went out for lunch and the weather has gotten so nice!
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    04-28-17 11:58 AM
    The kid can just bring gas and oil. If it doesn't need it no big deal. He can use it another time. As someone who split from a long term relationship almost two years ago all I can say is I haven't been this happy and content in a long time. And I have no interest in getting into another relationship to be honest.
    that's what I am thinking too.
    04-28-17 11:58 AM
    The kid can just bring gas and oil. If it doesn't need it no big deal. He can use it another time. As someone who split from a long term relationship almost two years ago all I can say is I haven't been this happy and content in a long time. And I have no interest in getting into another relationship to be honest.
    I am settling into a routine and can just handle a little bit at a time. After all, it hasn't been that long....I mean i just found out last week....so it's going to be long haul to comfort.
    04-28-17 11:59 AM
    I am settling into a routine and can just handle a little bit at a time. After all, it hasn't been that long....I mean i just found out last week....so it's going to be long haul to comfort.
    It does take time.
    04-28-17 03:15 PM
    My weekend has begun. Doing laundry and dishes. Just got back from target. Did a wine run too. Nice wine sale going on today.
    anon(3732391) and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-28-17 03:16 PM
    Yay weekend. Woot!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-28-17 03:16 PM
    That covers it. Going for a walk.
    04-28-17 03:17 PM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd
    Sign hang'n and Marketing today

It'll be warm today
    It's a reply like this that increases my belief that people are totally losing a handle on the English language.
    TGIS and jaydee5799 like this.
    04-28-17 10:35 PM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd
    Sign hang'n and Marketing today

It's a reply like this that increases my belief that people are totally losing a handle on the English language.
    Certainly good to know what makes the alien move forward in his thinking or something or...spot on alf!
    04-28-17 11:07 PM
    Certainly good to know what makes the alien move forward in his thinking or something or...spot on alf!
    Don't try to be funny.
    It's like Jackd trying to think.

They both hurt!!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-29-17 01:49 AM
    My weekend has begun. Doing laundry and dishes. Just got back from target. Did a wine run too. Nice wine sale going on today.
    . . . and the box is Bio-degradable!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-29-17 01:51 AM
    went out for lunch and the weather has gotten so nice!
    Wait just a minute!!!
    Between this positive attitude of yours and these poor excuses you call reports, you're giving me nothing to work with.
    What happened to a complete lunch report and a separate weather report?
    If I can't get enough material from you, it's the Muppet that'll suffer!

I'm not looking for any praise... I always put other in front of myself.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-29-17 02:01 AM
    It does take time.
    Just don't be messin' with the Time Zone Continuum Thingy!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-29-17 02:04 AM
    Originally Posted by grover5

that's what I am thinking too.

Miss PIggy got on with her life, get on with yours.
    Ya had me up till "to be honest." Now, I have to wonder how long you've been deceiving us!
    And, JD, stop "thinking" so much.

Both of you... You shouldn't have to "work" on a relationship. You see someone that interests you and you think you have to go through all of the motions (flowers,dinner) when all you want to do is go home and get Layd.
    Next time you want to give it a go, just walk up to that person and ask;
    "Have you eaten?" "Great! Me too. So, you're place or mine?"
    You can always grab a box of wine on the way, if you see a good sale!
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-29-17 02:18 AM
    JayDee, taking his advice is like an alcoholic taking advice from another alcoholic.
    And make sure your Home Insurance Policy is up to date. . . ya know, fire, flooding execution by lawn mower!

By the way, Muppet, When you wanna have little Muppets, do you have a special sock store the you prefer??
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-29-17 02:28 AM

I asked these things of my "husband" but (as in any divorce proceeding) he feels no pressure to answer me. so i said the lawn mowing kid will have to see what he can do. And now my brother is in a snit. I mean really? I"M the one getting divorced....how do I have all the answers?
    You've been watching too many soap opera's. There IS no "as in any divorce proceeding."

Growing up,I had long hair, bell bottoms.. when my folks just wanted me to be normal "like everybody else." So, although they had nothing in common, as far I could tell, I figured watching my folks would be a good example of what was normal. First and foremost, it was about keeping up with the Jones's. Not only did my dad buy a new Cadillac every year, but in less fortunate neighborhoods our lawn mower would have been mistaken for our second car.
    Not only did my parents separate twice before getting a divorce... they remarried each other again just to divorce 7 months later, thereby leaving no room for competition by the Jones's or anyone else. And, you haven't witnessed anything until you go to court. The first time around, it was amicable.They pretty much split everything in half. The second time was a circus. When they announced the second round, I said she's gonna go for the wallet this time."And, yep.. 7 months later she sued for divorce Now, both families had A LOT of money to begin with. But, you just don't take a family of Lawyers (my dad's side) to court. She didn't get a dime.Funny thing is she wanted my sister and me to speak on her behalf. I couldn't stand my mother so I was eager to speak on her behalf. I was gonna tell the judge about other girls going to school to learn to be good Homemakers while my mom went to a special school to learn home wrecking! And, then go on about the finer points of why she should be committed and so on. Of course, my dad told me to go back to California. But, he did get a kick out of my idea.
    THIS is the stuff of movies. Not,as in any divorce proceeding.
    And it's a true story!!
    . I come from a broken home.... Twice! But,I told you this story, not for your sympathy but to form a bond and give you hope. If I could come out of it without any noticable scars, so will you!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 04-29-17 at 03:25 AM.
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-29-17 03:07 AM
    Sounds like a plan for the weekend!!!
    04-29-17 05:44 AM
    Yay weekend. Woot!
    Absolutely. Put a big bottle of reisling in the fridge
    04-29-17 05:44 AM
    Wait just a minute!!!
    Between this positive attitude of yours and these poor excuses you call reports, you're giving me nothing to work with.
    What happened to a complete lunch report and a separate weather report?
    If I can't get enough material from you, it's the Muppet that'll suffer!

I'm not looking for any praise... I always put other in front of myself.
    OK the day is cloudy right now and slightly cool but humid. Then the clouds will disperse and it will be sunny and hot. A good day for my worker to get the branches picked up and bagged, the lawn mower and trimmed. It would be a big start to helping the property.
    04-29-17 05:46 AM
    Just don't be messin' with the Time Zone Continuum Thingy!
    I wish I could and fast forward to my happy place where I don't think about this sad part of my life anymore.
    04-29-17 05:47 AM
    Originally Posted by grover5

Miss PIggy got on with her life, get on with yours.
    Ya had me up till "to be honest." Now, I have to wonder how long you've been deceiving us!
    And, JD, stop "thinking" so much.

Both of you... You shouldn't have to "work" on a relationship. You see someone that interests you and you think you have to go through all of the motions (flowers,dinner) when all you want to do is go home and get Layd.
    Next time you want to give it a go, just walk up to that person and ask;
    "Have you eaten?" "Great! Me too. So, you're place or mine?"
    You can always grab a box of wine on the way, if you see a good sale!
    Lmao you are too irreverent LB
    04-29-17 05:48 AM
    JayDee, taking his advice is like an alcoholic taking advice from another alcoholic.
    And make sure your Home Insurance Policy is up to date. . . ya know, fire, flooding execution by lawn mower!

By the way, Muppet, When you wanna have little Muppets, do you have a special sock store the you prefer??
    My insurance is up to date. God knows what could happen when I decide to cook. Especially outdoors.
    04-29-17 05:48 AM
    You've been watching too many soap opera's. There IS no "as in any divorce proceeding."

Growing up,I had long hair, bell bottoms.. when my folks just wanted me to be normal "like everybody else." So, although they had nothing in common, as far I could tell, I figured watching my folks would be a good example of what was normal. First and foremost, it was about keeping up with the Jones's. Not only did my dad buy a new Cadillac every year, but in less fortunate neighborhoods our lawn mower would have been mistaken for our second car.
    Not only did my parents separate twice before getting a divorce... they remarried each other again just to divorce 7 months later, thereby leaving no room for competition by the Jones's or anyone else. And, you haven't witnessed anything until you go to court. The first time around, it was amicable.They pretty much split everything in half. The second time was a circus. When they announced the second round, I said she's gonna go for the wallet this time."And, yep.. 7 months later she sued for divorce Now, both families had A LOT of money to begin with. But, you just don't take a family of Lawyers (my dad's side) to court. She didn't get a dime.Funny thing is she wanted my sister and me to speak on her behalf. I couldn't stand my mother so I was eager to speak on her behalf. I was gonna tell the judge about other girls going to school to learn to be good Homemakers while my mom went to a special school to learn home wrecking! And, then go on about the finer points of why she should be committed and so on. Of course, my dad told me to go back to California. But, he did get a kick out of my idea.
    THIS is the stuff of movies. Not,as in any divorce proceeding.
    And it's a true story!!
    . I come from a broken home.... Twice! But,I told you this story, not for your sympathy but to form a bond and give you hope. If I could come out of it without any noticable scars, so will you!
    Sounds like a nightmare. And yes, these are my divorce proceedings. So I have to live with what is happening to me. Sorry you had such a tumultuous home life.
    04-29-17 05:50 AM
    Morning to the Pantless!!!
    04-29-17 05:50 AM
    Getting ready now for the hair appt. And then coming home to get some yard work done.
    04-29-17 05:51 AM
618,114 ... 2190121902219032190421905 ...