I looked and didn't notice a thread for this exact topic.
    I noticed some threads where people can chat and stuff this is like that but for people like me, people who really love their vehicles.
    Don't want any hatin on anyone for what they roll in, no disin any vehicle. Just a thread where all us car nuts can chat about our rides, mods, get help findin cheap parts.
    Jokin and playin and general chat is cool too. Just introduce yourself and tell us what you roll in then anything goes except hatin on eachother.

To start:
    Hi I'm LUVITLO, I chose my screen name by my current project truck. A 1994 GEO TRACKER, I call it project ,LUVITLO. So far I shaved the tail lights, side markers, and spare tire rack. Put on some 195/50R15 on the stock rims and chopped the springs, bottom outs and other stuff until it was 1.5 inches from the ground. I plan to bag it as soon as I get the cash. I do most all the work by my self. I have some engine mods as well, it has the 5 speed (I love stick shifts) and custom exhaust that I am fixing to redo and make louder.
    My other ride is the family car, a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee, stock, my father gave it to me as a wedding gift. He said I needed a practical family car. I just took it as a chance to really work on my lowrider and go super extreme.
    A little about me I took a ditch on my 2005 Yamaha V-Star 650 3 years ago. I am disabled, I still have the bike, it is totaled but I plan on choppin it out, I still ride my dad's bike sometimes. I love photography as well. I'm married and have one kid, 4 year old boy, from a previous relationship. I am Pentecostal, been in church for little over 4 years now. Anything else you wanna know PM me I might tell ya if I think you need to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 09:01 AM
    You need to post some pics of it! I would like to see what it looks like! lol
    12-17-08 10:53 AM
    I <3 My Land Rover!

I'm Going to Take an Off Road Course After The Holidays!
    12-17-08 11:03 AM
    Land rovers are nice and I love mud riding. My dad has a dodge ram 4x4 a mud king with a 360. Only problem it has so much power it breaks the lug bolts when you really get in a bind.
    Prada I will post picks after I get to my father in law to help me out. He gonna teach me to weld and help me install my caddy tail lights and frenched tag holder. We also gonna body drop it and do some other mods. My father in law is cool

12-17-08 11:19 AM
    Come on people I know they some fellow car lovers here.

12-17-08 05:50 PM
    I've always been a jeep guy, luvs. My first jeep was a '71 CJ-5, the first AMC model. It was all Willeys Kaiser with the Buick V-6 and 489's. Loved that Jeep! Put it in 4 low and take your foot off the gas and it'd climb a tree, . I also had a Wrangler and a couple classic Cherokees. I like my current Cherokee. I'm only using it for off-road now. It has a 4 inch Black Diamond lift and some 31 inch Goodrich ATs. Got a lot left to do but it has a good start. I'll put pics up later after it's painted.

Oh yeah, the commuter car is an '07 Ford Focus. Got to love the 35mpg.

12-17-08 09:29 PM
    Hey, names Brandon and I have a '01 Nissan Xterra which I love! I try to go offroading as often as possible, even run an xterra club for Long Islanders (www.linxc.com).

Decent amount of mods.. steering, suspension lift, snorkel, winch bumper, belly skids....... etc.

12-17-08 10:28 PM
    Sweet exelant I always been fond of jeeps too. The Cherokee is my first jeep I have owned, but I did test drive several in the past. People just rough on jeeps for some reason and seem to trade after they break something.
    Xcentrk I don't know much about the xterra. I seen several ridin in town but not so much at the car shows. They look nice though.
    I have owned 2 4x4 trucks since I been driving one Toyota and a Mazda. I tend to stick to the low and 2 wheel drive models more. Just a matter of taste. I do wish I still had the Mazda back it was a solid old truck.

12-18-08 01:59 AM
    I looove Jeeps. I have owned several. . Luvitlo, I turned a 95 Geo Tracker into a camouflaged, off road beast. BIG tires, roll bars and it was originally a hard top. I will post a pic tomorrow. It is now an Unidentified Off-Road Vehicle.

12-18-08 02:48 AM
    I love when people pimp a Tracker. I just need money to finish mine. I want to mount a 67 Mustang grill and headlights on mine, and then with my Caddy tail lights and mount some reverse lambi doors.......Talk about the BOMB. I am also gonna weld in metal to separate the cab from the rear since i have to cut out the rear floor for clearence when I bag it. Once it is finished I hope it scores a cover on Mini Truckin' Magazine, that's my favorite publication......I miss my old chevy my x-fiancee wrecked......never let an inexperienced girl drive a bagged lowrider....she knocked the switch-box in the floor and when it dropped to one side she ditched it.......I was sick...My "BABY" all tore up in a 12 foot ditch. My X got mad because I was more upset over my truck than making sure she was ok. She climed out of the ditch my truck was TOTALED...who wouldn't cry over that.
    12-18-08 06:16 AM
    The thing I love about Jeeps, and if you do any froading Luv, you see that they come from the factory ready to go. But you can also do as much or as little as you want to them. Of course those who aren't mechanically inclined can get a Rubicon and really be ready to hit the trails. I feel blessed being in Colorado with thousands and thousands of miles of trails. There's something for every skill level.

12-18-08 07:43 AM
    Yeah I would love to get a hold of a old CJ and drop a 360 off in it, a 5 speed with granny low, and some 36 super swampers. Not sure what lift I would need for clearence on that but it would make a fun toy. My Cherokee is 2wheel drive, but it is easy to find parts.
    12-18-08 08:59 AM
    2 wheel drive? I forgot they made those. That machine you're discribing would be fun to drive in the mud and stuff, but it'd probably kill you on a trail - or break your drive shaft in two, lol. Those old CJ's came with 489 ratio. No need for any after market gears. That's about as low as anyone would want to go, IMO.

Anyway, a lot of guys I know have plenty of experience dropping V-8's in their jeeps. A good site for advice is colorado4x4.org.

12-18-08 09:43 AM
    OMGosh...

I Have no clue what all these things you guys are talking about.

Black Diamond stuffs, Tail gates..

I just drive my Rover and cringe at the Gas Station Attendant while he's pumping my gas every other day since I only get 12 MPG.

LOL
    12-18-08 10:05 AM
    Well exelant here in the Delta mud and gumbo mud is all the trails we got.
    If this thread holds up, prada you will learn to improve your rover there are tricks to gettin better milage. If you stick to mostly the city then a K&N cold air intake kit can get you better milage and more power. Plus the filters are washable so you get 100000+ miles out of one.

Last edited by luvitlo; 12-18-08 at 12:19 PM.
    12-18-08 12:14 PM

an old pic it is 2 tone red and grey now but this is how low i am.

This will let you know when I say 1.5 inches clearence I mean it. Squirrels don't stand a chance trying to duck unger my truck.
    12-18-08 12:26 PM
    My Car needs a filter for its air Now?

Oh WoW-

Just the other day I found out my Coolant was low and I didn't care since it was winter and I don't use my air conditioner!

When I took it to get service the Technician scolded me, I still have no clue why!?

I Wish I knew as much about my Car as my BB!

12-18-08 12:30 PM
    First things first prada, air filters cost 10-20 dollars and take 2 minutes to install, do it yourself. As far as the coolant is concerned, it serves two purposes. Coolant absorbs heat off the engine, and when its cold, you may be more familiar with the term "antifreeze". It keeps the engine from seizing up in extreme cold.

ps, luvitlo, please tell me that post of yours was a joke, that cant really be your car?

My Car needs a filter for its air Now?

Oh WoW-

Just the other day I found out my Coolant was low and I didn't care since it was winter and I don't use my air conditioner!

When I took it to get service the Technician scolded me, I still have no clue why!?

I Wish I knew as much about my Car as my BB!

12-18-08 12:51 PM
    Since no one else wants to post a pic of their ride, here is the car me and my pops restored when I was younger...
    12-18-08 12:58 PM
    That is what I am working on now. It has been reprimed I shaved it to bare metal and did red primer on top and grey on bottom, no recent pics don't plan on taking any until me and my father in law get some welding done. I sold my s-10 it was orange and black, no exhaust just open headers and 2 foot of 3 inch exhaust pipe dumping down behind the cab. it was bagged but not body dropped. I had to get rid of the s-10 cause when I wrecked I got behind on child support and my x wanted money, the s-10 was worth more than the Tracker and I look at it this way I can always build another lowrider as long as I'm not in Jail for failure to pay child support.
    When I get done the tracker will be 3 tone orange, baby blue, and deep purple. I got a long ways to go. I been working on it when I am able for the past 2 years, it took me 5 to build the s-10 and I had more money then.
    Before the s-10 I had a 3/4 ton Chevy Scottsdale bagged and slammed it was white with 2 1/2% tint all around.
    I decided to do the Tracker as a lowrider because you don't see many Trackers fully pimped and layin frame. I plan on mine layin doors.
    Last edited by luvitlo; 12-18-08 at 01:04 PM.
    12-18-08 01:00 PM
    Since no one else wants to post a pic of their ride, here is the car me and my pops restored when I was younger...
    where is the pic?
    12-18-08 01:05 PM
    never mind it poped up after I posted that my computer must be on the fritz.
    12-18-08 01:06 PM
    whats it run in the 1/4?
    12-18-08 01:07 PM
    I'm a 23 year old consultant and love my Cadillac escalade!

12-18-08 01:12 PM
    whats it run in the 1/4?
    Best we ever got out of it was a 10.02
    12-18-08 01:16 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD