Basically i am trying to get intouch with a company called road master roadmasterusa.com Roadmaster: Practical car stereos and aftermarket electronics[/url] i need a new wiring harness for my car player,I have emailed them for weeks and weeks but get no reply.I don't wish to ring them from the uk because of the cost but i'd like to know if anyone knows if they still exist
    07-02-10 10:41 AM
    I called them

they seem to still be in business, but only have a voicemail
    07-02-10 11:31 AM
    You should DL Skype to your computer and buy some Skype Out credit. When I was in the UK for business 2 summers ago I did just that to call home at night. I think the Skype out calls from the UK to the US were something like $.02 or $.03 per minute. Very cheap. Even if you had to buy $10 or the equivalent in pounds, that's still cheaper than dialing direct. And hopefully this way you can get your issue resolved......
    07-02-10 02:25 PM
    i called them...they changed their number to: FI FI FI-FO TO FI NI . that's WAH ATE HUNNAHD FI FI FI-FO TO FI NI
    07-02-10 03:59 PM
    Thanks very much,I'll try the skype thing i guess
    07-02-10 06:54 PM
    i got a hold of them. they got your message, the part you need costs $984. they said to just send me the money and ill write them a check and you'll have your part within a week. you can paypal me the money.
    07-03-10 07:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD