Not really all rah rah rah about Apple but last year was given an original IPAD 1 for a gift. I never updated onece until today and I'm super confused . I would like to point out I am not tech saavy at ALL so just using the original ipad 1 on the original OS was a challenge. I only updated because my ipad was acting buggy.

That said.... Now that i spent HOURS figuring out how to update( i admit I barely know what ITUNES actually is much less how to work it), i can not figure out this new Apple OS for the life of me.

I basically need to know how to open new pages( original OS you just hit the new page button and now this darn OS doesn't have this little icon button)
    Also for the life of me can't get rid of that book mark type bar that splashed across the top. I did however get it down to just ONE bookmark instead of lots.

Anyway..... Can anyone PLEASE help a tech figure out some basics. Please no tech talk and make like your talking to a 5 year old ANYOTHER tips and tricks for features would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thanks so MUCH

P.S. i tried googling answers first without sucess. It was either tech talk or when I tried I couldn't apparently do it right or find what they were talking about.
    07-26-12 06:41 PM
    yeah i can help you.....this is the wrong forum! derrr
    07-27-12 08:50 AM
    If you say so it must be true

Exactly what about OFF TOPIC am I not understanding correctly?
    07-27-12 08:07 PM
    was going to help you.. loaded my ipod touch 4th gen up rinning 5.1.1 then rememberd
    ipad browser is layed out diffrent to ipod hehe cant help you sorry
    07-28-12 12:14 PM
    Op, have the mods move your thread here: http://forums.crackberry.com/apple-iphone-ipad-f99/

You'll probably find your answer in that forum.
    07-28-12 12:51 PM
    Thank you .
    07-29-12 06:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD