I am an Apple user. I know, how awesome am I? Pretty.
    I assume most of you all are using a Windows operating system, and I also assume that many of you did not know that we (Apple users) have a little icon shortcut to show little Apple logos.

This shortcut is: Shift + Option + K

I've tried to show my friends this icon, and to no avail. They use Windows, and say it's a blank, little white box. So I wonder if even here, in the forums, if it will show up to you guys as a little white box, or will you be able to see the Apples? Here goes. The follow line should show up as little black Apple logos.
     

Anyone see those besides me? lol.
    01-16-09 06:03 AM
    Nope, I don't see your apples lol.
    01-16-09 07:48 AM
    I can :P gotta love apple 
    01-16-09 11:51 AM
    Black squares on my 8100.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-09 11:56 AM
    Squares

01-16-09 12:49 PM
    That's cool. They show up fine on my iPhone 3G.

01-16-09 01:24 PM
     I do see them 
    01-17-09 10:18 AM
    Looks like filling cabinets to me - lol.

01-17-09 11:25 AM
    in the little white box it says on the top
    "F8"
    and on the bottom row "FF"

i'm using linux though.
    i dunno about windows
    01-17-09 01:58 PM
    On an XP computer at my cousin's house; they are white squares.
    01-17-09 04:16 PM
    Hm. I wasn't sure what to think. Well thanks for answering my question all. I appreciate it.

Thanks!
    02-08-09 05:05 AM
    in the little white box it says on the top
    "F8"
    and on the bottom row "FF"

i'm using linux though.
    i dunno about windows
    mine too!
    02-08-09 09:10 AM
    I see the little boxes.. I copy/pasted them (not using an iPhone, of course) and ran them through wingdings as a translator and got...

Jobs teaches us that you don't have to be smart to use a computer

j/k ..
    02-08-09 09:44 AM
    I see the little boxes.. I copy/pasted them (not using an iPhone, of course) and ran them through wingdings as a translator and got...

Jobs teaches us that you don't have to be smart to use a computer

j/k ..
    Now that would be a good time.
    02-08-09 09:50 AM
    I figured SOME Apple users have to have a sense of humor!
    02-08-09 09:52 AM
    Here's what the "Apples" would look like if you Windows people Could see them, by the way. 

02-08-09 10:38 AM
    Apple users have appearantly never heard of something called a Font. And as Apple users are supposed to be graphic artists and web designers etc. they also know that anything other than a standard font is not wise to use since any other user that does not have that specific font installed on his system (one of the 1.000.000.000 fonts that are available) will not see the page/font make up on his screen...

But leet apple users know that of course...

Of course it has nothing to do with a massive shortcoming in the way font standards are being used in HTML... We can do al sorts of interesting stuff, but use a special font and just upload it to your site so it too can be used to display the page as it was designed to be seen using that specific font, is way too much to ask... doh...
    02-08-09 03:51 PM
    Mine shows little Blackberry's hmmmmm
    You sure you aren't trippinskott??
    02-09-09 07:18 AM
    Apple users have appearantly never heard of something called a Font. And as Apple users are supposed to be graphic artists and web designers etc. they also know that anything other than a standard font is not wise to use since any other user that does not have that specific font installed on his system (one of the 1.000.000.000 fonts that are available) will not see the page/font make up on his screen...

But leet apple users know that of course...

Of course it has nothing to do with a massive shortcoming in the way font standards are being used in HTML... We can do al sorts of interesting stuff, but use a special font and just upload it to your site so it too can be used to display the page as it was designed to be seen using that specific font, is way too much to ask... doh...
    You're insane. I just checked, and I'm not sure which Font I used to get my Apples, but then I made sure I used a Font all of you Windows user have, and will def be able to see, Times New Roman... Size 12. I still get my Apples, and I'm sure none of you will be able to see them. So apparently, it's not the Font. Smarta ss.
    02-10-09 04:50 PM
    it would be kind of cool if on the berry it was the berry logo and on windows, the windows flag thing.
    02-10-09 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD