Don't really know if this the right place for this, but, who else has seen this movie? Since it recently came outt.

I love it. what an amazing movie
    07-30-11 10:52 PM
    Can you give a review?
    07-31-11 01:53 AM
    Saw it, LOVED it!!!! Of course with me they have a captive audience. Has a great look and feel for the period (WW2) and the cinematography was fantastic. The story was a good tribute to the comics, as good as they could do within 2 hours. Had some nice tie ins to other movies in the Avengers family, which I can't really explain, BUT if you are comic fans you'll know what I'm talking about a little. See it in 3D or Imax it's the ONLY way to go!
    08-01-11 02:03 PM
    Saw it, LOVED it!!!! Of course with me they have a captive audience. Has a great look and feel for the period (WW2) and the cinematography was fantastic. The story was a good tribute to the comics, as good as they could do within 2 hours. Had some nice tie ins to other movies in the Avengers family, which I can't really explain, BUT if you are comic fans you'll know what I'm talking about a little. See it in 3D or Imax it's the ONLY way to go!
    Amen to that. At first I was a little concerned about Chris Evans playing the part of Cap. I tried to keep an open mind as I was initially skeptical about Heath Ledger as the Joker and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man too, and no one can deny that they absolutely nailed their parts. Evans kept that streak going, and I loved The Avengers trailer at the end. Totally looking forward to that movie.
    08-01-11 10:34 PM
    I am furious...har har har, that I have not seen this yet. Tough getting my wife and/or daughter to want to see it.....
    08-02-11 08:21 AM
    I am furious...har har har, that I have not seen this yet. Tough getting my wife and/or daughter to want to see it.....
    Yea I had to take my 11 year old nephew.
    08-02-11 08:36 AM
    one of the most crappiest movies i've ever seen, save your money and watch something else.
    08-06-11 12:07 AM

proof of how much i loved it? lol
    08-07-11 08:47 AM
    ohh la la, I like this one and yes it was a good movie!

proof of how much i loved it? lol
    09-19-11 11:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD