All in all, I thank my lucky stars that I'm not a parent and have to deal with explaining these things. Actually any kid should thank his or her lucky stars that I'm not their father hahaha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 01:02 PM
    So Mike do you like her new song?! I know you are a huge Britney fan!
    11-13-09 01:03 PM
    I've heard it a few times. I like the ones I named better though.

11-13-09 01:05 PM
    I draw the line at needing one of those airline/runway traffic control guys in the room

their orange vests are distracting
    Yeah but I couldn't just leave it at home
    11-13-09 01:06 PM
    Hip-hop is terrible nowadays. But for some odd reason I like only some of the music that involves what blue n bold just mentioned.

The Britney thing will catch on and burn right off quick. My fave Britney songs of all time:

-Womanizer
    -Slave
    -Gimme More
    -Toxic

Even with her distorted voice for some reason I just love Britney, even as bad as a lot of her music is. I don't know what the appeal is. I usually don't give a damn about celebrities and their drug problems because quite frankly I'm not a good guy , but I always found myself rooting for Britney. So if she wants to make a song about a three way so be it. Now it's time for parents to put on their parent cap and act like parents. They can't stop them from listening, but they could talk to their children about what is being said.

Exactly. Very well said.

11-14-09 12:44 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD