Here are the photos of the suspects in the Boston bombing. Somebody knows who they are. Please view the photos and if you have any information or know somebody who does, call 1-800-CALL-FBI or go to fbi.gov.

Please share this post so we can find who is responsible for this attack.

United we stand.

FBI — Photos
    04-18-13 05:34 PM
    04-19-13 12:33 AM
    I believe these are two different sets of people.
    04-19-13 01:05 AM
    I believe these are two different sets of people.
    Entirely possible, but remains to be seen.
    04-19-13 01:17 AM
    I have read that one of them was killed...
    04-19-13 06:44 AM
    The guy in white hat is alive and on the loose. Other suspect dead.

Suspect is from Russia, been here about a year. Let's hope they catch this guy alive. He doesn't deserve to be let off easily!

This ahole ran his own brother over to get away from cops!

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-19-13 07:28 AM
    Watching the news on the bombing suspects and saw a BlackBerry plug from HLN about. Apple devices are incapable of emergency alert messages unlike the BlackBerry devices. Hopefully they catch the SOB soon.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-19-13 09:14 AM
    Watching the news on the bombing suspects and saw a BlackBerry plug from HLN about. Apple devices are incapable of emergency alert messages unlike the BlackBerry devices. Hopefully they catch the SOB soon.
    The newest generation phones usually have the Emergency Alert features. I also get Amber Alerts when I'm in the area one has been issued. And weather alerts as well.
    04-19-13 09:21 AM
    Entirely possible, but remains to be seen.
    Those two people turned themselves in and are innocent. This is the problem with witch hunts and the media. Imagine being those two wrongfully accused!

The two suspects are brothers from Chechnya. One is dead and the other is on the run. They both lived in Cambridge, MA VERY close to where I live! Scary.
    04-19-13 09:27 AM
    I have emergency alert messages on my 9930 and get alerts. My wife has a EVO 4g and it doesn't have the alert on it.
    04-19-13 09:29 AM
    Be safe @AjaxMilanBarcaSC.
    AjaxMilanBarcaSC likes this.
    04-19-13 09:32 AM
    The are from the czech republic not russia

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900
    Support your local paramedics...Run with scissors.
    04-19-13 01:08 PM
    Another excuse to increase security at airports.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:11 PM
    Those two people turned themselves in and are innocent. This is the problem with witch hunts and the media. Imagine being those two wrongfully accused!

The two suspects are brothers from Chechnya. One is dead and the other is on the run. They both lived in Cambridge, MA VERY close to where I live! Scary.
    What makes you think these 2 are innocent there is various photos of them placing a bomb

04-19-13 01:11 PM
    This was an inside job. This wasn't random by any means.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-13 01:15 PM
    What makes you think these 2 are innocent there is various photos of them placing a bomb

Really? Show me the photos. Don't have them? Then stop spreading lies.

I live in Boston and have been following the news. I'm not a conspiracy nut sorry. If you're looking for that you are on the wrong website you want to go to Infowars...
    04-19-13 01:17 PM
    Government MUST blame someone even when government make bomb go BOOM!

Blame student from other country!!!

Government get citizens used to SOLDIERS in streets search door to door!
    IgotsThis likes this.
    04-19-13 01:19 PM
    They bragged about it. And there's plenty of other evidence pointing to their guilt. Maybe not quite a slam-dunk yet, but close enough that I wouldn't bet the farm against it.
    04-19-13 01:21 PM
    They bragged about it. And there's plenty of other evidence pointing to their guilt. Maybe not quite a slam-dunk yet, but close enough that I wouldn't bet the farm against it.
    You are getting confused. The suspects are clear, they are brothers from Chechnya. One is already dead and the other is on the run. I live in Boston. The whole city is on lock down. We literally aren't supposed to leave our homes. They are searching for the younger brother all around the city.

The NY Post cover page shows two other people from Morocco. These are NOT the suspects.
    04-19-13 01:25 PM
    Bragging = GOVERNMENT PLANTED 'EVIDENCE'!
    04-19-13 01:25 PM
    'Evidence' against suspects as good as 'evidence' of 'wmd' when US want to invade iraq!!!
    04-19-13 01:28 PM
    'Evidence' against suspects as good as 'evidence' of 'wmd' when US want to invade iraq!!!
    Gotta love the internetz.
    04-19-13 01:30 PM
    You are getting confused. The suspects are clear, they are brothers from Chechnya. One is already dead and the other is on the run. I live in Boston. The whole city is on lock down. We literally aren't supposed to leave our homes. They are searching for the younger brother all around the city.

The NY Post cover page shows two other people from Morocco. These are NOT the suspects.
    Yeah, I didn't see those guys. But..... I don't for a second believe those other two acted entirely on their own, not that that means anything.
    04-19-13 01:33 PM
    'stay indoor order' lifted!!! (in time for friday night commerce, games, ect.)

government thanks u for your help in this rehearsal for martial law!
    04-19-13 05:14 PM
    Got 'EM, nice work out there Team CrackBerry
    04-19-13 06:33 PM
35 12