Just came today!

Mr. Freeze Junior!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...bbc8c46252.jpg
    Congrats!
    mrfreeze likes this.
    03-22-17 10:20 PM
    Congrats @spantch101 ! Got three boys myself. Hang on for the ride...before you know the oldest is 16 and asking for the keys. Blows my mind. Where did the time go!
    My oldest is 2 and a half and it's already surreal how fast time goes by. He's 3'3" and can ride his bike by himself and skate..... Kinda.. Lol spends a lot of time just laying on his back telling me to pull him . I think I'm done now tho. Two is plenty. Glad I didn't have to invest in a new property with a long drive covered porch and a new shotgun . Thank God I had boys .
    BigBadWulf and john_v like this.
    03-22-17 10:25 PM
    Dare I say... Ice to meet you
    Congrats!
    03-22-17 11:18 PM
    No?? I didnt notice.. And if I tell her I want to check her nipple color to tell people on Cb she might slap me... very hormonal ...lol
    I'm not sure her being hormonal has anything to do with that. I don't think any woman would want her man talking about her nipples with thousands of people online. What a weird question.
    xandros9 likes this.
    03-23-17 08:25 AM
    Haha. It's an old wives tale. If it's darker, it'll be a boy.
    Never heard that one before. After having five kids I thought that I had heard them all.
    03-23-17 08:26 AM
    Never heard that one before. After having five kids I thought that I had heard them all.
    The older you get, the more you realize, there never really is an "all'.
    03-23-17 08:10 PM
    Anybody got 4 or more?

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 01:04 PM
    Anybody got 4 or more?

Posted via CB10
    Sounds terrifying
    03-26-17 06:32 AM
    Sounds terrifying
    Hahahaha it is!lol don't get me wrong but it is a phenomenal amount of work

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 02:00 PM
    Hahahaha it is!lol don't get me wrong but it is a phenomenal amount of work

Posted via CB10
    I can't imagine. It seems like the two boys now have us running around like we have gone mad. And sleep is a myth.... My fitbit has gotten mad at me for sleeping less than 3 hours a night almost all week
    03-27-17 08:48 PM
    Lol a boy would be a lot less stressful . I don't have a long driveway or a good enough rifle to have a girl
    I just had my second daughter. I LOVE having girls.
    03-27-17 10:12 PM
    I can't imagine. It seems like the two boys now have us running around like we have gone mad. And sleep is a myth.... My fitbit has gotten mad at me for sleeping less than 3 hours a night almost all week
    Yeah boy's are full of energy, I've found that trying to stay outside with them helps drain their energy and encouraging them to help do tasks(especially the little ones)to help around the house gets them tired. It also helps if you have an older child that helps take care of their siblings,

Posted via CB10
    03-28-17 09:14 AM
    Is having a baby worth it? Is it something I will regret if I don't have one?
    03-28-17 10:51 AM
    Congratulations!

Noone can truly answer that for you. I personally lean towards it not be worth it but it varies widely across the board. Some people know they want kids, some don't. You'll find plenty of people who feel strongly about not having children on a place like /r/childfree and there's no shortage of people who want children of their own.

You may regret not having one, you may regret having one, all I can really say is to make the best decision you can given your current and prospective circumstances. I'm young so the idea of kids is far off in the future and I'm not receptive to the idea right now of something more complex than a cactus depending on me to survive but hey.
    03-28-17 01:41 PM
    I don't know if I can say you will regret not having one but I know if you choose to have one you won't regret it. It's possibly the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love my sons more than I ever thought possible. It's a different love when you see and hold your child who is a part of you and shares DNA it's a special bond and if you want to experience all that life has to offer maybe think about keeping the family tree going. If it feels right you should do it. But if you think you its an inconvenience (which it may be, but totally worth it) don't do anything because a guy on CB says you should. Haha again. Best thing in my life is having my two boys in my arms and feeling love from them like no one else can give. There's my CB rant. I'm back to work. Have a good night guys!
    BigBadWulf and ominaxe like this.
    03-28-17 09:11 PM
    I would like to share a story, before I had my first born, I never wanted nor did I think that I would have children. In fact when I found out my wife was pregnant with our first, I was adamant in my thoughts and words with my wife that we were not going to have this baby and get an abortion instead. It was still really early into the pregnancy and I had this dream that I was playing with this small kid and he was trying to give me a drawing of a heart. As he tried to give it to me he started crying and actually tore it in half. When I asked the small boy in my dream why he was crying the only thing he said was "why don't you want me dad". So I guess you could say that it was a nightmare, but after having it I was still terrified of being a father. Despite those feelings I felt a change in my heart and after a long long talk/discussion with my wife about the dream and our emotions and expectations we both came to the conclusion that we were going to go thru with the pregnancy. In the end our first son was born and as all new parents struggle to adjust and learn how to take care of a kid, there has been no experience more satisfying,gratifying, and joyful than being a dad and having a child who only desire is to want to love you, spend time with you, think of you as a hero, ect... all in all, iin the beginning I never wanted children and thought of them as burdens and mistakes. After accepting my responsibility and making a selfless act of courage, I can honestly say I don't regret having children and it's only improved my life after having them.

Posted via CB10
    ominaxe likes this.
    03-29-17 01:09 AM
    Yeah, it seems to be one of those things that no one can prepare for. That it's something so unexplainable and fulfilling that you will never know until it's actually there in your arms.
    Praganad likes this.
    03-29-17 07:48 PM
    Congrats!
    09-07-17 06:04 AM
    It's a boy
    09-12-17 11:28 AM
69 123