01-07-09 05:05 PM
59 123
tools
    I'm the horse husband. I trail ride and take care of them. Tanya races and competes on them. Lol, but at the competitions we all wear hats. If it is something with a lot of tourists, the cowboys will wear ball caps because the tourists wear cowboy hats haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 06:26 PM
    I'm the horse husband. I trail ride and take care of them. Tanya races and competes on them. Lol, but at the competitions we all wear hats. If it is something with a lot of tourists, the cowboys will wear ball caps because the tourists wear cowboy hats haha

Now that's funny the cowboys in ball caps because the tourists wear all the cowboy hats lol. My uncle is a wanna be cowboy, he has horses, sold a perfectly good motorcycle that was paid for just so his wife would let him keep the horses. He rides don't get me wrong, but I have heard him tell the horse if it throws him she will be on tomorrows Chinese menu.(long story about that one)
    You see lots of rednecks here in the south with cowboy hats they done messed up and rolled the sides up and bent the brim down in back and front. I can't stand to see a good hat mutilated like that, rednecks give the south a bad name. A friend of mine got married a little over a month ago, I did the photography for him, and some of her kin came up with stetsons mutilated like that. The bride was so imbarrased, I refused to allow them in any pictures with those hats on. It is so stupid to show up at a wedding dressed like that.

12-22-08 02:28 AM
    Filled up my jeep at 1.38 a gallon last night. I love gas being affordable again

12-24-08 02:23 PM
    Anyone know a lot about Victor torches. My step father-in-law got a old one but it only has a brazing head, he wants a cutting head.
    I need him to get it so I can do some frame mods on my lowrider.

12-26-08 03:03 AM
    There are a few cars threads out there.

I love cars myself. and I've posted this many times, lol. I'm probably getting an Infiniti G 35 Sedan or G 37 Sedan as my first car.
    I'm also looking into the new Audi A4.
    12-26-08 03:19 AM
    There are a few cars threads out there.

I love cars myself. and I've posted this many times, lol. I'm probably getting an Infiniti G 35 Sedan or G 37 Sedan as my first car.
    I'm also looking into the new Audi A4.
    And I love my parents cars! I have my permit now, so I'm driving them:

Dads Mercedes CLS 500, 301 horsepower, 5.0L V8 engine:

Mom's Mercedes GL 450, 335 horsepower, 4.7L V8 engine:
    12-26-08 03:20 AM
    Jeep! Jeep!

The wife and I each have one, and she is going to look at a new one tomorrow - the deals are pretty good right now, so it will be interesting to see what she comes up with.
    12-28-08 01:09 PM
    I love cars. I had an explorer for my first car, then I got a 94 mustang gt and now I have a 2004 dodge ram 1500 with a hemi. Its lifted 5 inches with 35 inch pro comp tires. I love it the truck is a beast.

01-06-09 08:45 PM
    Wish I could afford a new car @ the moment, jeep commander or tacoma would be right up my alley...damn inconsistent work

01-07-09 05:05 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD