Not with a coffee drinking problem, heyoh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-09 07:14 AM
    Blackberries would be a nice prize I'd buy... And just ignore that American buddy... He has anger issues. Lol, right, the angry American with a drinking problem. Don't see many of those Right 1 2, many you goofy looking hic?
    Pfffft! You upper Americans have no identity, half of you speak French, but you have american culture, your government is British and your cuisine is Chinese.. or was it Indian? A�aric is cool though. I'd buy him a beer, or a beaver tail anytime! ....

...and BTW, our rate of alcoholism is 3rd highest behind Ukraine and Germany. I'm pretty sure that we're only 3rd because we're densely populated though.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 04-13-09 at 12:01 PM.
    04-13-09 11:52 AM
    Hey Back-Space, how come you Londoners put backwards letters in all of your business names?

04-13-09 12:11 PM
    A�aric is cool though. I'd buy him a beer, or a beaver tail anytime! ....
    Cheers m8! I'll gladly return the favour and buy you a beer (real beer thoughan nonne of that stuff you folk south of the 49th call beer ). I'll even throw in a Bear Claw for good measure.

04-13-09 01:40 PM
    Cheers m8! I'll gladly return the favour and buy you a beer (real beer thoughan nonne of that stuff you folk south of the 49th call beer ). I'll even throw in a Bear Claw for good measure.

LMAO!!! You are by far my favorite Canadian (behind Eugene Levy and John Candy).
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 04-13-09 at 02:02 PM.
    04-13-09 01:45 PM
    Ohhhhh....I get it. A beaver tail is basically a Canadian version of a bear claw.
    no.
    Bear claw (pastry) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    VS.
    Beaver tail (pastry) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    04-13-09 05:29 PM
    Pfffft! You upper Americans have no identity, half of you speak French, but you have american culture, your government is British and your cuisine is Chinese.. or was it Indian? A�aric is cool though. I'd buy him a beer, or a beaver tail anytime! ....

...and BTW, our rate of alcoholism is 3rd highest behind Ukraine and Germany. I'm pretty sure that we're only 3rd because we're densely populated though.
    Well that starts with an extreme mis-understanding of basic geography. Quebec makes up a very small portion of Canada. Half of us would prefer they weren't part of Canada anyhow. Not me...(the girls over there are HOT!!)
    And that statement ends with a second mis-understanding of a stereotype... Just because America is third for alcoholism doesn't mean you don't have any... And I would have thought Scotland would be in the top 3... << See the stereotype *pats 1 2 many on the head* It's fun to learn isn't it? Yes it is
    04-14-09 10:10 AM
    Umm your American.drinking doesn't count when half the beer is water try drinking real alcohol in Canada... And is that why we won the drinking competition three years in a row... Canada is known for beer hockey and hot girls... And there is A lot of Canadian actors you Americans ove such as the 24 actor keifer Sutherland ... That's right leave now

04-14-09 10:32 AM
    Who the heII is that?
    04-14-09 10:36 AM
    Lol your a **** don't forget elisha cuthbert from the girl next door

04-14-09 10:40 AM
    Forgot to mention free health care

04-14-09 10:43 AM

Yeah, no s***. I'm talking about the animal name comparison.

Well that starts with an extreme mis-understanding of basic geography. Quebec makes up a very small portion of Canada. Half of us would prefer they weren't part of Canada anyhow. Not me...(the girls over there are HOT!!)
    And that statement ends with a second mis-understanding of a stereotype... Just because America is third for alcoholism doesn't mean you don't have any... And I would have thought Scotland would be in the top 3... << See the stereotype *pats 1 2 many on the head* It's fun to learn isn't it? Yes it is

I'm sure ol' Canada has it's fair share of problems. Your just not as densely populated as America, therefore its easy to say "Yeah, America has more alcoholics than Canada". Canada has a population of roughly 35,000,000 people. That's the same as the state of California. So, yeah I'm sure it's real easy for an ignorant cupcake junky such as yourself to get confused. *slaps Back-Space upside the back of the head* School's in session son and you fail!

Umm your American.drinking doesn't count when half the beer is water try drinking real alcohol in Canada... And is that why we won the drinking competition three years in a row... Canada is known for beer hockey and hot girls... And there is A lot of Canadian actors you Americans ove such as the 24 actor keifer Sutherland ... That's right leave now

Yes, you are correct sir. American beer is crap and I'm a big fan of Amber Ale from Belgium and true German Hefeweizen (best beers in the world). I'm not a big fan of most Canadian beers. It's too strong (and you guys have the nerve to call us alcoholics ). You can really taste the alcohol and that's a trait that good beer isn't supposed to have.

Forgot to mention free health care

Yeah, after being on a waiting list for 6 months. Universal Healthcare is a great idea though. It just needs to be perfected.
    04-14-09 11:18 AM
    I was talking about a ratio.... That's another class altogether though... Good try

04-14-09 11:24 AM
    I was talking about a ratio.... That's another class altogether though... Good try
    Exactly! You just put your own foot in your mouth...

...and by the way, don't you mean "per capita"?
    04-14-09 11:28 AM
    Ratio, percentage... How did I just put my foot in my mouth? You're talking about how much more of a population the states has right? Well it wouldn't matter if the US had 10 residents... If they all had a drinking problem then that would be 100%... So it doesn't matter that the US has exponentially more people then Canada, because it has a higher percent of alcohol abuse... Any questions? Do I need to further this lesson?

04-14-09 11:44 AM
    Ratio, percentage... How did I just put my foot in my mouth? You're talking about how much more of a population the states has right? Well it wouldn't matter if the US had 10 residents... If they all had a drinking problem then that would be 100%... So it doesn't matter that the US has exponentially more people then Canada, because it has a higher percent of alcohol abuse... Any questions? Do I need to further this lesson?
    The only reason America has the 3rd highest alcoholism rate is because its densely populated. Our population is 10 X what yours is.

The alcoholic census that was taken only covered highest amount of people who have alcoholism, not the per capita percentage of alcoholics. Canada's alcoholism rate (per capita) is higher than ours.

Now go drink your blues away ya boozed up northerner!
    04-14-09 12:48 PM
    Where'd you get that information from? there's a good chance it's flawed...
    04-14-09 12:53 PM
    Where'd you get that information from? there's a good chance it's flawed...
    Oh, sorry....I'm mistaken. I meant highest rate of spousal abuse and ecstasy production/sales.

The Epoch Times | Violence, Abuse Rife in Canada&#39;s Territories

canadian ecstasy - Yahoo! Search Results
    04-14-09 01:37 PM
    There you go And there's really nothing wrong with x... A good way to make money actually You know how many thousands of dollars I can make simply driving over the border? 4 trips and I'd be set for the year...
    04-14-09 02:00 PM
    There you go And there's really nothing wrong with x... A good way to make money actually You know how many thousands of dollars I can make simply driving over the border? 4 trips and I'd be set for the year...
    ^ Typical Canadian mindset. *Tsk Tsk*
    04-14-09 02:39 PM
    If it wasnt for us brave Canadian, most of you Americans would go without extacy...
    04-14-09 02:49 PM
    Oh Jeez, God forbid.
    04-14-09 02:53 PM
    Yeah... god forbid you might want to keep your brains in tact
    04-14-09 03:26 PM
    Yeah! Another Ontarian How's the weather up near Toronto? Silly Americans right? Even when you prove them wrong, they think they're right...
    04-14-09 03:34 PM
    Awesome weather right now! around 11 degrees... could be a little warmer for mid April I suppose, but I'm not complaining!
    04-14-09 03:38 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD