06-22-08 02:27 PM
31 12
tools
    I bought a segway last year for Summer time. I'll probably start riding it in another week. I love it! Everyone still looks at me all **** eyed as I cruise down the street.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-08 01:41 PM
    Yeah that's the thing though. You don't have to register mopeds if they are under 50cc no matter how fast they go.

Hey, i have had a Yamaha Zuma 49cc for about 2 years 1 year in Colorado and 1 in Arlington Texas. the Colorado laws where way better trust me....i have been looking at the laws online and you have to have insurance, register it, and Im looking at the licensing part but prob by the end of the week will have it all set up. I just wanted to let you know im not sure about that belief of not having to register......but, if you know something i don't please share. does anyone know for sure what to do and in what order?

thanks - G
    06-18-08 08:37 PM
    Do you mind me asking how much a scooter costs?? Kinda interested but don't feel like browsing for one on my berry

06-18-08 08:47 PM
    i dunno if anyone cares but i figured i would post it. i called today about getting my ped legal here in Texas. I(you) have to have a License, to get the license you go to the local DMV and take just the written part of the test for motorcycles. they have a book similar to the yellow one for your class C, it is 15.00 to take the test. then you just take your license along with proof of insurance to the court house(thats who i talked to) i asked about the title but she didn't know so i figure that too. the insurance i did a quote on Geico for a whole year liability is 81.00! yes that is annually...i was excited. then i figure for prob. 100.00-120.00 you are good-to-go i know ill save that in gas in a week (08Yukon bad time to buy) so i dunno im new to this just googled and found this so i joined, so im not sure if anyone responds ill find out but ill try to keep checking back if anyone has any questions let me know i will to keep you updated on the progress.

be easy - G
    06-19-08 05:03 PM
    Haha. Around me, people just use them to get back and forth from the train station.

06-19-08 05:21 PM
    Hey,
    Congrats on buying the moped. Now go out and procure a large female, there is a theory that needs to be tested...
    06-22-08 02:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD