We just recently had a great family friend who passed from stage 4 breast cancer that had spread to her lungs and brain. She was a smart brilliant women who would have given you the shirt off her back.

She was so concerned about helping others that she forgot about the most important person, herself. By the time she finally did see a doctor, the diagnosis was terminal and she was gone in less then a month.

Please ladies get yourself checked out and have regular mammograms done and follow up on them. I have three sisters and they get regular checkups and yes I hound them about it as they do me about my health and I welcome someone who will get me to take better care of myself.

Normally I don’t post stuff outside of the tech forums, but I felt this needs to posted and if I can get one person to get checked out and be saved, I feel it was worth it.

Thanks
    10-15-19 06:41 PM
    I agree!

Get yourselves checked!!

Posted via my Awesome Passport SE SQW100-4/10.3.3.2163 pin:2C33423A
    Chuck Finley69 likes this.
    10-15-19 07:17 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen (I’ve read ever so recently) get yourself checked out !!!!!!!
    10-15-19 08:03 PM
    True and also younger people. I’m a 7 year cancer survivor. Was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer at 34 years old. According to all the recommendation that’s to young but more and more younger people are being diagnosed. Don’t ignore the signs.
    Laura Knotek and Mecca EL like this.
    10-15-19 09:07 PM
    The problem that diagnoses isn't free in the majority of world countries, so people don't take this step because it would add more financial burdens.
    I hope the governments will have more serious actions in helping people regarding this critical issue.
    10-15-19 09:19 PM
    Old Gruff here. The leading cause of death is.... death. We all will and we do. The saddest part is to know that tens of thousands of children under 5 years of age die each and every day due to malnutrition and dirty water. In our "civilized" western society illness is treated differently, keep the patient alive as long as you can and maximize profits. AND you will die regardless.

Don't hate me for feeling this way, hate what our society has done to us.
    10-15-19 10:01 PM
    The problem that diagnoses isn't free in the majority of world countries, so people don't take this step because it would add more financial burdens.
    I hope the governments will have more serious actions in helping people regarding this critical issue.
    I agree... if we spent a little more on detection and prevention, it would go a LONG way. Some insurance companies are moving to pay for more well visits and diagnostic detection. But in the end people need to take the time to be tested.

A few more years... an Apple Watch might be able to tell you "you have cancer".
    Laura Knotek and Mecca EL like this.
    10-16-19 10:31 AM
    I have a mammogram scheduled on Halloween.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    10-16-19 11:34 AM