I have now sold my Playbook so I just wanted to say thanks for all the help I was given.

What finally did it for me was the lack of a good SatNav app. I used the money to buy an HTC Flyer.
    03-10-12 03:45 AM
    I have now sold my Playbook so I just wanted to say thanks for all the help I was given.

What finally did it for me was the lack of a good SatNav app. I used the money to buy an HTC Flyer.
    K thx bye I just wanted to say nobody cares

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk
    eternalemb, chasvs and juanyboomba like this.
    03-10-12 03:47 AM
    I don't think I've helped you but you are welcome anyway. Check on the Playbook every now and then. Maybe it'll soon get what you needed. Take care.
    03-10-12 03:54 AM
    HTC Flyer? Im sorry for your loss. i hope your okay to Flash it to ICS or enjoy using what even android fans realise is just a huge mobile phone and not a real tablet. Samsung Galaxy 7 plus would probably have been a much better choice.
    03-10-12 04:08 AM
    Best wishes. I hope RIM can bring you back around.

The SatNav on my Radio Flyer went out years ago. I hope that HTC's version of the Flyer performs better.
    03-10-12 04:12 AM
    Yeah Samsung 7.7 would have been in the better investment or the new Galaxy Note Tablet!
    03-10-12 04:14 AM
    google navigation does what sat nav can do for the most part. works with 2.0 android player. too bad hope you at least tried it before jumping ship
    03-10-12 04:21 AM
    If PB never had what you needed. Why would you????...nevermind. Later.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 03-10-12 at 04:52 AM.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    03-10-12 04:49 AM
    Saw your post & at first thought you were saying "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" (HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy)

enjoy the Flyer...sorry to see you go....but yea a good NAv is something the PB is still missing
    03-10-12 04:58 AM
    A HTC Flyer? Really? Each to their own I suppose. Enjoy your huge phone tablet.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    03-10-12 05:01 AM
    Saw your post & at first thought you were saying "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" (HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy)

enjoy the Flyer...sorry to see you go....but yea a good NAv is something the PB is still missing
    I disagree. Magellan Compass works fine, as well as Google Maps. Some people don't bother to try things before giving up and whining like...well, nevermind. Everybody expects things on a silver platter basically

As for OP, I have a special goodbye courtesy of Michael Kyle...
    So long, see you sucker, bon voyage, ariverdercci, later loser,
    good-bye, good riddens, peace out, don' let the door knob hit ya where
    the good lord split ya, dont come back 'round here no more jack, hasta
    la vista baby, kick rocks and get the heck out."
    03-10-12 05:41 AM
    Still wondering why people post goodbyes. Do they think they'll truly be missed?
    JELLOMAN99 likes this.
    03-10-12 05:47 AM
    Do people use a tab for navigation? I use my phone still.
    03-10-12 05:52 AM
    See ya wouldn't wanna be ya. Bah I guess people need. I guess enough cars don't have it built in yet. I guess I don't travel enough to even care about and when I do I have no trouble getting where I'm going without one. But that is me.

It is funny, I see people posting that they have it and here they are posting that in this thread too.
    03-10-12 06:01 AM
    What is sadder than a dissatisfied member posting farewell? Knowing that he/she is hanging around to read all the reply posts!
    03-10-12 06:20 AM
    um, why are people bagging out the HTC flyer? it's a pretty tight device.
    i'd buy it if it worked on 850 3G bands.
    i used to love flashing and modding my device using XDA.
    03-10-12 06:21 AM
    HTC Flyer? Im sorry for your loss. i hope your okay to Flash it to ICS or enjoy using what even android fans realise is just a huge mobile phone and not a real tablet. Samsung Galaxy 7 plus would probably have been a much better choice.
    If I ever got my choice for a second tablet aside from the PB - I would definitely get a 7" Galaxy tab.
    03-10-12 06:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD