Alien I want a July 4th rant before I hear a Thanksgiving one.
    05-28-16 08:35 PM
    I hope your night goes well jaydee. Y'all did a ton of planning.
    Of course she'll have a good night.... She always has a good night. She just doesn't remember it the next morning.
    jaydee5799, Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    05-28-16 08:36 PM
    Oh...You WANT?????
    Well, lucky for you, I've got that one done
    What month is the July 4th holiday in?

I think June Fools day is before that isn't it.
    They're all so freakin' wrong in regards to why they're celebrated the way they are... it's just hard to figure out where they really belong.
    But don't you worry, my little Rag-a-Nuffin! You'll get your rant and your little dog too!!
    Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    05-28-16 08:44 PM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd

they are having fun!
    Jay Dee.... Did you actually LOOK at the photos?
    Truth is JAckd really only wanted to take the picture of the coffee, but he knew I'd never let that get by me, so he bribed the kids And promised to make them
    look much smaller than the cup of coffee.. That way, I wouldn't notice.

My Sister and BIL are VERY well off and go all over the world on vacation. I always remind her to take picture for me. She ends up sending me one or to of her and David and a stack of the furniture, plates of food and that's just wrong. Lucky David take good pics.

But then maybe Jackd And my sister have something there that we just don't get, yet. I mean Cuba written in the sand may become very advent-guard some day in the far future when they dig up a tube buried for a hundred years and find the picture in it.
    05-28-16 09:08 PM
    Shower is calling, I gotta run. Need to sign a lease and finalize a colour appointment. Carter has a soccer game tonight .
    OH! So, you finally found the babysitter, huh?
    Ya might have thought of letting me know. I've been so worried that it's taken me almost 3 days to reply to this post!
    05-28-16 09:13 PM
    OH Jeezzz!
    OK Guys..... It's in the Family Room. Let's get a move on and get those cameras set up. We're loosing the light. Maybe we better keep one camera up there in case she changes her mind again.

OK, everyone... places, Annnnd......well, where the hell is she? oh, that figures. Anyone happen to think of setting one up in the bathroom?
    What the hell am i paying you for?????

Ahh, and A_C_T_I_O_N !!

Sorry JD. But they upgraded those rules again. Video or it didn't happen!!
    Hahahhahahahaahhaha
    I ended up changing in the kitchen. What the hell. There's no one around. Hahahahhaa
    Carjackd, anon(3732391) and TGIS like this.
    05-28-16 09:26 PM
    You want REAL trauma. I can arrange for more than just nervousness

Hey! Is that table with all the straps on it, ready????
    Oh, don't worry about the straps ,JD.They're only there for YOUR protection! .
    Lol. You scare me sometimes
    05-28-16 09:27 PM
    Just curious.... but have you EVER gone to a fresh market that DIDN'T have "things" to buy???
    And, watch out for that mineral water. As far as we know, there are NO sparkling water streams in this planet!!
    I know it has carbonation but no chemicals
    05-28-16 09:27 PM
    Lol...at least I can control my A / c and not rely on my laptop to cool the house until Leigh decides to install it
    True true. And that laptop was just not doing the whole house....no that we have two of them going again it's much better!!!!
    05-28-16 09:28 PM
    Of course many homes here do not have ac nor do they use it. Just not enough summer
    05-28-16 09:29 PM
    Get your lawn service to do it while they are there
    No they aerate and seed. Not wipe dry
    anon(3732391), Carjackd and TGIS like this.
    05-28-16 09:29 PM
    Originally Posted by Carjackd
    Well that just proves that education doesn't make you smart when you go get married
    LMAO!
    We saved money on a graduation party. Opted for a wedding instead
    The problem is they don't tell them the important stuff, like, when you marry your HightSchool sweetheart, The sex is gonna be so good you won't even think of stopping until you've had two or even 7. They forget to tell you to wait because you'll never find a job because you'll never graduate, so we'll just throw you out so you can get on with ruining your life..
    And sure enough, suddenly the sex ends and you realize you have nothing in common with each other except getting drunk and doing drugs yelling at each other and beating your kids.

And THAT just proves that education doesn't make you smart when you go get married.

For our graduation, we had a choice between Gary Puckett and The Union Gap and Steppenwolf. .They went with Gary!
    So, my band, got a permit to play in the park that night. We were an eight piece .The Leader of the band was blind and a genus .He had perfect pitch and would write out the music for songs from Frank Zappa and the mothers..... BS&T, Songs that no one could begin to touch.
    As it turned out, The prom was in the park and Gary Puckett came on stage and jammed with us.
    05-28-16 09:31 PM
    I hope your night goes well jaydee. Y'all did a ton of planning.
    Thanks grover!!! It was a big success! They were so happy to see everyone and it was a lot of fun! They got some gifts and the staff brought them sundaes with candles and the whole restaurant sang to them!!!!
    05-28-16 09:32 PM
    And while we were there, I saw Larry and his wife. Why is this important you may ask? Because I was the flower girl for their wedding when I was 5 years old!!!!
    05-28-16 09:32 PM
    I agree!!!
    05-28-16 09:33 PM
    Of course she'll have a good night.... She always has a good night. She just doesn't remember it the next morning.
    I only had one glass of wine. Haha
    05-28-16 09:33 PM
    No they aerate and seed. Not wipe dry
    You lost me at "Not wipe dry. Well actually you lost me years ago but are you saying they somehow "wipe the lawn" till it's dry???
    YOu usually don't explain what's going on correctly.... like, there's an orange in the sky, but not here. So you really don't know for sure that there really IS an orange in the sky

Shirt.... I'm not even close to making a point here. I gonna quit while I'm ahead and assume no one knows what I'm talking about anyway.
    05-28-16 09:38 PM
    And while we were there, I saw Larry and his wife. Why is this important you may ask? Because I was the flower girl for their wedding when I was 5 years old!!!!
    Well, I for one was NOT gonna ask about why it was important but I will inquire as why you think it's important Now some 45 years later.
    You really think they remember who you are or give a shirt now?

Besides, you don't even remember what you had for lunch. TODAY!! Oh wait... I don't remember what i had for lunch!
    05-28-16 09:44 PM
    I agree!!!
    Good. You and the sock can get together and write one.
    Speaking of which..... How's that cookbook coming along that everyone was so excited about when they learned you kicked me off the project??????
    05-28-16 09:47 PM
    Slackers. The entire bunch of you. Slackers, I say!!!
    05-28-16 09:47 PM
    Thanks grover!!! It was a big success! They were so happy to see everyone and it was a lot of fun! They got some gifts and the staff brought them sundaes with candles and the whole restaurant sang to them!!!!

Yeah, I always wanted an entire room of strangers to sing to me, too!!!
    05-28-16 09:49 PM
    Slackers. The entire bunch of you. Slackers, I say!!!
    And what's your point?
    05-28-16 10:37 PM
    Good. You and the sock can get together and write one.
    Speaking of which..... How's that cookbook coming along that everyone was so excited about when they learned you kicked me off the project??????
    You got kicked off the project? Was it a regular boot or a steel-toe boot?
    05-28-16 10:39 PM
    I only had one glass of wine. Haha
    I only had "two" wu-wei's. A 50% blend of course.
    05-28-16 10:42 PM
    My money's on Jackd
    Just don't let Slff hold on to the cash, he will spend it foolishly on sheep
    TGIS and anon(3732391) like this.
    05-29-16 12:37 AM
618,114 ... 2041220413204142041520416 ...