I am talking tuna sandwiches in particular. Can anyone eat their lunch and bbm at the same time? I might call Future Shop and ask them if they have any tuna sandwiches that they are giving away with their blackberries.
    10-27-08 05:11 PM
    LMAO!

I'm eating tacos and talking on bbm, does that count?
    10-27-08 05:13 PM
    I love tuna sandwiches! have you all tried the one that has grapes in them? I thought that was kinda sick when i first heard about it but its pretty descent actually.

PS. Never ever thought id actually see a post like this...hahaha
    10-27-08 05:15 PM
    I love tuna sandwiches! have you all tried the one that has grapes in them? I thought that was kinda sick when i first heard about it but its pretty descent actually.

PS. Never ever thought id actually see a post like this...hahaha
    OMG No! I make my tuna with pickles and grated cheddar cheese. Add a little dollop of sour cream and they are SO tasty!!! Grapes sounds uber gross.

47: I'm having chicken and taters for dinner - Tacos are awesome! Now I want tacos!!!!! I think we'll ahve that tomorrow night
    10-27-08 05:23 PM
    I can't even breathe and BBM at the same time. I gotta be the worst in North America at texting.
    10-27-08 05:25 PM
    I can't even breathe and BBM at the same time. I gotta be the worst in North America at texting.
    Haha, it can't be that bad... Just go hang out with some 13 year old girls, you'll end up the fastest texter in North America... rofl
    10-27-08 05:26 PM
    no, because tuna sandwiches are disgusting.
    10-27-08 05:28 PM
    Smashface
    hahahah. LMFAO. Tuna and BB at the same time. Now that is funny. Are you saying that now you will also try Taco's and BB at the same time? hahahh. I am visualizing this scene now. PLease report back if you do...and of course we want to see photos too for proof! hahahahah
    10-27-08 05:32 PM
    Smashface
    hahahah. LMFAO. Tuna and BB at the same time. Now that is funny. Are you saying that now you will also try Taco's and BB at the same time? hahahh. I am visualizing this scene now. PLease report back if you do...and of course we want to see photos too for proof! hahahahah
    It's hard but it is do-able. Eating with one hand and typing with the other. I've done it! Just don't do it in a moving vehicle - when you're driving! Dr. Phil did this episode on dangers of texting and driving and the statisic is something like, you lose 91% control of your vehicle when you are texting and driving at the same time. Scary.
    10-27-08 05:35 PM
    I can do just about anything while BBM'ing and that includes eat a tuna sandwich. Although when eating something like pudding I choose to put the BB down.
    10-27-08 06:01 PM
    Not a fan of tuna.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-08 06:03 PM
    It's hard but it is do-able. Eating with one hand and typing with the other. I've done it! Just don't do it in a moving vehicle - when you're driving! Dr. Phil did this episode on dangers of texting and driving and the statisic is something like, you lose 91% control of your vehicle when you are texting and driving at the same time. Scary.
    That's actually quite interesting. When using a blackberry while I drive I typically have no less control than when I am not. I don't have to look to type, only to read, and even when not typing I still steer with my knee. So I suppose that may be true to a typical individual but not those more advanced at their texting techniques.
    10-27-08 06:07 PM
    Does peanut butter and tuna sandwich count?

I can do just about anything while BBM'ing and that includes eat a tuna sandwich. Although when eating something like pudding I choose to put the BB down.
    Pudding is complicated to manage while bbm'ing!
    My ex-gf can use chopsticks and BBM at the same time
    10-27-08 06:38 PM
    My ex-gf can use chopsticks and BBM at the same time
    now that is impressive.
    10-27-08 06:42 PM
    Sad to say but I have never used bbm. I don't know anyone else with a BB that will use it. But since I can text and eat or drive I figure yeah I could.

10-27-08 06:46 PM
    now that is impressive.
    Indeed, talented.
    10-27-08 06:46 PM
    Even sadder to say that I don't really know what bbm is....with email and pins and texts, I'm not sure what another message system is used for. And I don't know if it's something I automatically have on my Bold. I think I have the icon - is it called instant messaging? - but when I open it nothing happens. So maybe it's a service I don't have?
    10-27-08 06:49 PM
    Total newbie question I just asked - feel free to ignore. I can ask it elsewhere.
    10-27-08 06:51 PM
    Even sadder to say that I don't really know what bbm is....with email and pins and texts, I'm not sure what another message system is used for. And I don't know if it's something I automatically have on my Bold. I think I have the icon - is it called instant messaging? - but when I open it nothing happens. So maybe it's a service I don't have?
    You should have it, instant messaging is probably a folder that is on your device. it may be in the applications folder, it may also be a hidden application. It is essentially like AIM for blackberries only. You are able to communicate with other users through their pin in a chat like interface.
    10-27-08 06:52 PM
    Does peanut butter and tuna sandwich count?

OMG Gross!!!!! Are you being serious? You eat that?
    10-27-08 06:54 PM
    I have a folder with a talk bubble on it called Instant Messaging but it's just an empty folder.
    10-27-08 06:54 PM
    now that is impressive.
    LOL - I concur. Is that the techno equivalent of tying a cherry stem in a knot with your tounge?
    10-27-08 06:56 PM
    OMG Gross!!!!! Are you being serious? You eat that?
    Yeah, that sounds disgusting.
    I have a folder with a talk bubble on it called Instant Messaging but it's just an empty folder.
    click the menu key and select show all. Then browse around the main screen as well as the folders you should find an icon that looks similar but isn't a folder that will be called blackberrymessenger.
    10-27-08 06:57 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD