Back to school. Yehaaaaaaaaw!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    09-03-17 07:26 PM
    Morning to the Pantless! Today is the last day for vacation!
    09-04-17 06:06 AM
    Back to work tomorrow! UGH! since June 25
    09-04-17 06:06 AM
    oh well. let's get this week rolling and OVER....wake, funeral, hair appt, nail appt, etc. Cause i9 gotta pack for a very important trip this weekend!
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    09-04-17 06:07 AM
    it will be a whirlwind week! and work will no doubt be AWFUL!
    But i am going to think positively and say work will be FUN and EXCITING!!!!!!!!
    09-04-17 06:08 AM
    but i will manage
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 06:09 AM
    i just wonder how i am going to get up so early tomorrow.....
    09-04-17 06:09 AM
    Back to school. Yehaaaaaaaaw!

"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
    I suppose for some. Summers are just not long enough we these two boys. Back they go tomorrow
    09-04-17 07:29 AM
    i just wonder how i am going to get up so early tomorrow.....
    That's my only struggle
    09-04-17 07:29 AM
    Which means...off the bench
    09-04-17 07:30 AM
    Back to the grind
    09-04-17 07:30 AM
    Back to the grind
    Just like coffee. But not delicious.
    anon(3732391) and Carjackd like this.
    09-04-17 09:23 AM
    it will be a whirlwind week! and work will no doubt be AWFUL!
    But i am going to think positively and say work will be FUN and EXCITING!!!!!!!!
    You're confusing me.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 09:23 AM
    Muppet.... I've gotta do a rant here but.... I will address your issue in just a bit!

LABOR DAY is (almost) a bonafide "Holiday."
    To most of you Labor Day means the end of summer and the vacation season as well as the beginning of school.
    ( unless, like some who consider taking the neighbors kids to McDonalds playland a vacation)
    If you're not barbecuing , I'm sure some of you have a wonderful story to entertain us with like being afraid you might burn down the house.
    ( here's a little tidbit ( humm..tidbit! Is that a "family friendly" word?)
    Jackd is in the heart of Roadkill Country and he'll get you the freshest most tender ...
    well, just ask Jackd what the kill of the day is and he'll scrape up sumpin for ya.
    Anyway, ad a few beers and that's Labor Day.
    (Hey... that was easy)

And now... THIS!!
    Once upon a time, (wait, wait!) That really makes no sense. Ya just can't get "up on" a time.(and don't try it Muppet. You'll only screw up the Time Zone Continuum Thingy)

OK. Come with me, back in time, to a land that doesn't exist. The only telltale sign that you're still on Earth is the two legged creatures .
    Two of these two legged creatures had a plan. A New York City carpenter and a Paterson New Jersey Machinist believed that American workers should have a day to commemorate the Working Class. Yeah!! Imagine THAT!!!
    While only about one in twenty people even HAD a job, these guys said:
    "Let's have a holiday." and they named it Labor Day ( for the one day they "didn't " have to work.) Don't worry Muppet , It's confusing and doesn't concern those of you on welfare or live in Kansas or DisneyLand. (While I'm not a registered citizen, I visit both places often!)
    The first celebration was observed in New York City with a parade of about 10,000 worker in 1882. ( If you're asking yourself, "why not Patterson"... you've never BEEN to Paterson.)
    So far this is the ONLY holiday on my list that's TRULY an American Holiday.
    Yep, a day for those fortunate enough to even have a job, so they wouldn't have to work.
    Yet, another proud day in American History. ( No, Z.. put your hand down. ya don't have to salute. )

To our friends North of the border, ( you thought I'd forget YOU???)
    While those "good Ol' boys" in the Land of the Free lead in the number of the dumbest holidays on the planet, you guys come in at a close second with "Family Day" . .. a day for the whole family to eat together. Kinda like Thanksgiving every Monday.
    And you also have a day that kind of commemorates our Labor day and was inspired by one of our very own who decided, without even asking, that Labor Day was one hell of shopping day. It was first celebrated only in Walmart shopping centers ,by two people, around 1999
    but has grown to a bout nine folks ( well, officially eight.) nine when her car isn't in the shop. While this has been known to those "in the know" as a cult holiday, you'll be revving up your ride because this is being slated to become a nation Canadian Holiday.
    The code name??? Crosswalk Day! But, it's not official. they just may change it to GETone Day!!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 09-04-17 at 01:35 PM.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-04-17 12:28 PM
    Just like coffee. But not delicious.
    And spelled different.
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 12:33 PM
    You're confusing me.
    Doesn't take much
    09-04-17 04:26 PM
    Muppet.... I've gotta do a rant here but.... I will address your issue in just a bit!

To most of you Labor Day means the end of summer and the vacation season as well as the beginning of school.
    ( unless, like some who consider taking the neighbors kids to McDonalds playland a vacation)
    If you're not barbecuing , I'm sure some of you have a wonderful story to entertain us with like being afraid you might burn down the house.
    Jackd is in the heart of Roadkill Country and he'll get you the freshest most tender ...
    well, just ask Jackd what the kill of the day is and he'll scrape up sumpin for ya.
    (Hey... that was easy)

And now... THIS!!
    Once upon a time, (wait, wait!) That really makes no sense. Ya just can't get "up on" a time.(and don't try it Muppet. You'll only screw up the Time Zone Continuum Thingy)

OK. Come with me, back in time, to a land that doesn't exist. The only telltale sign that you're still on Earth is the two legged creatures .
    Two of these two legged creatures had a plan. A New York City carpenter and a Paterson New Jersey Machinist believed that American workers should have a day to commemorate the Working Class. Yeah!! Imagine THAT!!!
    "Let's have a holiday." and they named it Labor Day ( for the one day they "didn't " have to work.) Don't worry Muppet , It's confusing and doesn't concern those of you on welfare or live in Kansas or DisneyLand. (While I'm not a registered citizen, I visit both places often!)
    The first celebration was observed in New York City with a parade of about 10,000 worker in 1882. ( If you're asking yourself, "why not Patterson"... you've never BEEN to Paterson.)
    Yep, a day for those fortunate enough to even have a job, so they wouldn't have to work.
    Yet, another proud day in American History. ( No, Z.. put your hand down. ya don't have to salute. )

While those "good Ol' boys" in the Land of the Free lead in the number of the dumbest holidays on the planet, you guys come in at a close second with "Family Day" . .. a day for the whole family to eat together. Kinda like Thanksgiving every Monday.
    And you also have a day that kind of commemorates our Labor day and was inspired by one of our very own who decided, without even asking, that Labor Day was one hell of shopping day. It was first celebrated only in Walmart shopping centers ,by two people, around 1999
    but has grown to a bout nine folks ( well, officially eight.) nine when her car isn't in the shop. While this has been known to those "in the know" as a cult holiday, you'll be revving up your ride because this is being slated to become a nation Canadian Holiday.
    The code name??? Crosswalk Day! But, it's not official. they just may change it to GETone Day!!
    Kill of the day is roadside Muppet
    09-04-17 04:26 PM
    Nice day today....warm in the afternoon. Cool in the morning. Just the way i like the weather
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 04:41 PM
    and no i don't barbecue because i am afraid i will have to call the fire department again................
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 04:43 PM

(Hey... that was easy)

And now... THIS!!

great! I was waiting for this rant! Labor Day is a great time to remember the power of unions!
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 04:43 PM
    And now on to New York State's other favorite pastime (besides slugging rats in the subway), CORN MAZES
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 04:45 PM
    Everyone has a corn maze. Would traumatise me so much i would never eat corn again..........
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    09-04-17 04:45 PM
    Hi there Z!! howz it going?
    OK. You?
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 06:10 PM
    Sister and her family going to dinner at Monm's....i said i'd make the spaghetti sauce so we can have PASTA
    But not spaghetti
    09-04-17 06:11 PM
    Corn mazes everywhere
    Carjackd likes this.
    09-04-17 06:17 PM
618,099 ... 2217622177221782217922180 ...