Any cat breeders on here? If so could you please post your info?
    I'm looking for a bengal kitten or F1 Savannnah....... Please help. Cheers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 03:43 PM
    Break out the checkbook buddy,if you want either of those cats.
    07-06-09 05:46 PM
    Check on petfinder.com for a bengal. A lot of cats are listed on there as bengals but you can get lucky and find an actual bengal.

:: Bengaltalk :: Bengal Cat Information and Forum - check out the forums, there is lots of info and breeders on there.

You can also do a google search for "bengal breeder Pennsylvania" or whatever state you live in.

Savannahs are a little harder to find and a lot more expensive. I am also on the lookout for a savannah. I currently have 3 bengals. They aren't cheap but aren't real expensive either. Just know what you are getting into before you get one...they can be bad little buggers!
    07-07-09 03:33 PM
    Check on petfinder.com for a bengal. A lot of cats are listed on there as bengals but you can get lucky and find an actual bengal.

:: Bengaltalk :: Bengal Cat Information and Forum - check out the forums, there is lots of info and breeders on there.

You can also do a google search for "bengal breeder Pennsylvania" or whatever state you live in.

Savannahs are a little harder to find and a lot more expensive. I am also on the lookout for a savannah. I currently have 3 bengals. They aren't cheap but aren't real expensive either. Just know what you are getting into before you get one...they can be bad little buggers!
    What makes these cats so desireable?
    07-07-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD