Has anyone ever:
    Lived In,
    Visited,
    Or have family or friends living in the Cayman Islands?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 10:35 PM
    We vacationed there a few years ago during a 1-week cruise. If I had the chance, I'd fly and take the full week there.

Beautiful place and some of the friendliest people on the planet. If you do go, make sure you "go to h-e-l-l...no joking, it's a city (more like a post office / gift shop) where a black tar-looking lake has all of these rock formations...pretty neat. CHECK THESE PICS OUT

Scuba diving was a blast and the night life was...let's say interesting.
    07-19-09 09:30 AM
    And the rum cake is addicting! I agree with PTM, it's a very beautiful place. Make sure you get a "I've been to h.e.l.l and back t-shirt.
    07-19-09 09:39 AM
    I'm with these guys! We spent a day on Grand Caymans and would go again in a heartbeat - spend the whole week there. Out feeding stingrays on a sandbar out of sight of the coast . The one island we felt completely safe the whole time there - not like Jamaca where you know you can't go into town to party.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 01:03 PM
    My co-worker brought me back a Cayman Islands HE11 magnet. Its the closest I will get to there in this lifetime anyways *kicks air*
    07-20-09 01:05 PM
    i briefly knew a guy who said he lived there for about 10 years and, the way he told it, it sounded like paradise. i wouldnt turn down a visit.
    07-20-09 01:30 PM
    i briefly knew a guy who said he lived there for about 10 years and, the way he told it, it sounded like paradise. i wouldnt turn down a visit.
    wow. some people have the life. I'll be lucky if I ever get out of here to live/work somewhere like Baltimore or Phoenix
    07-20-09 03:04 PM
    he just up and moved there. he didnt (still doesnt) have any money, he did odd jobs and basically owned a small house and a truck and that was it. he used to pick bananas for breakfast on his way to work out the truck window.

come to think of it, he may have said virgin islands. i could be mistaken.
    07-20-09 03:34 PM
    I have been there too, the most beautiful water in all the caribbean!!! I went to H E L L too!!!!!
    07-20-09 03:36 PM
    wow the best place for business
    07-21-09 06:10 AM
    I live in the Cayman Islands born and raise 20 years!

yeah it's great here for tourist not so much for residents
    08-05-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD