Hey! So I thought I'd give Android a try because my BlackBerry Passport wasn't cutting it. Picked up an HTC running kitkat. HTC highlights is cool and so is SwiftKey. I have all my favorite apps now.

IS there any decent alternatives for the BlackBerry Hub until they release it on Android?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-24-15 06:36 AM
    I have an android as well and as far as a hub alternative there are a few email apps but nothing that organizes all social media AND email.
    09-24-15 07:42 AM
    Hopefully there will be an app for BlackBerry Hub (or an apk at least) when the Priv (seriously?) releases...
    09-24-15 11:59 AM
    Hopefully there will be an app for BlackBerry Hub (or an apk at least) when the Priv (seriously?) releases...
    I have an android as well and as far as a hub alternative there are a few email apps but nothing that organizes all social media AND email.
    I've returned the HTC. It was pretty crappy and I had some issues. Thinking about getting a Samsung Galaxy S5 or waiting for the Priv.

But now I'm phoneless as I sent the Passport away for warranty.
    09-25-15 09:54 PM
    I've returned the HTC. It was pretty crappy and I had some issues. Thinking about getting a Samsung Galaxy S5 or waiting for the Priv.

But now I'm phoneless as I sent the Passport away for warranty.
    The moto x is a good phone for the price or wait until Tuesday and check out the Nexus!
    09-26-15 04:23 PM
    I'm having a hard time composing a serious response to this, as it feels trollish. But:

What you decide to get short term really shouldn't matter - I suggest picking up a used or refurb device that is inexpensive to carry you over if you truly intend to get a Priv, as that's still months away. You can get a Z10 or a Q10 pretty reasonably priced if you want a BlackBerry. Same goes for an S4 or an older iPhone, or even a Droid4 if you want an android with physical keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    middbrew likes this.
    10-03-15 09:55 AM