please tell me that you all find this as disturbing as i do!!

07-02-08 08:54 PM
    [QUOTE=locciola17;452724]please tell me that you all find this as disturbing as i do!!

Let's put it this way, I couldn't even watch more than 30 seconds of the video. As soon as they said that she believed that the children should decide for themselves when to stop, I clicked it off.
    07-02-08 09:10 PM
    Ive heard stories like that before, and i think it is defently disterbing.
    but i double dog dare you to try telling a mother how to parent..
    07-02-08 09:17 PM
    [QUOTE=SWaT_Lady;452787]

Let's put it this way, I couldn't even watch more than 30 seconds of the video. As soon as they said that she believed that the children should decide for themselves when to stop, I clicked it off.
    I think I got to about about 30 secs also.. its more disturbing that sick? maybe mental.. I dunno.. Not normal.
    07-02-08 09:22 PM
    07-02-08 11:25 PM

Yes! Get that kid and mom a psych consult stat!
    07-02-08 11:53 PM
    I remember a comedian once said that you know its time to stop when a child is old enough to request certain bras or lingerie. That was funny, however, this was crazy. Wow!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 11:55 PM
    thats messed up
    07-03-08 12:27 AM
    I'm reporting this to the authorities and having her mom arrested.
    07-03-08 12:59 AM
    I had a teacher who wasn't weaned until he was 9 and he turned out fine.

07-03-08 01:09 AM
    Well, I STILL enjoy a good pull on a breast - but she is NOT my mother and she is scorching hot...........
    07-03-08 01:10 AM
    lol...i better not EVER see a 7y/o suckling any teets...I would CLEARLY pass out!! ewww
    07-03-08 02:29 AM
    I had a teacher who wasn't weaned until he was 9 and he turned out fine.

He probably dances around in womens clothes in the privacy of his own home because of it. Or watches little kids. Maybe not.

07-03-08 08:49 AM
    Or maybe he grew up to be a ****** who passes judgement on people for things their parents did and had no control over. Maybe not.

07-03-08 04:31 PM
    when a child can BITE your goods, it's time to give them a sippy cup...hahahaha...
    07-03-08 04:33 PM
    Or maybe he grew up to be a ****** who passes judgement on people for things their parents did and had no control over. Maybe not.

Highly unlikely. I never breast fed. There's your proof.lol

07-03-08 04:49 PM
    Few things are more disturbing than a 7 year old being breast-fed.
    07-03-08 05:28 PM
    ...enjoy a good pull? LMAO. A friend's 4 Y/O nephew used to ask my friend's sister for it, "Boob, Mommy." He would yell "BOOB MOMMY!" if she didn't get it out fast enough! Even at a store. We were 16 at the time and vaugely creeped out bv the whole thing. Kid grew up to be a dairy farmer, Oh OK, just kidding about the farmer thing. It was weird, though. The Mom was smug about it - like it was a cool thing to do.

My wife made it six months for the health benefit. It got pretty tiring for her.

Last edited by exelant; 07-03-08 at 06:55 PM.
    07-03-08 06:51 PM
    its like....like a car accident..... ugly as **** but you cant help but look. i only made it about 40 seconds and had to quit thanks i think
    im a little scarred for life now.......a minor scratch compared to two girls one cup however
    07-03-08 07:05 PM
    a minor scratch compared to two girls one cup however
    ok...i dont even think i can discuss this topic!
    07-03-08 07:15 PM
    ...enjoy a good pull? LMAO. A friend's 4 Y/O nephew used to ask my friend's sister for it, "Boob, Mommy." He would yell "BOOB MOMMY!" if she didn't get it out fast enough! Even at a store. We were 16 at the time and vaugely creeped out bv the whole thing. Kid grew up to be a dairy farmer, Oh OK, just kidding about the farmer thing.
    LMAO!!!!!
    07-03-08 07:16 PM
    Le Leche League is big on the child making the decision. For the record I was never a member, but have a good friend who was. If a child can ask to nurse, they're too old. At that point, the problem is the mother not the child. Just my opinion, but I think it is sick sick sick!

07-04-08 10:28 AM
    Well since I did not have to buy THIS rack.....I am on them regularly......but yeah as far as kids........I think once they get to cereal flakes they need to get off the spout until they ummm.........are dating!!!!!!
    07-04-08 12:29 PM
    omg i can't even click on that link... i get grossed out when my kitten tries to nurse on my other cat...

once I saw a 7 yr old go over to his mom and lift up her shirt and try to breastfeed IN A RESTAURANT! ughhhhhhhhh
    07-05-08 09:42 PM
    i'm too afraid to click the link
    07-05-08 09:44 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD