but a new phone with new bells and whistles is gonna be a big seller for Apple
    09-13-17 07:04 AM
    so the nonsense has already started. why can't people be happy?
    anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    09-13-17 07:22 AM
    Hump day.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-13-17 01:06 PM
    so the nonsense has already started. why can't people be happy?
    Nonsense... you say???? I'm so happy that it actually hurts when I smile. And I can't stop.

WHAT????? YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME??????

I blame it all on you humans. You are ALL so incredibly messed up.
    OK!
    You want an example?
    The month of September is "Self Improvement Month." You've all got the power to do it... but, you won't!
    and Today the 13th is ( ya ready for this) "Positive Thinking Day." I wanna know what clown thought THAT one up!!
    It contradicts everything that makes Humans... Human!! Generally speaking! OK?
    Take me for instance.
    I truly am an incredibly happy person. It actually Pss's people off that I'm always smiling and laughing. I never get mad (NEVER) I never raise my voice in anger. (NEVER) and that Pss's people off. Others think I've found "THE ANSWER"
    It's been said that "The power of positive thinking is absolutely astounding." Give me a break! Astounding????

Here's my answer! The difference between Hate and Love is a choice!! Yeah! It';s really THAT simple!
    Somebody slaps you. You slap em' back! You can say "he made me slap him back. WRONG!!! You chose to do it. You COULD have chosen to walk away. No one can MAKE you do anything that you don't want to do. (GIve me any example and I'll prove it)

Anyway, What's astounding to me ( I'm not from around here) is the harmony of hate and negativity that is Human Nature.
    And while it really isn't a laughing matter.... the lack of enthusiasm and having gotten yourselves into the mess you're in now,
    well... talk about a comedy of errors!!!

Positive Thinking Day!
    Self Improvement Month!

I need a shot of novocaine! My jaw is killing me!! The CB 1M post Challenge!-0251.gif
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 09-13-17 at 09:15 PM.
    Carjackd and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-13-17 07:28 PM
    555,555 coming up...
    JUst between you and me??? Except for the title, which is just to keep us "looking" as if we actually have a goal,
    Is there anyone in particular that gives you the impression that this thread has anything to do with numbers???
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-13-17 07:40 PM
    JUst between you and me??? Except for the title, which is just to keep us "looking" as if we actually have a goal,
    Is there anyone in particular that gives you the impression that this thread has anything to do with numbers???
    Bruh... it's all about the numberz.
    anon(3732391) and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-13-17 07:58 PM
    Originally Posted by Lostboy5151
    Another "it?"

Can't get enough it
    Isn't that kinda creepy? We don't have a clue what "it" is, yet we gotta have it!
    It's gotta be a government conspiracy... some secret military who-Ha!!

The idea is to get the "enemy" into unprecedented meetings
    ( unprecedented.. defined by Merriam-Webster as : having no precedent) Hey, if I tried to translate it into my language,
    it wouldn't make much sense either, so.....

Anyway, I believe they were going for some physiological something or other... but, while the acid tests in the 60's was an utter failure to them considering we loved it... this latest head game has turned against the intellectuals themselves due to the fact that they can't use it against the "enemy" until they get a handle on exactly what "it" is!

So in the meantime, they're using the old cover up and calling it The Cold War.

Whether you believe it or not... remember:
    I think of these things so you don't have to! The CB 1M post Challenge!-0269.gif
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 09-13-17 at 09:13 PM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-13-17 08:08 PM

Bruh... it's all about the numberz.
    My Bad, Shabbs! I probably didn't explain it correctly.
    HEY JACKD..... take this one, will ya?????
    09-13-17 08:12 PM
    Well I sold it goofus
    You did??? Did they look like terrorists????
    Carjackd and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-13-17 08:15 PM

Hey! Don't get him to do your dirty work... own it!
    09-13-17 08:20 PM
    Ya well I sold it. Big pay day
    YOu exchanged "it" for money and no one got hurt????
    Where they foreigners? Maybe they can explain all this mayhem regarding just What "IT" is!

(But, of course, you didn't ask. ) Maybe shabbs is on to something.. being about the money!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-13-17 08:22 PM
    Hey! Don't get him to do your dirty work... own it!
    Now, just hold on there.
    You don't think I see what you're trying to do?
    There's nothing going on here that you could possibly relate to dirty.
    Let me remind you... This is a Family Friendly place and we simply DO NOT do dirty here.

Now then, While I do take full responsibility for my actions, I humbly apologize for my inability to explain this issue in a way you could take this away with a feeling of comfort and understanding. I owe it to you to get it right and realizing that
    it's not to your satisfaction, I am turning to Jackd to better explain it because NO ONE knows numbers like Jackd!

(in other words, I'm going out of my way here... so back off!!)The CB 1M post Challenge!-0354.gif
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 09-13-17 at 09:05 PM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-13-17 08:44 PM
    So glad i went to be with 30 of my closest friends!
    Yes! I recall you saying sumpin bout working with manikins at one time!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    09-13-17 08:59 PM
    we did so much and had such a great time, i was sorry to leave them.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I had a blanket that was really hard to give up.

The CB 1M post Challenge!-meet_linus_big.gif
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-13-17 09:02 PM
    They say
    Say hello to the future

Swype gestures was done by blackberry 4 years before..
    And done on web OS before that
    09-14-17 12:08 AM
    Iphone X is the future phone?? No.
    Yes, the future is two months from now when it's release. Just not in my future
    09-14-17 12:10 AM
    Hi VM! Are you getting a thousand dollar iphone X?
    Too much for India
    09-14-17 12:10 AM
    but a new phone with new bells and whistles is gonna be a big seller for Apple
    They can have it
    09-14-17 12:11 AM
    Hump day.
    Keep it in your pants!
    09-14-17 12:11 AM
    Nonsense... you say???? I'm so happy that it actually hurts when I smile. And I can't stop.

WHAT????? YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME??????

I blame it all on you humans. You are ALL so incredibly messed up.
    OK!
    You want an example?
    The month of September is "Self Improvement Month." You've all got the power to do it... but, you won't!
    and Today the 13th is ( ya ready for this) "Positive Thinking Day." I wanna know what clown thought THAT one up!!
    It contradicts everything that makes Humans... Human!! Generally speaking! OK?
    Take me for instance.
    I truly am an incredibly happy person. It actually Pss's people off that I'm always smiling and laughing. I never get mad (NEVER) I never raise my voice in anger. (NEVER) and that Pss's people off. Others think I've found "THE ANSWER"
    It's been said that "The power of positive thinking is absolutely astounding." Give me a break! Astounding????

Here's my answer! The difference between Hate and Love is a choice!! Yeah! It';s really THAT simple!
    Somebody slaps you. You slap em' back! You can say "he made me slap him back. WRONG!!! You chose to do it. You COULD have chosen to walk away. No one can MAKE you do anything that you don't want to do. (GIve me any example and I'll prove it)

Anyway, What's astounding to me ( I'm not from around here) is the harmony of hate and negativity that is Human Nature.
    And while it really isn't a laughing matter.... the lack of enthusiasm and having gotten yourselves into the mess you're in now,
    well... talk about a comedy of errors!!!

Positive Thinking Day!
    Self Improvement Month!

I need a shot of novocaine! My jaw is killing me!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0251.gif 
Views:	24 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	429773
    Someone want to get him more street drugs?
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    09-14-17 12:12 AM

Someone get the Alien some ludes and chill this brother out! Maybe he needs a relaxing hobby. Like painting. Start with paint by numbers
    09-14-17 12:17 AM
    You did??? Did they look like terrorists????
    Look I did the Fintrac form (Anti money laundering and Anti Terrorism Act).

Once that is done, I don't care...Show Me The Money!
    09-14-17 12:20 AM
    YOu exchanged "it" for money and no one got hurt????
    Where they foreigners? Maybe they can explain all this mayhem regarding just What "IT" is!

(But, of course, you didn't ask. ) Maybe shabbs is on to something.. being about the money!!
    This is IT!
    09-14-17 12:22 AM
    Now, just hold on there.
    You don't think I see what you're trying to do?
    There's nothing going on here that you could possibly relate to dirty.
    Let me remind you... This is a Family Friendly place and we simply DO NOT do dirty here.

Now then, While I do take full responsibility for my actions, I humbly apologize for my inability to explain this issue in a way you could take this away with a feeling of comfort and understanding. I owe it to you to get it right and realizing that
    it's not to your satisfaction, I am turning to Jackd to better explain it because NO ONE knows numbers like Jackd!

(in other words, I'm going out of my way here... so back off!!)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0354.gif 
Views:	52 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	429770
    This!
    anon(3732391) and jaydee5799 like this.
    09-14-17 12:29 AM
    See! Just as I said: It has nothing to do with numbers!!
    But, hey.. to be fair, Shabbs, Now that you know the score, if you want it to be about numbers then go for it!
    My intentions from the start was to point out that which I pointed out.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-14-17 05:10 AM
618,114 ... 2218622187221882218922190 ...