Okay so I have been here in Costa Rica since the 1st of August and have not been on my BB or on any other device other than my MBP which has internet for the first time since I've been here. But it's alright since I am more into all this lush rainforest since my actual vacation started on Tuesday because of all this "mumbo jumbo" work we have been doing on our house here.

Sorry if the title threw you off with something in reference to a program or something that has to do with the BB but this is just something that can't be done with a BB but still can be done... if that makes any sense haha see you all when I get more internet access as we are leaving this hotel today and might not have internet until we get back to So Cal on Sunday night/Monday morning
    08-14-08 09:36 AM
    i think i speak for alot of people when i say, huh?
    08-14-08 09:41 AM
    Glad this got moved.
    Had no idea what the heck the point of it was....

Lol...

Something about using a blackberry in a hotel?
    Anyone can do that....lol.

Dm
    08-14-08 09:45 AM
    DO NOT DRINK AND POST....Lol...

Dm
    08-14-08 09:46 AM
    I think I read that four times and it made absolutely no sense to me
    08-14-08 09:47 AM
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    08-14-08 10:18 AM
    what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    hahaha i was wondering if anyone who use that on this one!! kudos to you ipmy
    08-14-08 10:19 AM
    Thanks haha. As soon as I finished reading the initial post, that quote immediately popped into my head!!
    08-14-08 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD