I have a little dispute going on with Cox communcations right now. I am unable to get it resolved with normal representatives and they always tell me their supervisor is on lunch then they promise a call back and I have not received one.

I have dug around for their Executive email, phone #, or mailing address but I can not find it. Does anyone here know it? Or work for Cox and can help me -- I came from comcast and I'm missing comcast more & more everyday.
    04-10-09 01:25 PM
    As of Dec '08, this is the list of Cooperate Officers and Operations Management.
    Maybe this will start you in the direction of contacting whoever you need to contact.

Google is your friend!!
    04-11-09 03:28 AM
    I've looked on google. I know their names, I just need their emails or phone numbers. I usually go to consumerist but yeah nothing there. Thanks though
    04-11-09 08:17 PM
    I've looked on google. I know their names, I just need their emails or phone numbers. I usually go to consumerist but yeah nothing there. Thanks though
    Did you? Cause this is the # and address I got from Google for the president of Cox

Cox Communications, San Diego
    5159 Federal Blvd
    San Diego, CA 92105
    Cc: Patrick J. Esser
    1400 Lake Hearn Dr., Atlanta, GA 30319
    404-843-5000

I don't know if that is a common number or not.
    04-11-09 09:13 PM
    here is what i got from the bbb. Since cox is an accredited business with the BBB I would contact them.

Business Name:
    Cox Communications
    Cox Communications Inc
    Cox Media
    San Diego Interconnect
    Business Address: 5159 Federal Blvd
    San Diego, CA 92105
    See the location on a Mapquest Map
    See the location on a Google Map
    Original Business Start Date: 1/1/1961
    Principal:
    William Geppert , Sr. VP/GM
    Number of Employees: 2,300
    Phone Number:
    (619) 266-5474
    Fax Number:
    (619) 266-5600
    Email Address:
    [email protected]
    BBB Accreditation: This business is a BBB Accredited Business
    Date Joined BBB: 5/5/1994
    Type of Business:
    TELEVISION - CABLE, CATV & SATELLITE
    Website Address:
    Cox Communications - digital cable TV, high speed broadband Internet access (ISP), and digital telephone services
    Cox Communications: The Official Website serving San Diego | TV, Phone and Internet services
    04-11-09 10:46 PM
    Thank you, I really appreciate it!
    04-14-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD