I am truly blessed this holiday season.
    I'm going to be truly pissed
    anon(3732391) and jaydee5799 like this.
    12-17-16 11:22 PM
    what difference is AM and PM anyway. I mean if you wait long enough, an AM is a PM
    When someone says that something is "brilliant," they use the word in a way that explains just how exceptional whatever it was they were praising is... or was. But, what's not understood about that word is that it is actually used the most when you have no idea what it all meant to begin with but everyone else seems to be using big words in this particular discussion so "better throw in a big word before someone else uses it."
    Take AM and PM for example. You know AM means early in the day and PM means later on.But you don't actually have a clue as to what they stands for. It's just one of those things you were brought up to believe and everyone else seems to use it for the same thing so.l...
    what difference is it... anyway!!!
    Which brings me back to the "B" word.
    We're milling around with drinks in hand and JayDee is going on about waiting to P or something and what was thought to be a very sophisticated talk ,if for no other reason that no one could quite get a grip on what she was talking about,I could see that some of the group was starting to give up on trying to figure out any meaning to it at all and one by one started to just listen politely and in no time only JayDee was talking at which point I thought I'd better say something before the crowd is lost to JayDee and she's left all alone in the middle of the room feeling quite embarrassed. And, using my keen senses to confirm that jaydee had a glass of something in each hand,I then immediately knew without a doubt , what jaydee wasn't talking about.
    and using the precise timing of the clock not unlike the perfectly out of tune piano that wasn't , I said with all conviction...
    "BRILLIANT!!!" what followed was a moment of total silence, except for me trying to see how easy it would be to get this crowd unglued by letting go of a "not sure if I heard that or imagined that " fart.... after which I then followed by another "Brilliant" in this case, to keep all eyes on me until I was sure that jayDee finally had a grip on both glasses after dropping one only to drop the other as she picked up the one and then finally throwing her a kiss which was everyone' s clue to turn and look in jaydees way at the same moment she dropped both glasses... the crowd, following my que and not wanting to be compared in any way what-so-ever with an alien, even had me believing that they knew what even Jaydee didn't and I quietly slipped, picked myself up and out.
    Now, knowing I always have a point, but not knowing= in this case weather you'd get it, let me just say.......,
    by the way, Jaydee, what you said in your reply....... BRILLIANT! absolutely Brilliant!
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 12-18-16 at 03:29 AM.
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    12-18-16 02:48 AM
    Originally Posted by grover5
    I'm going to be truly pissed
    Hey now .. why not take that negativity and positively direct it all over the muppet and you'll then understand how easy it is to find the humor in things.
    Carjackd and jaydee5799 like this.
    12-18-16 02:53 AM
    AM 640
    Ya mean you actually keep track?
    I really don 't care if it's A or P. The important thing is getting it.

Oooooh, but then I don't suppose that would work for those of the Ball and Chain (with children) persuasion.

hummmm!
    12-18-16 03:23 AM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799
    It's about time we saw you back here! where in blazes have you BEEN?????

Illinois?
    JayDee ..."about time" just doesn't quite narrow it down for me. And if he WAS blazing, you KNOW it would be somewhere between your broiler and the house.

Come Jackd. Catch up. Get on the same same page ,will ya???
    12-18-16 03:37 AM
    Originally Posted by JamBueree
    Oh, have you? What are you using now?

Android. It's all over cb. I haven't left BlackBerry but I'm using Droid on one device and still using 10 on my P9982
    Jam... he's just trying to impress. Last week I couldn't read his entire post slammin Blackberry like he did.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-18-16 03:42 AM
    Originally Posted by kbz1960
    I can half help

It'll be half appreciated
    Just when you finally think it's safe to come out, you get re runs of the brothers half hour hour show!

So Z??? it's sound like all that time you were gone, didn't help your social skill much!
    jaydee5799 and Carjackd like this.
    12-18-16 03:49 AM
    Shameless Plug!

Add me back up on BBM: D61C93A5
    12-18-16 04:21 AM
    When someone says that something is "brilliant," they use the word in a way that explains just how exceptional whatever it was they were praising is... or was. But, what's not understood about that word is that it is actually used the most when you have no idea what it all meant to begin with but everyone else seems to be using big words in this particular discussion so "better throw in a big word before someone else uses it."
    Take AM and PM for example. You know AM means early in the day and PM means later on.But you don't actually have a clue as to what they stands for. It's just one of those things you were brought up to believe and everyone else seems to use it for the same thing so.l...
    what difference is it... anyway!!!
    Which brings me back to the "B" word.
    We're milling around with drinks in hand and JayDee is going on about waiting to P or something and what was thought to be a very sophisticated talk ,if for no other reason that no one could quite get a grip on what she was talking about,I could see that some of the group was starting to give up on trying to figure out any meaning to it at all and one by one started to just listen politely and in no time only JayDee was talking at which point I thought I'd better say something before the crowd is lost to JayDee and she's left all alone in the middle of the room feeling quite embarrassed. And, using my keen senses to confirm that jaydee had a glass of something in each hand,I then immediately knew without a doubt , what jaydee wasn't talking about.
    and using the precise timing of the clock not unlike the perfectly out of tune piano that wasn't , I said with all conviction...
    "BRILLIANT!!!" what followed was a moment of total silence, except for me trying to see how easy it would be to get this crowd unglued by letting go of a "not sure if I heard that or imagined that " fart.... after which I then followed by another "Brilliant" in this case, to keep all eyes on me until I was sure that jayDee finally had a grip on both glasses after dropping one only to drop the other as she picked up the one and then finally throwing her a kiss which was everyone' s clue to turn and look in jaydees way at the same moment she dropped both glasses... the crowd, following my que and not wanting to be compared in any way what-so-ever with an alien, even had me believing that they knew what even Jaydee didn't and I quietly slipped, picked myself up and out.
    Now, knowing I always have a point, but not knowing= in this case weather you'd get it, let me just say.......,
    by the way, Jaydee, what you said in your reply....... BRILLIANT! absolutely Brilliant!
    truly brilliant! Sounds familiar too. Did we already live this?
    Carjackd and anon(3732391) like this.
    12-18-16 08:29 AM
    Originally Posted by kbz1960 http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    I can half help

Just when you finally think it's safe to come out, you get re runs of the brothers half hour hour show!

So Z??? it's sound like all that time you were gone, didn't help your social skill much!
    Z should come out today. It's his favorite day....the day I make three pans of lasagna and post pictures!!!!
    12-18-16 08:30 AM
    i have my sauce up on the stove and cooking. and after 12 then i start the lasagna!
    12-18-16 08:31 AM
    Conference call at noon with the Tweet Team.
    Carjackd likes this.
    12-18-16 08:32 AM
    Better have a drink before that
    Carjackd likes this.
    want to finish all my cooking today if possible....leave as little as possible for Friday
    Carjackd likes this.
    Originally Posted by grover5 http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png

Hey now .. why not take that negativity and positively direct it all over the muppet and you'll then understand how easy it is to find the humor in things.
    Indeed
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-18-16 08:46 AM
    Ya mean you actually keep track?
    I really don 't care if it's A or P. The important thing is getting it.

Oooooh, but then I don't suppose that would work for those of the Ball and Chain (with children) persuasion.

hummmm!
    I don't have a ball...but chains are good
    12-18-16 08:47 AM
    Originally Posted by jaydee5799 http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    It's about time we saw you back here! where in blazes have you BEEN?????

JayDee ..."about time" just doesn't quite narrow it down for me. And if he WAS blazing, you KNOW it would be somewhere between your broiler and the house.

Come Jackd. Catch up. Get on the same same page ,will ya???
    I'm still at the prelude
    12-18-16 08:48 AM
    Originally Posted by JamBueree http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    Oh, have you? What are you using now?

Jam... he's just trying to impress. Last week I couldn't read his entire post slammin Blackberry like he did.
    Jam...nothing has change, he still can't read...or for that matter walk and chew bubblegum at the same time
    12-18-16 08:49 AM
    Originally Posted by kbz1960 http://forums.crackberry.com/images/...post-right.png
    I can half help

He's social....he's just not skilled
    12-18-16 08:50 AM
    Shameless Plug!

Add me back up on BBM: D61C93A5
    Don't make me do math now
    12-18-16 08:51 AM
    i have my sauce up on the stove and cooking. and after 12 then i start the lasagna!
    Z's been out for a while
    12-18-16 08:52 AM
    Conference call at noon with the Tweet Team.
    12-18-16 08:53 AM
    Better have a drink before that
    Make it two
    12-18-16 08:53 AM
    want to finish all my cooking today if possible....leave as little as possible for Friday
    I'm headed to the local ski resort to pick up the boys season passes, then we have company coming for dinner. Somewhere in there I have to program the garage door opener into the home link in the new car
    12-18-16 08:55 AM
    Turns out my buddy has the upgraded maps for my car. So he is going to mail them out to me . I should get them later this week so I'll load them into the system of the car and I'm good. The car came with tinted windows so I don't need to worry about that but I do need to work on custom floor mats this week.
    12-18-16 08:58 AM
618,114 ... 2147521476214772147821479 ...