Anyone seen it? I bought it yesterday on a whim, having never seen it before, but now it's safe to say that it was money very well-spent. Great movie!

Thoughts?
    02-18-09 02:59 PM
    What's it about?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 04:34 PM
    got it from netflix today on Blu, but havent had a chance to open it up. Looks great.
    02-21-09 01:47 AM
    oldie but a goodie, i LOVE arnold & jaime lee curtis played a good part too! well i couldnt leev her out, she was his wife in the movie.....lucky *itch!!
    02-21-09 01:07 PM
    oldie but a goodie, i LOVE arnold & jaime lee curtis played a good part too! well i couldnt leev her out, she was his wife in the movie.....lucky *itch!!
    dont think you got the right movie in mind i believe this is the movie with russel crowe and leonardo di caprio i watched it monday tuesday night and it wasnt that good
    02-21-09 01:23 PM
    Body of Lies is brand new...I think the movie you're talking about is "True Lies."
    02-21-09 01:24 PM
    oooohhhhhh-my bad! your right the one im thinking of was "true lies" aahhhh the mind is shot!!!! lol ok then we're talking leo dicap! i'l have to keep that one in mind!
    02-21-09 04:57 PM
    I tried to watch it at a friends house the other night...but couldn't focus..way to much going on... but now I have to get it..the little I seen looked really good.
    02-22-09 10:34 PM
    I added it to my Columbia House cart since it's 50% off on Blu-ray Disc.

I skipped this I was busy but I still can't believe this was beaten by that Beverly Hills Chihuawa (sp?). LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-09 11:14 PM
    I was actually kind of surprised how good it was. Leo played well and it's hard for me to say that because usually I don't like him in a movie.
    02-23-09 04:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD