the last 46 years.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 11:15 AM
    Vish! Drunk post more.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 11:16 AM
    Sunday!
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-17-17 11:16 AM
    Well, that really narrows it down.
    I'm gonna have to replay that .... so let's start with another burger. And take notes for me, OK?
    Noted
    09-17-17 11:58 AM
    Lostboy5151
    By the way what does the "sp" and "acus" stand for?

You never mentioned having a problem with letters, too!!
    Snail mail sucks
    09-17-17 11:59 AM
    I get that!! You were trying to be Grover! (Patronizing)
    He's one and only
    09-17-17 11:59 AM
    spART..... (can I call you spART) You should know (so I'm telling you) if you're gonna do numbers with Jackd
    stick with fractions. He's just getting into whole numbers. up to three so far. (just not sure which three)
    I'll give ya two guesses
    09-17-17 12:00 PM
    Wow. This is such a historic, amazing, and mindless thread. 5 years and goin! probably longest thread on CB. Wonder the impact it has on servers.
    Half mindless
    09-17-17 12:07 PM
618,114 ... 2219122192221932219422195 ...