http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...ew-toy-762129/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...-rifle-762127/
    [off-topic 100% appropriate section]
    +
    Forum Rules

Registration to the Mobile Nations forum is free. Mobile Nations expects that forum posters abide by the rules and policies detailed herein.
    Although the administrators and moderators of Mobile Nations’s forums attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Mobile Nations will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
    Mobile Nations reserves the right to ban, suspend or delete the accounts of any members if deemed necessary due to member conduct without warning.
    =

I suggest you buy a pair of glasses (I mean I hope you'll use it if ever you shoot w/ your metal appendix)
    And while you're at it, take your guns out of sight. There's kids audience here.
    01-13-13 06:38 AM
    First off it appears your post was deleted due to duplication, not censorship. Secondly, CrackBerry is a privately owned and operated entity and completely autonomous from BlackBerry themselves. How does the deletion of a duplicate thread in a public forum lead to changing allegiances to your mobile platform?
    01-13-13 06:41 AM
    Try slowing down before driving around corners.
    No fair....sprayed coffee all over my laptop....you owe me one now....
    mark37724 and Toodeurep like this.
    01-13-13 06:41 AM
    I posted twice tonight and the posts were deleted. If. The blackberry nation likes to be edited and such. I guess my company and my family will be better off on a non commie phone platform. I was so excited for bb10 but intolerance will run me off. Even from a support group.
    Your post history shows no deleted posts in the last few days (all I checked) and I think I see the posts you can't find,

http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...-rifle-762127/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...ew-toy-762129/

Maybe a visit to your optometrist would be useful.
    Attached Thumbnails Bye bye-posts.png  
    01-13-13 06:56 AM
    My favourite part of this is the idea you wouldn't buy a phone you were "so excited for" because of the way you were treated on a fan site. You guys could all start being awful to me from now until 30 Jan and I'd still get BB10
    Drop dead.
    01-13-13 07:07 AM
    My favourite part of this is the idea you wouldn't buy a phone you were "so excited for" because of the way you were treated on a fan site. You guys could all start being awful to me from now until 30 Jan and I'd still get BB10
    My favourite comment of this thread. hahaha.

Bye bye-junt3.gif
    01-13-13 07:15 AM
    Drop dead.
    I think that you, GTPOINTER, are an absolute and unabashed id1ot.....
    01-13-13 07:17 AM
    Hercules: my favorite weapon for hunting is a blackberry curve...lightweight, well-made, and relatively inexpensive. But I am excited about the X10. Fling it hard enough and you'll bring down a caribou at fifty feet.
    Last edited by robtanz; 01-13-13 at 08:35 AM.
    01-13-13 07:24 AM
    Just getting in, surely?

No....just up super early. coffee is a go, so I'm good.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-13-13 07:49 AM
    Hercules: my favorite weapon for hunting is a blackberry curve...lightweight, well-made, and relatively inexpensive. But I am excited about the X10. Fling it hard enough and you'll bring a caribou at fifty feet.
    BB10 Abuse! BB10 Abuse!
    01-13-13 07:57 AM
    Keep it nice please. A member made a simple error and couldn't find his posts, that's no reason to trash the thread. If anyone wants a warning or timeout from the forums just PM the request to a moderator, you don't need to behave badly to earn it.
    Jonesy1966 likes this.
    01-13-13 08:25 AM
    Sorry Branta. We were just having fun, and I'm sure that I can speak for ubizmo and Alex when I say there was no malice intended.
    Sorry GTPOINTER....

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    01-13-13 08:28 AM
    [BOX][/BOX]Damn!! I was wondering what happen to my cabbage roll recipe thread. Bloody commies!!
    01-13-13 08:33 AM
    Aawe common Branta...this has GOT to be better than the threads created by those who post all of less than double digits, just to tell us how we are touched in the head, and they wouldn't own any extremental electronic device made by RIM. At least we are making fun of GTpointer because he ASKED us to...REALLY. (Scuttling away before he gets banned)
    01-13-13 08:58 AM
    Aawe common Branta...this has GOT to be better than the threads created by those who post all of less than double digits, just to tell us how we are touched in the head, and they wouldn't own any extremental electronic device made by RIM. At least we are making fun of GTpointer because he ASKED us to...REALLY. (Scuttling away before he gets banned)
    Hehehehe....under that big gruff exterior, Branta is a softie with a wicked dry English humour......
    I think......
    I hope.......

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-13-13 09:30 AM
    I posted twice tonight and the posts were deleted. If. The blackberry nation likes to be edited and such. I guess my company and my family will be better off on a non commie phone platform. I was so excited for bb10 but intolerance will run me off. Even from a support group.
    Fascists, we're all fascists. It's the new Commie.
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-13-13 10:34 AM
    kyle, all of your posts are better suited for the personal/social sections of the forums. if you stick to the topic of the thread we can all benefit from the discussion
    01-13-13 10:34 AM
    This musical interlude is sponsored by Smith&Wesson Performance Center ( ha !)

("I believe Love is what we all Need" J.L)
    01-13-13 10:40 AM
    CLASSIC, Superfly, CLASSIC,,,,,

You made my day......

Hey, Branta.....you can even hear that scouser through the music.....
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    01-13-13 12:05 PM
    kyle, all of your posts are better suited for the personal/social sections of the forums. if you stick to the topic of the thread we can all benefit from the discussion
    Let Kyle have fun, whoever he/she is.....
    Alex_Hong likes this.
    01-13-13 12:08 PM
    Time to close the thread then?
    01-13-13 12:31 PM
    You made my day......
    So, you've just made mine too ...
    01-13-13 12:31 PM
    Well Herc, anybody here that knows me will testify that I am a gun owner and supporter of gun owners. But seriously why would you start a thread about your new 30-30 in a mobile phone forum? You had to know this was coming if you have any common sense at all and should not be ticked about it. If you didn't see the reaction coming then maybe, just maybe you should not have the new 30-30 as your cognitive skills are not up to snuff. Head on over to AR15.com or XD Forums and post about a new phone and I think you just might get the same response.
    If your leaving then bye-bye.
    Oh just one more thing, don't shoot your eye out.
    bungaboy likes this.
    01-13-13 12:49 PM
    Not much. Something about deleted posts or closed threads......oh herculesinwyoming is leaving as well.

The real question is why I am up this early without a coffee.
    I think I shall get up and get a coffee ...
    01-13-13 12:58 PM
    My favourite comment of this thread. hahaha.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jUnT3.gif 
Views:	325 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	131139
    01-13-13 01:03 PM
154 1234 ...