I don't know if your from around boston but this is huge for us.
    Congrats to the bruins. This is the best city to be a sports fan in!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-11 10:51 PM
    WOOHOO!!! Go Bruins! It's been a long 39 years! Tim Thomas is THE man!!
    06-16-11 12:55 AM
    **** yeah!!!!!!!!!!

06-16-11 02:04 AM
    Congrats to the winners!

... and shame on the losers for tearing up their own city. How stoooopit.
    06-16-11 06:12 AM
    I do live in MA and I am happy for the team, city, etc. But my hockey heart will always be with the Whalers. And until last night, the Whale (in the form of the hurricanes) had more recently won a Cup.

But I digress. It is exciting to be part of it right now. Except for the darn yip yappers on my train who were waaaaaaay too excited about having gone to D ick's Sporting Goods at 1am this morning to get the Cup attire.

Oh well.

Great game regardless!
    06-16-11 08:31 AM
    yeah, i am so pumped. it was a good day today from all my customers talking about how wonderful the win was.
    only problem is i have a concert to go to in boston sat but the bruins parade is that day, lol
    06-16-11 09:17 PM
    What has been great is how the players have been going around town with the cup. Yeah, each player will have an opportunity to take the cup home if they want. But some have been literally walking around town with it for the fans.

The whole situation has gone beyond hockey. It's become a human drama/emotion kind of thing.
    06-17-11 07:55 AM
    As a Blackhawks fan, the Bruins are definitely a team I don't mind passing the Cup on to. Thank you, Bruins, for not allowing the canuckleheads to tarnish Lord Stanley's Cup with their names.

We owe ya one Boston; maybe the Cubs can sweep the Yankees for ya this weekend! (snicker)
    06-18-11 11:32 AM
    I really thought the Canucks deserved to win...in the end I'm glad they didn't because the "fans" don't deserve it.
    06-25-11 11:02 PM
    Yeah but honestjy I think the bruins fans would have done the same thing too sadly.

06-29-11 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD