Good morning,

I have been with Lloyds since it was joined with TSB in 2010 and I have been using their Internet banking app since having my iPhone 4S. Recently, I have regained the want for a BlackBerry so I now have the Z30. I recently heard the Lloyds Banking app advert on the radio, talking about how 'your' personal business matters if you can keep moving and keep mobile, managing money on the go etc.

It was 'business' orientated. What is the most business-like mobile platform out? BlackBerry, that's who. Yet, only available on iOS and Android. What the... a business orientated application which isn't available on a business orientated OS? Balderdash! It makes me fume. I do rely on the Lloyds Banking app, yet they say hardly anyone uses BlackBerry so they won't support it.
    11-13-14 01:19 AM
    Many of the banking apps are not made for BlackBerry. Blame it on the developers....iOS and Android so much more important to them. Write your bank and complain.
    11-13-14 05:22 AM
    Lloyds and Barclays are the only two major UK banks who don't have an app for BB10.

Every time I'm on the phone to Barclays when they mention to use the app I take the opportunity to have the complaint about its absence listed.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 05:29 AM
    Lloyds and Barclays are the only two major UK banks who don't have an app for BB10.

Every time I'm on the phone to Barclays when they mention to use the app I take the opportunity to have the complaint about its absence listed.

Posted via CB10
    Strangly nuff i is wiv RBS an I is kant does it heiver see?
    11-13-14 10:18 AM
    Guess that's why blackberry offers that wonderful android app sideloading feature
    11-13-14 01:04 PM
    Guess that's why blackberry offers that wonderful android app sideloading feature
    It still requires the bank to make the app work on a BB10 handset. These don't, which is why you get these kinds of posts.

Nice try though.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-14 05:09 PM
    It still requires the bank to make the app work on a BB10 handset. These don't, which is why you get these kinds of posts.

Nice try though.

Posted via CB10
    Guess I'll stick with my HTC M8 then
    11-13-14 08:42 PM
    Guess I'll stick with my HTC M8 then
    Do what you like. Not sure why you're here

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:38 AM