Please tell me the non Disney shows, that are still continuing and are not filled with sex and bad language

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 02:47 AM
    Suits
    Burn notice (the series ended, but there's 7 (or 8) seasons to watch, but there will be a spin-off from what i heard)
    Graceland
    White collars
    Psych
    The walking dead (there's no sex/that much bad language, but there's a lot of blood..)

there's probably a ton more, but those are the one that i'm really into right now and are not filed with sex and bad language...
    01-20-14 02:54 AM
    Best show ever, Homeland!!! Sporadic non gratuitous sex and coarse language.

On the lighter side, The Office, half hour sitcom, hilarious, no sex or coarse language.

Legal comedy, Boston Legal, 1 hour episodes, lots of implied sex and coarse language but no on screen action.

Medical Drama, House, amazing 1 hour episodes.

Robertino BB-Z10
    01-20-14 03:40 AM
    Best show ever, Homeland!!! Sporadic non gratuitous sex and coarse language.

On the lighter side, The Office, half hour sitcom, hilarious, no sex or coarse language.

Legal comedy, Boston Legal, 1 hour episodes, lots of implied sex and coarse language but no on screen action.

Robertino BB-Z10
    Homeland isn't bad, but idk there seem to be just too much conspiracy plots for my linking (i did quit after the first season, and i actually forgot about that show...). But not a bad show whatsoever

Edit: Boston legal: i really tried to like that show, but after watching Suits, IDK i just can't figure out a way to like it (that phone ringing thing just drives me MAD!!!) but i have to say that i only watched the first season, and it's not that bad (I know it's one of the biggest legal show ever), but IDK i'm just more of a "Suits" guy, maybe i should give Boston legal a second chance.
    01-20-14 03:44 AM