1978 Suzuki GS400 Cafe Racer. Picked her up last night for $600.

05-27-10 07:59 AM
    Congrates on your new toy! Have you taken a riders safety course? They're very infomative for new riders ( old as well ) I ride a 2000 roadstar and have riden all my life. Ride safe!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-10 12:37 AM
    Very nice. :d. I have owned one bike, a 2008 Suzuki SV650. A couple of years ago a deer decided to try to end my riding career. One chunk of titanium later and I'm ready to ride again, but haven't found a new bike yet. Definitely need one.

Have fun but be careful and wear some gear and take the MSF basic course if you haven't yet. Good way to get into it.

05-28-10 01:45 AM
    Very nice. :d. I have owned one bike, a 2008 Suzuki SV650. A couple of years ago a deer decided to try to end my riding career. One chunk of titanium later and I'm ready to ride again, but haven't found a new bike yet. Definitely need one.

Have fun but be careful and wear some gear and take the MSF basic course if you haven't yet. Good way to get into it.

You better be careful timmy or I'm gonna put a whoopin on ya!!!
    05-28-10 01:51 AM
    Hey! Only Whoolio hands out Whoo-Pins hehehee....

05-28-10 02:09 AM
    Nice ride

05-28-10 11:57 PM
    Nice ride!..since its a GS I had to reply...you will have to check out "The GS Resources" website..just google it..great info from parts to mods and tons of people to answer questions if you have any..anything and everything you wanted to know about a GS is their...I found it when I built mine this last fall.
    Congrats on the new bike.

Long live the Air Cooled classics!
    06-13-10 10:33 AM
    Nice looking ride! I like the look of that matte black paint. My first scoot was a Suzy Intruder 800, then I traded up to the Honda VTX1800 (what a sow). Once the economy started going south I had to let her go, though. It's definitely fun customizing and modding your ride to make it your own. Have fun!
    06-16-10 09:55 PM
    Sweet! I'm a sucker for anything matte black. Looks great!
    06-16-10 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD