2nd PM from Fence:

Tsk, tsk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope the remainder of your Monday goes great Fabio. How is comparing someone to Fabio such an inherently bad thing right? I mean afterall; he's a ladies man and graced plenty of fantasy-relationship book covers scantily-clad w/ other scantily-clad women.

I can see how it'd be an outright compliment; at least a pseudo one.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

The compliment is this person PM'ng me twice.
    03-30-09 01:54 PM
    So much for a CB family!
    Fighting makes us more of a family.

We put the fun in dysfunctional.
    03-30-09 01:54 PM
    prada; if anything...you should receive whatever 'fate' and recourse you're trying to tell/dictate others to implement. I'm not the one that comes into a thread hypothesizing who is who and blows things out of proportion.

If you aren't seen in that manner; it's only because you're viewed with a subjective eye. My words contribute to engage in a discussion (i.e. This is a discussion forum; particularly the 'off-topic' content of it) that's all; whereas your words are often instigative whenever you see me post in a thread.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 02:00 PM
    Fighting makes us more of a family.

We put the fun in dysfunctional.

Well not when I'm going through a hard time and everyone wants to fight about fabio! I didn't make this thread for people to fight.
    03-30-09 02:02 PM
    Well not when I'm going through a hard time and everyone wants to fight about fabio! I didn't make this thread for people to fight.
    I was just thinking the same thing.

@ Everyone

Quit thread crapping!

Thank you
    03-30-09 02:05 PM
    This thread was meant to offer kind words and condolences to Amber (well, more so just allow her to begin the healing). Not fight.
    03-30-09 02:05 PM
    This thread was meant to offer kind words and condolences to Amber (well, more so just allow her to begin the healing). Not fight.
    Amen, listen to the disembodied head of Bob Saget people!
    03-30-09 02:07 PM
    The compliment is this person PM'ng me twice.
    You're right about that. However why are you coming across as the way you are now; as if you're against me publically...when your PMs to me have been equally respectful and counter-joking as mine have to you. In your PMs; you even recognized the joking banter with the Fabio thing. Although; like I said...a Fabio comparison isn't inherently bad .

I won't re-post a PM (private message) for everyone to see...I'll respect what the creation of such a feature was intended for.

03-30-09 02:09 PM

I won't re-post a PM (private message) for everyone to see...I'll respect what the creation of such a feature was intended for.

Lol of course you won't. Because you have no "PM" from me to post. And I dare you to take a screenshot of the "PM's" lol
    Last edited by P.O.E.1983; 03-30-09 at 02:17 PM.
    03-30-09 02:14 PM
    Lol of course you won't. Because you have no "PM" from me to post. And I dare you to take a screenshot of the "PM's" lol
    P.O.E, don't even sweat it. He's an imposter, and liar. He's Hi-Defintion, and a bunch of other aliases. I posted a thread, but the mods deleted it. Don't let him hijack the thread.

Best wishes to you, Amber.
    03-30-09 02:22 PM
    P.O.E, don't even sweat it. He's an imposter, and liar. He's Hi-Defintion, and a bunch of other aliases. I posted a thread, but the mods deleted it. Don't let him hijack the thread.

Lol just let her ramble on. It's comical.
    03-30-09 02:24 PM

Thank you Tlynn!
    03-30-09 02:32 PM
    Yea...

I'm sorry Amp, for wasting my time on Fence. He just annoys me sometimes.

The best prescription for a hurt heart is time.

Just be strong.
    03-30-09 02:35 PM
    I was just thinking the same thing.

@ Everyone

Quit thread crapping!

Thank you
    Thank you Roeod!

Also just wanted to state that this thread is not just about me, but for anyone who has a story, advice or going through the same pain as me. I just wanted to thread for people going through a hard/painful break up!

Again thank you to everyone that has lifted my spirits back up!

I LOVE MY CB FAMILY! <3
    03-30-09 02:39 PM
    On the topic of "break-ups" I have noticed it a lot lately. There are 2 very nice ladies in my office that are going through divorces and one of them has her spouse as a co-worker. I also work with a friend who's wife came home last week and informed him that she is gay and wants a divorce (he said that she has been cheating on him with another woman for the past month). At the same time, two of my wife's friends are at the beginning of their divorces. Another one of her co-workers is also getting a divorce after her husband started doing a lot of drugs. The women that live down the street from me are splitting up too (they have been together for about 6 years).

I'm not sure what is going on right now, but it is just crazy how many people I know that are separating from their significant other. Much of it is due to cheating too. I guess you never really "know" anyone as much as you would like to.
    03-30-09 03:12 PM
    On the topic of "break-ups" I have noticed it a lot lately. There are 2 very nice ladies in my office that are going through divorces and one of them has her spouse as a co-worker. I also work with a friend who's wife came home last week and informed him that she is gay and wants a divorce (he said that she has been cheating on him with another woman for the past month). At the same time, two of my wife's friends are at the beginning of their divorces. Another one of her co-workers is also getting a divorce after her husband started doing a lot of drugs. The women that live down the street from me are splitting up too (they have been together for about 6 years).

I'm not sure what is going on right now, but it is just crazy how many people I know that are separating from their significant other. Much of it is due to cheating too. I guess you never really "know" anyone as much as you would like to.
    Wow not going to lie that makes me feel A LOT better!
    Glad I don't have to go through a divorce, I just had to say a few words and it was over! That really sucks and I feel bad because someone is going to hurt.
    03-30-09 03:21 PM
    Wow not going to lie that makes me feel A LOT better!
    Glad I don't have to go through a divorce, I just had to say a few words and it was over! That really sucks and I feel bad because someone is going to hurt.
    It always makes us feel better when someone else has/is going through the same thing we are. It makes us feel even better when someone has/is going through something worse. It is a little morbid, but true.
    03-30-09 03:51 PM
    Amber I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. The circumstances were rough. I too have dealt with addiction during the course of a relationship. Having been there I get a little stabby when people who may or may not have ever dealt with it feel they should say you should have done this or never should have let it go as long as it did. There's a lot of emotions involved in that scenario. The one thing that matters is you DID come to your breaking point and are strong enough to pull the trigger. You will grow and take things from this and other relationships down the road, good and bad. In the meantime, here's some advice (judge me if you must lol):

Good friends
    Take time and learn about yourself
    Enjoy the YOU time
    Fresh AA batteries at all times.......and eventually
    You will get over this man by getting under another one!

03-30-09 03:53 PM
    Amber I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. The circumstances were rough. I too have dealt with addiction during the course of a relationship. Having been there I get a little stabby when people who may or may not have ever dealt with it feel they should say you should have done this or never should have let it go as long as it did. There's a lot of emotions involved in that scenario. The one thing that matters is you DID come to your breaking point and are strong enough to pull the trigger. You will grow and take things from this and other relationships down the road, good and bad. In the meantime, here's some advice (judge me if you must lol):

Good friends
    Enjoy the YOU time

Ok, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
    03-30-09 03:56 PM
    Ok, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.
    Gotta love Jen's candor...
    03-30-09 03:59 PM

Good friends
    Enjoy the YOU time

LMFAO
    Jen, you are awesome! thank you for all of your advice!!

at least you said exactly what I was thinking! haha
    03-30-09 05:27 PM
    It always makes us feel better when someone else has/is going through the same thing we are. It makes us feel even better when someone has/is going through something worse. It is a little morbid, but true.
    That is the damn truth right there! But I feel worse about them and there problems than I do my own now!
    03-30-09 05:28 PM
    Fence won't be bothering us for awhile...
    03-30-09 05:30 PM
    Oh whys that?
    03-30-09 05:33 PM
    Look at his status my friend...
    03-30-09 05:34 PM
86 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD