Just a shout out to the team, keep up the great work.. Go Jays Go...

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    08-13-15 07:33 PM
    OK! OK!
    Blue Jays! Blue Jays!
    Let's! Let's!
    Play! Play!
    Ball! Ball!

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    08-13-15 08:04 PM
    How bout those leafs? .......... lol

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and shaleem like this.
    08-13-15 08:06 PM
    How bout those leafs? .......... lol

Posted via CB10
    Boo urns. The Jays are the only team I've seen win a chip in Toronto. Sorry Argos, TFC, or Rocks fans, but I don't count you unless you're one of the major four: NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL.
    The Leafs have been a terrible product for almost two decades, and still sold out every night. Don't see them doing any better in the next five years truth be told. Without a star or two in your top six, in today's NHL, your team doesn't stand a chance.

They laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at them because they're all the same. 
    08-13-15 08:11 PM
    Boo urns. The Jays are the only team I've seen win a chip in Toronto. Sorry Argos, TFC, or Rocks fans, but I don't count you unless you're one of the major four: NHL, NBA, MLB, NFL.
    The Leafs have been a terrible product for almost two decades, and still sold out every night. Don't see them doing any better in the next five years truth be told. Without a star or two in your top six, in today's NHL, your team doesn't stand a chance.

Even TFC fans don't think they count lol. But how can you when you've yet to even make the bloody playoffs since inception. Could be different this year, but we'll see

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 11:36 AM
    And the Leafs have made it clear that they don't anticipate that they'll be anywhere near good for around 5 years. Tear

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 11:37 AM
    Even TFC fans don't think they count lol. But how can you when you've yet to even make the bloody playoffs since inception. Could be different this year, but we'll see

Posted via CB10
    From what I've heard TFC is playing a bit better. Sorry I don't know much about the team since I don't follow them. Friends of mine are starting to talk more about them which, to me, means they're getting ready for the bandwagon again. Ha ha.
    But the Jays...Yeah hopefully they make first in their division instead of the wild card....and this coming from a Yankees fan (first) Jays fan second. They city needs a reason to cheer again.
    Want to see who on here gets this:
    WAMCO

08-14-15 01:15 PM
    And the Leafs have made it clear that they don't anticipate that they'll be anywhere near good for around 5 years. Tear

Posted via CB10
    At least the new regime is realistic about needs to be done. Not like previous regimes where they try to band-aid and win in less than three. But I think part of the problem is going to be resolved with Shanahan and Lamoriello. They seem to have a good understanding of what the problem is and what they need to do to resolve it. I love how they cleaned house including scouting.

08-14-15 01:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    With that coach, good in 3, great in 5.

Coming from a non-leaf fan.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem likes this.
    08-14-15 02:09 PM
    With that coach, good in 3, great in 5.

Coming from a non-leaf fan.

Posted via CB10
    He's got a way of getting the most out of his players, but I still think he's a few pieces away from being a serious contender.
    Great in five? Yeah...with MB I think it's possible.

08-14-15 02:23 PM
    This game tonight is going to be huge, this whole series actually. #GoJaysGo

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 03:26 PM
    Go Yanks!! ....ooops, am I in the wrong thread? Lol....
    08-14-15 04:12 PM
    Was about to post about the Jays. Let's go Blue Jays! The only Canadian baseball team against all of America!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 04:37 PM
    Go Yanks!! ....ooops, am I in the wrong thread? Lol....
    Nice one! You're more than welcome.

We (Yanks) haven't been playing well recently. This match could end up being a turning point. Let's hope it goes well.

08-14-15 05:53 PM
    So many runs last week and now this week we're in a slump.....that's baseball......breakout the beer and and get the grill ready!!
    08-14-15 06:23 PM
    What a freakin' game tonight!!!
    08-14-15 09:22 PM
    Yanks.....2 games up.....
    08-15-15 03:37 PM
    Come on OP, where you at? How about yesterday's game?
    08-15-15 03:38 PM
    They have been playing well, but can't win them all. Hopefully they win tomorrow.
    Blue Jays are on Fire!!-img-20150812-225011.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 03:56 PM
    They have been playing well, but can't win them all. Hopefully they win tomorrow.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20150812-225011.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	366950

Posted via CB10
    ......that's funny....or maybe ask Boston......lol.....
    08-15-15 04:32 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm a White Sox fan ....nuff sed! Can it get anymore pathetic? LOL!!! Oh well, at least we have the Blackhawks!
    08-15-15 05:55 PM
    There's always room for one team...lol....regardless of what sport it is they play in.....lol
    shaleem likes this.
    08-15-15 05:58 PM
    My bro went to the game today at Rogers with his Yankees jersey. Got enough stares on the way in, and even more on the way out. Lol.
    Good times.

LoneStarRed likes this.
    08-15-15 09:00 PM
    My bro went to the game today at Rogers with his Yankees jersey. Got enough stares on the way in, and even more on the way out. Lol.
    Good times.

"How about that? " Mel Allen old Yankees announcer.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    08-15-15 09:29 PM