I am curious and want to read up as I was in no way trolling when I asked a legitimate question and others had some fun, is there another sector for that?

I help others out as best I can whenever I can and get help here as well, mostly all I learned came from CB as I frequent no other BlackBerry forums. I would never troll Crackberry.com, not even on an alias; let alone my own legitimate name but again, I love to read, I am a big defender of the first amendment however I realize each forum has its own First "A" which I am seeking out.

Understandable as well, Otherwise it would be total mayhem with all us brains here hence I am a Hardcore Libertarian and not a full anarchist when it comes to most things.
    Yes, I am rambling, small talk?...

Maybe it is because I am on the BB10 App for CB that I can't see rules or anything like that unless it Is as a while.

I just want to be up to par.
    Also with this I am not being facetious either.
    I hope I chose my words correctly!....

Is it OK to say I prefer the Canadian mods and yet I am an American. Ok, that was a joke! ... However the rest is NOT!

Kind Regards, Stephen

BTW: if I offended anyone, I apologize!
    Was not my intention. Maybe I should of worded it differently but troll I am not. Again, any links to read up on the rules would be lovely. Thanks fellow crackBheads.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-17-16 03:28 PM
    09-17-16 06:11 PM
    Also, as it's an off topic lounge, things don't always stay on topic here. There are some people, me included, that can get a bit carried away with what might bit a bit overboard fun (some even call it trolling). But trust me, there isn't any malicious intent. That is not tolerated here.
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    09-17-16 06:16 PM
    I would never troll. I wouldn't even know how to troll.

I'm just here to establish an alibi.
    09-17-16 07:03 PM

I thought you invented the practice of trolling.
    09-17-16 07:06 PM

LOL and to the other Crackberrian, Thanks for the link.

Now, where are my reading glasses...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-17-16 07:09 PM
    I thought you invented the practice of trolling.
    I learned from you.

middbrew likes this.
    09-17-16 07:09 PM
    I think they shut down the other thread before it got ugly. There was potential for some ugliness on that thread.....

09-17-16 07:10 PM
    I am curious and want to read up as I was in no way trolling when I asked a legitimate question and others had some fun, is there another sector for that?

I help others out as best I can whenever I can and get help here as well, mostly all I learned came from CB as I frequent no other BlackBerry forums. I would never troll Crackberry.com, not even on an alias; let alone my own legitimate name but again, I love to read, I am a big defender of the first amendment however I realize each forum has its own First "A" which I am seeking out.

Understandable as well, Otherwise it would be total mayhem with all us brains here hence I am a Hardcore Libertarian and not a full anarchist when it comes to most things.
    Yes, I am rambling, small talk?...

Maybe it is because I am on the BB10 App for CB that I can't see rules or anything like that unless it Is as a while.

I just want to be up to par.
    Also with this I am not being facetious either.
    I hope I chose my words correctly!....

Is it OK to say I prefer the Canadian mods and yet I am an American. Ok, that was a joke! ... However the rest is NOT!

Kind Regards, Stephen

BTW: if I offended anyone, I apologize!
    Was not my intention. Maybe I should of worded it differently but troll I am not. Again, any links to read up on the rules would be lovely. Thanks fellow crackBheads.

-Dread Pirate Regan
    Don't know what your post was BUT no one today has a sense of humor! And everything has to be politically correct BUT for god sacks don't be political here! Hmmm, damn if you do and damn if you don't. The only thing I will say is do and say what you think is right and the hill with making everyone fill warm and fuzzy, the truth is the truth, the facts are the facts. You and I and even the rest of the people in the world can't pacify everyone. However treat others as you would like to be treated, you can't control what other say or do. So if something goes south from what someone else said don't take it personal.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-16 07:48 PM
    09-17-16 08:40 PM
    I think they shut down the other thread before it got ugly. There was potential for some ugliness on that thread.....

I understand and thanks I just wanted it to be known that I was not trolling. I legitimately feel the way I posted the question and was curious what others thoughts were but was a bit naive not to realize what it could become or maybe I did but still was NOT trolling!

However - I thought that is what mods were for, "ugliness" not so called pre-crime ugliness especially in the "off-topic lounge" like that movie with that guy Tom Cruise in it. LOL...

Ah, now the name of that movie Is going to drive me MAD!...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-17-16 09:01 PM
    Don't know what your post was BUT no one today has a sense of humor! And everything has to be politically correct BUT for god sacks don't be political here! Hmmm, damn if you do and damn if you don't. The only thing I will say is do and say what you think is right and the hill with making everyone fill warm and fuzzy, the truth is the truth, the facts are the facts. You and I and even the rest of the people in the world can't pacify everyone. However treat others as you would like to be treated, you can't control what other say or do. So if something goes south from what someone else said don't take it personal.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with allot of that although fairly harsh.

A Mod/Admin is a big responsibility! I get that!

MY thread was shut down as it had the "potential" to get ugly.

I just thought the mods, "modded" as needed, especially in a lounge area but their site their rules and I never have an issue in the important sections, they have spectacular fair moderators! I am speaking from knowing what it's like to be a mod as well as an admin. Just feel the easy route was taken but again, their site, their rules but I was not trolling and if I offended anybody it was NOT my intention. Okie, I am done!...

-DPR

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-17-16 09:06 PM
    Thanks buddy! ...

-Dread Pirate Regan
    09-17-16 09:07 PM
    Hi Dread as per rule guidelines we didn't allow to discuss moderator action in public please take it to PM ,thanks
    09-17-16 10:12 PM