02-22-09 09:00 PM
37 12
tools
    What is your feeling on a situation where you have two urinals next to each other and three open stalls. While you're using a urinal, another guy comes up and uses the one next to you. Both are confined to about a 6 foot space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-09 10:46 AM
    LMAO that is completely random. my boyfriend refuses to use urinals LOL
    02-19-09 10:47 AM
    ill still use it, ill just turn away a little and face the wall.

i hate when there are like 6 urinals next to eachother, all wide open, without the little walls between each one.
    02-19-09 10:55 AM
    A Man Law that should be converted into an enforceable law on the books; reads as follows: No male shall position himself directly next to another urinal that is being administered. Only when there are no other free urinals; is it allowable to stand next to/in-between urinals being administered. Additionally...the person using a urinal shall look straight in front of him at all times.
    02-19-09 11:01 AM
    That is the rule. Same thing goes for the stalls. Tap, tap, tap.
    02-19-09 11:12 AM
    If someone does that to me I pinch it and stare into his eyes.

lol , not really, I just say wtf dude, man bubble bro.
    02-19-09 11:24 AM
    I bring it up cause this happens at work. I don't want to be alone, 3 inches from a co-worker while doing my thing

02-19-09 11:36 AM
    I'm the @hole that walks up to the urinal next 2 u and starts talking. I find it funny as **** to see how people react to it

02-19-09 11:42 AM
    how many urinals are there next to eachother at your work?
    if theres more than 2, and he stands next to you, and he cant put one between you guys, hes weird haha.
    02-19-09 11:43 AM
    There's only two haha

02-19-09 11:44 AM
    I'm the @hole that walks up to the urinal next 2 u and starts talking. I find it funny as **** to see how people react to it

lol there's a guy at work that will be taking a dump, and if he hears someone walk in will say "who's that? Whatcha doing?" and than start a whole conversation.

Awkward!
    02-19-09 11:44 AM
    i went into a walmart bathroom to take a crap once...yea just once haha, but the guy next to me started talking to me. i thought he was on his phone, but then he banged on the wall and said "hey you okay?" haha
    02-19-09 12:00 PM
    After reading about the man that was randomly stabbed and kissed standing at a urinal I dont use them in public, stalls only, door locked. At work we have three urinals, I dont even know why there is one in the middle, no one should use it.
    02-19-09 01:10 PM
    Fortunately all our bathrooms in the office are single affairs, like residential bathrooms, so the foregoing is never a problem.
    02-19-09 01:20 PM
    I don't much care about where guys go. If they want to peep my stuff so be it. I'm not ashamed : )

What I don't like though is those "urinals" that are nothing more than a damnn trough. You know the kind? The ones they use to feed cattle. Only difference is they drop a drain in the middle.

Taking a leak in there is like standing in the middle of a crowded restaurant and doing your business. Weird feeling right?

02-19-09 01:38 PM
    I don't much care about where guys go. If they want to peep my stuff so be it. I'm not ashamed : )

What I don't like though is those "urinals" that are nothing more than a damnn trough. You know the kind? The ones they use to feed cattle. Only difference is they drop a drain in the middle.

Taking a leak in there is like standing in the middle of a crowded restaurant and doing your business. Weird feeling right?

Oh Gosh.

Those Still Exist???

02-19-09 01:43 PM
    Oh Gosh.

Those Still Exist???

Yup I was in Orange County last summer and used one.

They are rare but they are out there believe me.

02-19-09 02:13 PM
    If a guy purposely encroaches on my personal space and chooses the stall right next to mine when I'm taking a leak, I'm looking, straight up. Hahaha! Just kidding. I pinch it off QUICK and bail.
    02-19-09 02:15 PM
    A Man Law that should be converted into an enforceable law on the books; reads as follows: No male shall position himself directly next to another urinal that is being administered. Only when there are no other free urinals; is it allowable to stand next to/in-between urinals being administered. Additionally...the person using a urinal shall look straight in front of him at all times.

I vote co-sign this law!!!
    02-19-09 04:44 PM
    I would just start straining harder while backing away from the urinal in mid pee. Then when the flow started decreasing, I would move forward towards it again.
    Last edited by 1 2 MaNy; 02-19-09 at 05:17 PM.
    02-19-09 04:52 PM
    When I have to go in public, I don't much care who's in the restroom, I use a stall if the urinals are all being used. If they wanna look, fine with me, just as long as they don't touch me, if that happens one of us is being picked up off the floor by paramedics.

Attachment 13924

And here are some official urinal rules.

Urinal Etiquette

8 Basic Rules for Using a Urinal

Of course if I walk in and see something like this going on in the restroom, I turn around and head the other way!
    02-19-09 06:21 PM
    Recently my gym did some overhauling all over the place. And everything became brand new, and better. But I noticed that the privacy guards between the urinals were gone! I complained to the front desk about the splash guards no longer being there. I guess they got more complaints because about 2 weeks later, SPLASH GUARDS!
    02-19-09 06:38 PM
    Recently my gym did some overhauling all over the place. And everything became brand new, and better. But I noticed that the privacy guards between the urinals were gone! I complained to the front desk about the splash guards no longer being there. I guess they got more complaints because about 2 weeks later, SPLASH GUARDS!
    Oh yeah I'm big on gym splash guards. I mean when you walk in and see naked guys standing at the urinal (well their backsides anyway), you really don't need to see the rest of them as you walk up to the urinal. Or worst yet, those that actually move or turn before they are done and actually splash in your direction. "Hey buddy, ya wanna put a cork it it?"
    02-19-09 09:31 PM
    Or the character that decides to cop a squat in the next stall and start a cell conversation. I love those, because I can groan very loudly and grunt a lot, and if that isn't enough, I start chanting something like "Get it out".

02-20-09 10:32 PM
    I don't care which one you use....just don't splash on my shoes if your next to me..
    02-20-09 11:45 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD