Hey guys, need a little help

I want to buy a device that I can hook to my TV 3.5 audio output, so it can stream sound to my Bluetooth headset

Any recommendations for something below $20? preferably with ability to stream to multiple headsets, if not possible, no problem.
    11-11-14 04:53 AM
    OK you can buy a BlackBerry bluetooth transmitter and buy or use an old BlackBerry power supply and link it that way. The older or any older power supply house charger will do. The older ones has the old style power connection almost like the ones on the new phones but bigger like the old 8000 series BlackBerry have on the side of the phone the late model phones have the new mini connectors as you already know. If that's too much searching around the house for an old charger then ebay will be your best friend.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-14 02:32 PM
    OK you can buy a BlackBerry bluetooth transmitter and buy or use an old BlackBerry power supply and link it that way. The older or any older power supply house charger will do. The older ones has the old style power connection almost like the ones on the new phones but bigger like the old 8000 series BlackBerry have on the side of the phone the late model phones have the new mini connectors as you already know. If that's too much searching around the house for an old charger then ebay will be your best friend.

Posted via CB10
    A BlackBerry Bluetooth transmitter?? That could be connected with 3.5 audio output?

Posted via CB10
    11-12-14 02:45 AM