Whoever reported him shouldn't have. He's a hassle to some but I think reporting is kinda being a snitch. Just my opinion.
    03-30-09 05:36 PM
    A hassle to some? so that "some" must put up with his crap.. nah, I dont think so.
    03-30-09 05:38 PM
    And this isnt Prison, so a snitch doesnt really apply to CB LOL its not like we sit and make shanks here.
    03-30-09 05:38 PM
    Whoever reported him shouldn't have. He's a hassle to some but I think reporting is kinda being a snitch. Just my opinion.
    No..he's more than a "hassle". He's a psycho, without a doubt. I reported him, so meet "the snitch".
    03-30-09 05:40 PM
    Rachel with all due respect that's a bad analogy.

And "putting up with his crap" is a choice one can make. I'd rather people who decide to use profanity and insult other members in vile ways be reported. I just think that's kind of a chicken's way out.

I had fun with not giving him the reaction he expected. And he hated it. Evidence: the 2 PM's he sent me trying to get my attention.
    03-30-09 05:41 PM
    well thats what happens when one acts like a totally jack azz.
    03-30-09 05:43 PM
    There is a reason he was banned in the first place and a reason he is banned now. Complain all you want POE, but the rules are the rules, in case you forgot them, here they are...

1. Keep the Language Clean

2. Keep the Thread Content Appropriate for a Public Forum. Remember that there are CrackBerrys of All Ages, and any of of them may be reading this. Any threads or posts that may be interpreted as Offensive, Inappropriate or Unproductive will be Closed and/or Deleted. Use your head before posting.

3. Respect other Members. Personal attacks or offensive remarks of any kind will not be tolerated.

4. SPAM of Any Kind will result in being banned.

5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer).
    03-30-09 05:44 PM
    You cant make that choice if he is continually up ones cyberbutt all the time, which in almost all of his threads, he has latched onto one or two posters.

To each thier own, but this is supposed to be a fun forum, Im sorry, but whenever I see him post, Im kinda turned off, I dont even read half his posts, as they turn into babble after the first sentence, but this isnt my first rodeo with coming across him, or second.

So again, CB has broken up with Fence, hi-def.. whoever.
    03-30-09 05:44 PM
    And this isnt Prison, so a snitch doesnt really apply to CB LOL its not like we sit and make shanks here.
    Great analogy!
    03-30-09 05:45 PM
    There is a reason he was banned in the first place and a reason he is banned now. Complain all you want POE, but the rules are the rules, in case you forgot them, here they are...

1. Keep the Language Clean

2. Keep the Thread Content Appropriate for a Public Forum. Remember that there are CrackBerrys of All Ages, and any of of them may be reading this. Any threads or posts that may be interpreted as Offensive, Inappropriate or Unproductive will be Closed and/or Deleted. Use your head before posting.

3. Respect other Members. Personal attacks or offensive remarks of any kind will not be tolerated.

4. SPAM of Any Kind will result in being banned.

5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer).
    SD you know I got love for you bro, but I still think it's wrong to go reporting the guy. Unless tylnnsmith got some very vile and disgusting PM's from him. But I assume she hasn't because she didn't mention it and I'd think she would have mentioned it.
    03-30-09 05:46 PM
    I think if any of you are that sensitive that you can't stand to see someone's words here should just use the ignore feature. This is a friendly forum, I agree. But let's keep the tree-hugging out of it.
    03-30-09 05:48 PM
    Im sorry, i'll report anyone that personally ticks me off like he does. And I have done. This is to be enjoyable for ME, anyone else can handle a poster any way they want too but when it stops becoming fun for ME, Ill report.

Also, hes been banned before, so why should he be allowed back under a "new" name, he was banned for a reason.

Sorry, it is what it is.
    Im sorry you feel that way, but we all have a different view on things, but, Im here for my own enjoyment, and if I see someone being an arse such as him, well, I'll do something about it
    03-30-09 05:49 PM
    Im sorry, i'll report anyone that personally ticks me off like he does. And I have done. This is to be enjoyable for ME, anyone else can handle a poster any way they want too but when it stops becoming fun for ME, Ill report.

Also, hes been banned before, so why should he be allowed back under a "new" name, he was banned for a reason.

Sorry, it is what it is.
    Im sorry you feel that way, but we all have a different view on things, but, Im here for my own enjoyment, and if I see someone being an arse such as him, well, I'll do something about it
    tell em' like it is girl!!
    03-30-09 05:52 PM
    Amber you keep a lid on it lol

This touchy feely, tree hugging has gotta stop somewhere lol
    03-30-09 05:53 PM
    SD you know I got love for you bro, but I still think it's wrong to go reporting the guy. Unless tylnnsmith got some very vile and disgusting PM's from him. But I assume she hasn't because she didn't mention it and I'd think she would have mentioned it.
    The guy was banned, P.O.E. So, when you keep coming back, under aliases, and fighting with members, you're going to get reported...by somebody. Dude was a BB messenger contact of mine. Let's just leave it at that. My reason for posting the thread, and immediately reporting it, was an extreme measure to get the attention of the mods. He should have been shut down, long time ago.

Now, it's clear to me that a lot of CB members love to go "tit for tat" with folks, because it's a form of entertainment. What ever makes it happen for ya. But I don't think that type of "entertainment" should be cultivated, on the boards. Entertain yourselves on PM till you see stars, but don't hijack someone else's thread to get your entertainment. Cuz it's not just about you, and Fence and you enjoying the back and forth banter.

Some folks actually may wanna discuss the topic at hand.
    03-30-09 05:58 PM
    Its not treehugging stuff if he was banned for a reason and keep appearing and latches on to the ankles of certain people which he does.
    03-30-09 06:00 PM
    The guy was banned, P.O.E. So, when you keep coming back, under aliases, and fighting with members, you're going to get reported...by somebody. Dude was a BB messenger contact of mine. Let's just leave it at that. My reason for posting the thread, and immediately reporting it, was an extreme measure to get the attention of the mods. He should have been shut down, long time ago.

Now, it's clear to me that a lot of CB members love to go "tit for tat" with folks, because it's a form of entertainment. What ever makes it happen for ya. But I don't think that type of "entertainment" should be cultivated, on the boards. Entertain yourselves on PM till you see stars, but don't hijack someone else's thread to get your entertainment. Cuz it's not just about you, and Fence and you enjoying the back and forth banter.

Some folks actually may wanna discuss the topic at hand.
    Yeah, so I guess he won't be back since you got him banned.
    03-30-09 06:01 PM
    WOW!!!!!!
    it seems that fence-highdef has made a big impact that he seems to be the talk of topic and not "think-amp" which has made this thread for a reason non other that her break up ......
    so with that ....i hope AMP ya doing ok with everything
    03-30-09 06:02 PM
    WOW!!!!!!
    it seems that fence-highdef has made a big impact that he seems to be the talk of topic and not "think-amp" which has made this thread for a reason non other that her break up ......
    so with that ....i hope AMP ya doing ok with everything
    well thank you john!! a lot of people here have given me a lot of encouragement to get over that POS! ty everyone!
    03-30-09 06:04 PM
    Yeah, so I guess he won't be back since you got him banned.
    Trust me if he does, he'll be spotted out as fast as he's been and banned...
    03-30-09 06:04 PM
    He got himself banned, on more than one occasion. If you liked his babble and whatnot, feel free to email him. I know I for one, dont feel like he contributes anything constructive. I only see him in off-topic, now If I saw him on say, storm threads, curve threads offering help, Id change my opinion. But, that being said, hes gone, again, and Im done here
    03-30-09 06:05 PM
    So you still holdin up Amber? Do things to try and take your mind off him, treat yourself to something nice...
    03-30-09 06:06 PM
    I really thought most of us here in the off-topic section were more thick skinned than this. I'm done with this off-topic section of the forums.
    03-30-09 06:07 PM
    I have skin of steel POE, Prada taught me the ropes of off-topic a long time ago man...
    03-30-09 06:09 PM
    well thank you john!! a lot of people here have given me a lot of encouragement to get over that POS! ty everyone!
    .and let me say this too: NEVER try to "work with" drug addiction. You already know that now, but just in case "Dr. Manhattan's" bad advice took root, let me pull up the root.

Drug addiction is the clue to run...fast, regardless of the length, depth and width of the relationship. You can't help them. They need to get help, away from you.

Just wanted to add that...and again, stay strong and take what was meant for you to learn from the "lesson" and move on.

Peace...
    03-30-09 06:09 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD