well thank you john!! a lot of people here have given me a lot of encouragement to get over that POS! ty everyone!
    no problem @ all aslong as ya doing good ..that is what matters
    and that is the task at hand is ya op
    03-30-09 06:09 PM
    So you still holdin up Amber? Do things to try and take your mind off him, treat yourself to something nice...
    Yea I about to go to the park with one of my friends! I'm pretty excited. I'll keep my mind off that POS! Plus I have my CB family here for me 24/7!

THANK YOU ALL! <3
    03-30-09 06:11 PM
    We're always around, have fun at the park A, you deserve it...
    03-30-09 06:13 PM
    .and let me say this too: NEVER try to "work with" drug addiction. You already know that now, but just in case "Dr. Manhattan's" bad advice took root, let me pull up the root.

Drug addiction is the clue to run...fast, regardless of the length, depth and width of the relationship. You can't help them. They need to get help, away from you.

Just wanted to add that...and again, stay strong and take what was meant for you to learn from the "lesson" and move on.

Peace...
    Oh yea I have learned my lesson!! The hard way, but its only going to make me stronger! Thanks Tlynn you are pretty cool!
    03-30-09 06:13 PM
    Yeah I was with an alcoholic boyfriend for a year and a half, kicker was, he was also a bartender LOL finally kicked him out after he got a little punch happy LOL
    03-30-09 06:14 PM
    Yeah I was with an alcoholic boyfriend for a year and a half, kicker was, he was also a bartender LOL finally kicked him out after he got a little punch happy LOL
    omfg punch happy! i would have kicked him in the nuts so hard they would have bled!

We're always around, have fun at the park A, you deserve it...
    i with thanks SD!
    03-30-09 06:19 PM
    He wouldnt have felt it, he was so drunk at the time, I called his bluff and called the cops. It wasnt me he hit, just a nice big hole in the wall but that was enough for me.

This was almost 3.5 years ago now, now Im sitting pretty and in the best position of my life, everything fell into place
    03-30-09 06:21 PM
    He wouldnt have felt it, he was so drunk at the time, I called his bluff and called the cops. It wasnt me he hit, just a nice big hole in the wall but that was enough for me.

This was almost 3.5 years ago now, now Im sitting pretty and in the best position of my life, everything fell into place
    **** yea you go girl!!! Good for you!!
    03-30-09 06:24 PM
    Wow! I go for a simple drive home and lok at what I missed. I knew that not living at work would hurt me one day. Funny thing it that Fence asked for my PIN for some reason. Strange.
    03-30-09 06:55 PM
    Wow! I go for a simple drive home and lok at what I missed. I knew that not living at work would hurt me one day. Funny thing it that Fence asked for my PIN for some reason. Strange.
    fence is stupid!
    03-30-09 08:53 PM
    There is a reason he was banned in the first place and a reason he is banned now. Complain all you want POE, but the rules are the rules, in case you forgot them, here they are...

1. Keep the Language Clean

2. Keep the Thread Content Appropriate for a Public Forum. Remember that there are CrackBerrys of All Ages, and any of of them may be reading this. Any threads or posts that may be interpreted as Offensive, Inappropriate or Unproductive will be Closed and/or Deleted. Use your head before posting.

3. Respect other Members. Personal attacks or offensive remarks of any kind will not be tolerated.

4. SPAM of Any Kind will result in being banned.

5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer).
    fence is stupid!
    Regardless if he is a member or former member I would like to know why this is tolerated?

I think maybe its best if we as members keep our personal evaluations of each other to ourselves and keep the thread focused on its original subject.

As for the original subject matter of this thread: I truly hope you find someone who values you as a partner, Amber, as I would hope you value yourself.
    03-30-09 10:40 PM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD